What anime are you currently watching?

well i just started watching reborn.funny stuff their.and i am still watching full metal alchemist as since i can only watch it 1nc a week but iv been watching reborn this whole spring breake i strted at 1 and right now im at ep 90
I'm busy waiting for the next digimon xros wars and fairy tail episodes and while that's happening, I'm watching dragon ball
I've been pretty busy, but when I'm available, I would love to finish watching my fave animes, namely Code Geass, Neon Genesis, Gurren Lagaan, and I shall also start on Darker than Black... How I miss them so Uncertain.
i am watching bleach
(May. 19, 2011  6:58 AM)Nugget Nwin Wrote: I've been pretty busy, but when I'm available, I would love to finish watching my fave animes, namely Code Geass, Neon Genesis, Gurren Lagaan, and I shall also start on Darker than Black... How I miss them so Uncertain.

I used to love those two animes back when i was young...Gurren Lagann ws so inspirational and cool to...Now im watching Pokemon Galactic battles as well as bleach and Fairy tail..I dont have anything to do here other than sit and watch animes and make amv's...
I'm Mainly Watching Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal And Codes Geass For The 5th Time And When I'm Done, I'm Gonna Watch Death Note For 11th Time....Any Good Animes That Are Both Long Series, And Have A Great Story Line.
I have been watching Dragonball and FMA Brotherhood in English on and off. I watch Dragonball 'cause it's win, and I'm watching FMAB because I haven't watched it all in English.
i finished katekyo hitman reborn and i am now i have to finish full metal alchemest.
i am watching winx club,beyblademeatlfusion explosion,kid vs kat ,zeke and luther,kkick buttowski,ben 10 and roadside romeo 3
im watching full metal alchemist brotherhood episode 39
and loading at the same time code geass
Just passed Infinite Stratos, I'm waiting up on Ao No Exorcist. Not bad of an anime, no relationships yet, in comparison to Infinite Stratos, a harem type anime.
Finally started watching Season 2 of K-On. As a music lover, I'm enjoying this series a lot. I even learned finger exercises for my guitar!...Now I just need to learn how to change my strings...

Other animes I am watching include Tiger & Bunny, Digimon Xros Wars (season 6), CLANNAD, Pokemon: Best Wishes (Black and White season), Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (4th series), and Suite Precure (6th series).

Animes on hold are Metal Fight Beyblade, Rockman.EXE Axess, and Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters (I'm at the Noah arc).

Non-anime-related but Japanese-related stuff I am currently watching are Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger (Power Rangers SPD in America), Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger (newest pirate-based series), and Kamen Rider OOO. Don't know why, but I felt putting Japanese-related shows on the anime topic felt right for me...
(May. 22, 2011  4:26 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Finally started watching Season 2 of K-On. As a music lover, I'm enjoying this series a lot. I even learned finger exercises for my guitar!...Now I just need to learn how to change my strings...

Other animes I am watching include Tiger & Bunny, Digimon Xros Wars (season 6), CLANNAD, Pokemon: Best Wishes (Black and White season), Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (4th series), and Suite Precure (6th series).

Animes on hold are Metal Fight Beyblade, Rockman.EXE Axess, and Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters (I'm at the Noah arc).

Non-anime-related but Japanese-related stuff I am currently watching are Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger (Power Rangers SPD in America), Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger (newest pirate-based series), and Kamen Rider OOO. Don't know why, but I felt putting Japanese-related shows on the anime topic felt right for me...
If you REALLY like K-On!!, you would learn how to play bass with your left hand.
Psh! I'm a lefty, but I can't even play my guitar with my left hand. I'm more finger coordinated in my left hand. Heh, I DID name my guitar, though.
I'm watching Berserk. Real Gory.
Well, that's it. I snapped. Because of this video, I've decided to add King of Braves: GaoGaiGar to my list of anime to watch.
Beyblade 4D.......Grin
(May. 20, 2011  9:00 AM)firedragons1 Wrote: i am watching winx club,beyblademeatlfusion explosion,kid vs kat ,zeke and luther,kkick buttowski,ben 10 and roadside romeo 3

Kid vs Kat isn't an anime nor is Ben 10, but they are still awesome, this thread is for ANIMES!!
i'm watching the anime of blue dragon, it's about a boy who can create a powerful monster using it's shadow and they battle against the bad people. to me it's quite interesting and different in style of action cartoon. this is because they uses the power of their shadow to bring the monster to life.
*(to those who watch the anime, correct me if i'm wrong. i didn't get to watch it regularly though.)
I'm currently watching dragon ball Z again the fighting scenes are amazing
is dragon ball gt or dragon ball z the latest? i'm kinda forget about the story
(May. 25, 2011  2:52 PM)peace Wrote: is dragon ball gt or dragon ball z the latest? i'm kinda forget about the story

Gt is the latest one..Z is previously,before gt..
now i'm watching one piece..but still a lot to catch up..like the battle between enel and lufy..
(May. 25, 2011  2:57 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(May. 25, 2011  2:52 PM)peace Wrote: is dragon ball gt or dragon ball z the latest? i'm kinda forget about the story

Gt is the latest one..Z is previously,before gt..
now i'm watching one piece..but still a lot to catch up..like the battle between enel and lufy..

what is the episode you're currently watching? and may i know where??Eee
i'm not sure..around 300 plus..the part where king enel fought luffy on the golden ark..
wait the minute..