What Was Your First Burst Combo?

kind of a random thought, i just want to know.

mine was Doomscizor D2 Knuckle Variable.

i knew little about beyblade at the time and, looking back, it was actually fairly decent. Smile
proudly remember smoking a stock X2 at the last day of school.
Crystal Fafnir 2 Glaive Loop. I swear 10s of 1000s of battles with this one. Back in the day (2016-mid2019) I only had 8 beys and this one was the best of them.
IDK, God Valkyrie stock? (I never did as much customisation)
Once apon a time I had a very limited selection of parts, since I had no beys of my own I had to use some spare parts my friends had, and ultimately decided on using siege xcalibur (hasbro) with yell? And Orbit. By some miracle it burst my friends Cho Z Achilles combo (idk if it was hasbro or Takara)

(Mar. 01, 2022  11:14 PM)Orbit Wrote: Once apon a time I had a very limited selection of parts, since I had no beys of my own with me I had to use some spare parts my friends had, and ultimately decided on using siege xcalibur (hasbro) with yell? And Orbit. By some miracle it burst my friends Cho Z Achilles combo (idk if it was hasbro or Takara)
Oh wait, that wasn’t the first. My first one was stock hasbro Oden O2 with but I traded my extreme for hold for some reason
My first one was made of my friend's scrap parts since I wasn't that into beys that time I think the combo was Spriggan Requiem ? Turn Dimension
(Mar. 02, 2022  12:26 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: My first one was made of my friend's scrap parts since I wasn't that into beys that time I think the combo was Spriggan Requiem ? Turn Dimension

dang that's kinda spicy ngl 😳
my first good combo was Spriggan Requiem 00Cross Bearing

my first ever combo for Burst back when I figured out what was actually competitive was Drain Fafnir Polish Atomic, the combo above was my first actual good combo
Erase Diabolos Vanguard Variable. It sucked 😂 But so dang nice to look at.

Technically it was hasbro’s Brutal Lunior with 12 Glave and Prevail - S. I didn’t know much back then haha.
(Mar. 03, 2022  3:09 AM)maxrod Wrote: Erase Diabolos Vanguard Variable. It sucked 😂 But so dang nice to look at.

Technically it was hasbro’s Brutal Lunior with 12 Glave and Prevail - S. I didn’t know much back then haha.

we have the same driver Smile
5 years later and still my favorite driver
I bought Valtryek, Kerbeus, and Minotorus at ToysRUs just as Evolution was starting to come out. Still love those three classic burst beys
(Mar. 10, 2022  7:57 PM)ZestyPhresh Wrote: I bought Valtryek, Kerbeus, and Minotorus at ToysRUs just as Evolution was starting to come out. Still love those three classic burst beys

sounds cool, but this is about your first COMBO, not purchaces.
My first combo was when my little bro got Rage Longinus and I used the Destroy' on my Lucifer The End.

Pretty lame combo, but hey, it was back when I started to use TT beys.
My first beyblades were the Hasbro ultimate tournament set, and the Satomb S3 in that set was the first beyblade I played with. Even though it wasn’t good, noticing the gimmicks working on it, and seeing how all of the beyblades in the set had little gimmicks, is what sent me down this rabbit hole.
mine was lord spryzen Pro Series. i always had 1 problem tho

my first custom combo was Bloody Longinus 7 Nothing

it was actually pretty OP
My first memorable was pro series Master Devolos 0turn Xtend+
(Apr. 26, 2022  3:41 AM)KarmaAkabane Wrote: My first memorable was pro series Master Devolos 0turn Xtend+

i have those parts
(Apr. 26, 2022  5:04 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Master Diabolos Sting Xtend+

hey that's actually pretty good
Mine was revive Phoenix 10 proof destroy
(Apr. 26, 2022  9:30 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote:

I'll have to try that combo using my Master Devolos Pro Series
Deathsyther Heavy Defense.
In Deathsyther release date I won in tournament with 50 consecutive wins.
And it becomes most popular combo until Deathsyther banned all over Japan
(Apr. 26, 2022  9:30 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote:

I took advice from a discord server, so there's that. Another thing suggested to me was Union Achilles 0 Destroy', I think or was it Generate. Yeah I only started doing combos when I asked around lmao, it was usually just stocks on a literal tray as my stadium.
My first Burst Beyblade was a stock hasbro U2, but my first custom was U2 Upper Xtreme to mimic the generic combo seen in the anime around season 1/God era.
Mine was triumph dragon charge metal and idk the frogs discs name
I found pictures of my true first combo and now the memories are coming back

Stock single layer Xcaliber (it was so good in the single layer days bruh)