What Is The Best Beyblade Combo For Spin Stealing?

1. I love left spin beybades even in the anime as my favourite blader being Ryuga But my favourite Beyblade being Dark Night Dragoon!
2. Before I buy another Beyblade that's left spin (other than just Varieres and Dark Night Dragoon) I would like to know wich would be the best for a combo!
3. These beyblades would have to be able to defeat really good combos and even be in the top tier list if possible!
4. The question is more to the combo then the best Beyblade alone at speak stealing but post both if you want!
5. Last but not least your posts will be appreciated!

My current spin stealing combos: (Not The Strongest)
Msf-h Pegasus Dragoon Bd145 RDF
Msf-h Vareires Bd145 R2F

Those are my combos out of the ones I have but I want more ones that are good for tournament post one for standard and if you want to post for limited asswell feel free!

Happy Posting!!!
Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD is beat spin stealer, but can't stand against todays combos

Kraken/Gembu Dragoon SA165/85/TR145/BD145/S130/T125/D125RDF/EWD/EDS/GCF is best spin-stealer of today

Kaken/Gembu Dragoon F230GCF is also best Spin Equalizer
(Mar. 12, 2016  7:52 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD is beat spin stealer, but can't stand against todays combos

Kraken/Gembu Dragoon SA165/85/TR145/BD145/S130/T125/D125RDF/EWD/EDS/GCF is best spin-stealer of today

Kaken/Gembu Dragoon F230GCF is also best Spin Equalizer

Thank you so much for posting its really apreciated and I will try gembu dragoon bd145 rdf for my Tournamnet !
And any other commented I will use also!
Kraken/Gembu Dragooon BD145GF is great too
Hi there !
This goes in the build me a combo topic

@Mods please close this thread