"What I did today for the WBO"

I tested to see possibly whether SA165 is unbannable or not.
I tested a bunch of combos. None of them proved worthy to post, but I still tested!
Well...
  • I just revived my tournament thread.
  • Done some testing!
  • Emailed some users to see if they can make it to my London tournament.

Hope to do some more stuff soon, hah.
Sorry for two posts in one day, but I have posted 73 times today and most of those posts have been helping out in the combinations forum!

EDIT: Make it 74
(Jun. 08, 2014  8:49 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Sorry for two posts in one day, but I have posted 73 times today and most of those posts have been helping out in the combinations forum!

EDIT: Make it 74

Whoa, slow down there, bud. It's actually not even a surprise to me that you got your Antique Face, hah.

Anyways, I myself have been working on a banner for LMAO's Birthday Beynanza!. Here's the thread if anybody would like to check it out!:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Toronto-...y-Beynanza
(Jun. 08, 2014  4:32 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: I tested a bunch of combos. None of them proved worthy to post, but I still tested!

What were they though ? Perhaps it could help people know what not to test again just to find out, like you did, that they were worthless, hah.
I gave a kid with down syndrome my unboxed pirate orochi (shogun steel)
(Jun. 08, 2014  9:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  4:32 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: I tested a bunch of combos. None of them proved worthy to post, but I still tested!

What were they though ? Perhaps it could help people know what not to test again just to find out, like you did, that they were worthless, hah.
Low Limited Lightning L-Drago attack combos with 90.
I tried a few Limited combos as well; but didn't work out as I had hoped.

One was MSF Samurai Wyvang GB145/H145RSF; I tried multiple tracks, and different metal wheels and crystal wheel, but they couldn't OS any defense type.

The other was MSF Samurai Girago GB145RF; I gave up testing after it got 50% agaisnt a Jade attack combo...
(Jun. 08, 2014  9:41 PM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: I tried a few Limited combos as well; but didn't work out as I had hoped.

One was MSF Samurai Wyvang GB145/H145RSF; I tried multiple tracks, and different metal wheels and crystal wheel, but they couldn't OS any defense type.

The other was MSF Samurai Girago GB145RF; I gave up testing after it got 50% agaisnt a Jade attack combo...

Hm, isn't Samurai/Shinobi Wyvang RSF exactly what Kei wrote was great for Attack, in the Samurai Ifraid W145CF Beywiki draft topic ?
(Jun. 08, 2014  10:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  9:41 PM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: I tried a few Limited combos as well; but didn't work out as I had hoped.

Hm, isn't Samurai/Shinobi Wyvang RSF exactly what Kei wrote was great for Attack, in the Samurai Ifraid W145CF Beywiki draft topic ?

I'm not sure RSF would be very good for attack, haha. It did well agaisnt everything else, except Defense.

Edit: He did. When I tested it, it didn't get many KO's agaisnt any defense combos.
Today , infact right nw , i reported a person who was advertising some disqus site ...
(Jun. 12, 2014  7:28 AM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: Today , infact right nw , i reported a person who was advertising some disqus site ...

THEY CANT EVEN SPELL..
(Jun. 12, 2014  12:50 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2014  7:28 AM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: Today , infact right nw , i reported a person who was advertising some disqus site ...

THEY CANT EVEN SPELL..
Just a heads up: Try not to go off-topic and speak all in caps. It's like you're shouting at the person and that is rude.
(Jun. 12, 2014  12:52 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2014  12:50 PM)Neo~ Wrote:

THEY CANT EVEN SPELL..
Just a heads up: Try not to go off-topic and speak all in caps. It's like you're shouting at the person and that is rude.

It was ironically speaking out loud, actually.
Back on tapioca.
On Wednesday, I used time out of work to go ship two stadiums, notably username2130's signed BeyStadium Attack Type due to his generous donation before the GRAND BATTLE TOURNAMENT 2.

Yesterday, I worked on that table of changes between Beyblade series that I had wanted to do for ages to start up some conversation. I think it is cool to see it 'illustrated' for once.

Today, I assembled the videos and photographs I had taken last week for a demonstration on identifying fakes and highlighting the differences between fake and real parts and sent the proposed subtitles and video download link to *Ginga* for further editing.
Helped test Leone19's combo, Ronin Bahamdia(Crystal Up) 85MF.

Edit: I also reported some Spam Bots.
I reported over 5 Spambots... I hate them.
I finished my D Series article! It took 3 weeks for me to do all that ,
Edited another BeyChannel tournament video. This time it's for JesseObre's Birthday Bash last year. Will be uploaded later today!
reported a guy right away...
Currently testing more combos, soon to be contributed :3
In the last few days, I :

- hosted a successful thirteen-people-big tournament;
- filmed scenes for the Q mold comparison video for BeyChannel;
- filmed a lot of footage to eventually get a tumbling over resemblance;
- foresaw the accuracy of live auctions from DarkFox;
- uploaded the CH120 Mode Change video edited by *Ginga*;
- reviewed the "How to identify fakes" video edit;
- gave out a lot of Face Boosters and Stone Face Boosters for the Blader Rewards campaign;
- bought a black Samurai Changer MS partly so I could take photographs of it for Beywiki;
- helped ƒ¡$h with his rather brilliant idea for a thread;

Plans for the next few days (besides actual work) :
- Find out what we have for the Face Boosters from the GRAND BATTLE TOURNAMENT 2 qualifiers;
- Do the BeyDays BeyLotto;
- Try to make my mind bubble with ideas of ways to promote Beyblade outside of North America so that we can get tournaments going on worldwide again;
- Process the Montréal tournament.
Great job Kai!
I can't wait to see Quake (Mold 1) in action!
Did you do it in Zero-G?