What Does Google Images Say About You?

So I was kind of bored. I decided to look up my user name on Google Images.

Apparently I like Beyblade. Haha. Also, McFrown, Pyro, Kei and MaxL's avatars came up too.

So what about you guys?
Well, my results showed up as...some people playing with fire.
To be expected since I have no numbers in my name. Unhappy
But I added a WBO in there, and got some pictures of Manny Paqiao o-o
Searching my name with a variation of a a space rings up several sites I'm affiliated to. Primarily, Beyblades, mecha, and YouTube...
(Aug. 09, 2010  12:23 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Apparently I like Beyblade. Haha. Also, McFrown, Pyro, Kei and MaxL's avatars came up too.

I'm spreading my influence through google now.
Hah.

My search shows my avatar and a picture of a receipt I posted at one point in the Metal Fusion thread.
My results were pictures of Horses, Barbecue, and Women,
then I entered my Xbox Live Gamertag (ENsizzle), and just saw Women.
Sweet. Tongue_out_wink
Here is mine, I don't want to express...
mine shows a picture of a bahamut fury
searching Jsc brings results for the johnson space center Tired
photos of which I've commented in and tons of WBO/Striker Axis info.
http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=pock...a=N&tab=iw
Huh, I got a picture of packages floating in the sea, an Indian woman holding some kids, then parts of my Monster Hunter pictures from my personal photobucket collection.
(Aug. 09, 2010  3:08 AM)Meruda Wrote: ...packages floating in the sea, an Indian woman holding some kids, then parts of my Monster Hunter pictures from my personal photobucket collection.

That is so much cooler than what I got.
http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&q=SaM...29&bih=766

Beyblades, cars, phones, some megaman stuff... some naruto stuff... yah, kinda accurate on my 'likes' haha
Oh lawdy, it's Beyblade heaven!
As for sites, other people have seemed to take my username and used it on Halo forums...hmm...
Coincidentally, there's also a DJ on this island that has the same name. Odd...
Hopefully he's retired, hah.
(Aug. 09, 2010  3:33 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Oh lawdy, it's Beyblade heaven!
As for sites, other people have seemed to take my username and used it on Halo forums...hmm...
Coincidentally, there's also a DJ on this island that has the same name. Odd...
Hopefully he's retired, hah.

Wah, similar to mine. Full of beyblade images Smile
(Aug. 09, 2010  2:21 AM)Elmo Wrote: uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

LOL, for some reason i laughed pretty hard when i read this
Hmmm, good luck with my name...
(Aug. 09, 2010  4:02 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: And the same Giraffe pictures...haha.

Diamond posted those giraffe pics on HK tournament thread and I added words on it, haha, used it as my Facebook avatar. LOL
Most of the pics of my username are Rock Escolpio T125JB....and that makes sense, because that's my username...
Locomotives. Shocking really.
I got Graffiti, Art, pictures of some guy named Ryan Pich and his fish, and woman, mostly.
There are alot of random things that come up, though.

I somewhat relieved to find just my pictures when I searched my old username (pichuscute), mainly because I was going to use Pich for my music, which I doubt I can if there are so many others with that name.
for me pictures of WBO like avatar sigs faces but on web pretty much every website i register using this name which is quite a few and one book called "Theorie und Praxis der Gewerbe: Hand- und Lehrbuch der Technologie"
i thinks its german.........
I got almost exclusively horses.

Roan coat is a common condition among breeds of horses, so I suppose that explains it lol
i have like 13 pages of beyblades and avatars