What Does Google Images Say About You?

i found some beyblade related carp and some pics of cats a truck and an old japanese lady with a shirtless guy that might be her granson behind her
heres what it said about me: http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&so...q=&gs_rfai=

it shows BB-86, ginga's eye, beypointer instructions, BB-88, MFB part weights, <3's custom colored Earth Virgo GB145BS, Train's custom colored Storm Pegasis 105RF, the avatars of me, KidWindy and MaxL, and some other stuff
I got pictures of cross's shadows, a wierd drawn picture of phineas and ferb and a shadow toon link (Link from The Legend of Zelda).
I put in mine and my profile came up and for the images it was a bunch of horses Unhappy
you won't belive this....
i type in XBlader, and it showed up with pics of girls and im a boy!!
Then i figered out it was a video game
hahah
Fat chicks and Halo.

Really, I don't even.
I got pics. of my avatar , beyblade , and Miley Cyrus , Chocked_2
Here

Hmm why is Bey Brad picture popping up on mines hahaha
But tht link shows results of Daichi and BDaichi
when it narrows down to just BDaichi
its just tons of photos of me lol
Here2
mine is pretty much pictures of full moons
Just saying for everybody who's getting pictures of boxing, WBO also stands for World Boxing Organization.
well...mine came up with a variety of chickens- alive chickens, fried chicken, grilled chicken, chicken mascots, all the way to chicken little...lol
(Sep. 06, 2010  2:26 AM)Fullmoon Wrote: mine is pretty much pictures of full moons

(Sep. 06, 2010  10:18 PM)Chicken Wrote: well...mine came up with a variety of chickens- alive chickens, fried chicken, grilled chicken, chicken mascots, all the way to chicken little...lol

you dont say
(Sep. 06, 2010  10:18 PM)Chicken Wrote: well...mine came up with a variety of chickens- alive chickens, fried chicken, grilled chicken, chicken mascots, all the way to chicken little...lol

Uhm lets see... Your name is chicken you tard.
(Sep. 06, 2010  11:41 PM)Trev Wrote:

no need to call names :\
(Sep. 06, 2010  11:41 PM)Trev Wrote:

hah its a joke (might want to look in to it) calm down. no need for anger man, and plus i was just following what the thread said.
Lots of random photos appear, Telling me that I like The Joker, shot glasses, cameras, and avatars I use on other forums.
Lets just say so much epicness for everyone check for yourself
Hmm want to take a guess what I found.
Beyblades? LOL i think everyone has atleast one pic of beyblades.
(Sep. 10, 2010  10:11 PM)Wendsterrr Wrote: Beyblades? LOL i think everyone has atleast one pic of beyblades.

i dont think everyone did
No moss alot of moss and some naked chicks but mostly moss.
Ewww. That reminds me when i searched my username images of fat women came up. O.O
girls in bikinis is what i found
and black guys