What Do You Guys Like Collecting?

Hey there! Im guessing most of us have something (besides Beyblade) we like to collect! Whether its a huge collection of books, figurines, old food, etc., collecting is pretty fun. We do it for world records, to sell them later on, etc. 

I enjoy collecting old figurines and anything with doll hair on it. I mainly create “customs” out of these old figures, and recreate them into something worth keeping and looking at. Recreating them usually involves paint, scissors, sharpies, cleaning kits, and more. I just like doing arts and crafts on them

Do you guys have anything you like collecting? It could be anything, weird or normal. Dont say Beyblades because this thread is about things outside/not Beyblade Smile
I collect trading cards
(Aug. 05, 2019  6:55 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I collect trading cards

Cool! I used to collect cards like Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh!, but things like those are quite expensive nowadays (and they keep coming out like crazy)

Id want some Magic cards too, but not sure where to start. Not looking to play the game, but the illustrations and holo cards look stunning
(Aug. 05, 2019  6:54 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Hey there! Im guessing most of us have something (besides Beyblade) we like to collect! Whether its a huge collection of books, figurines, old food, etc., collecting is pretty fun. We do it for world records, to sell them later on, etc. 

I enjoy collecting old figurines and anything with doll hair on it. I mainly create “customs” out of these old figures, and recreate them into something worth keeping and looking at. Recreating them usually involves paint, scissors, sharpies, cleaning kits, and more. I just like doing arts and crafts on them

Do you guys have anything you like collecting? It could be anything, weird or normal. Dont say Beyblades because this thread is about things outside/not Beyblade Smile
Beyblades. Just kidding I like to collect pens and take them apart for fun. I really like mixing up the parts so that a pen will have the wrong color ink or a thicker spring.
(Aug. 05, 2019  7:31 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2019  6:54 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Hey there! Im guessing most of us have something (besides Beyblade) we like to collect! Whether its a huge collection of books, figurines, old food, etc., collecting is pretty fun. We do it for world records, to sell them later on, etc. 

Beyblades. Just kidding I like to collect pens and take them apart for fun. I really like mixing up the parts so that a pen will have the wrong color ink or a thicker spring.

I used to do that as a kid back then, and I thought I was crazy lol
I collect Pokémon. When I got back into it, I was Planning on selling any Pulls I got. Now, I’d feel guilty selling them.
(Aug. 05, 2019  8:22 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I collect Pokémon. When I got back into it, I was Planning on selling any Pulls I got. Now, I’d feel guilty selling them.

I actually want to sell my pulls. Im just too lazy for that, and Im shoving the cards in a sleeve and will wait until theyre worth more. Lol
(Aug. 05, 2019  9:04 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2019  8:22 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I collect Pokémon. When I got back into it, I was Planning on selling any Pulls I got. Now, I’d feel guilty selling them.

I actually want to sell my pulls. Im just too lazy for that, and Im shoving the cards in a sleeve and will wait until theyre worth more. Lol
I’m going to sell mine if I need help paying for Collage. My BEYBLADES are too precious to sell.
I collect virtual cards in KyuaPazu (a Precure gacha game) and Girlfriend Beta (a cute girls gacha game).

... I have a massive collection of My Little Pony toys. I don't even watch any of the shows, I just like girly things. If I had more space and money, I'd probably collect dolls like Monster High and Enchantimals.
(Aug. 06, 2019  4:28 AM)Morc Wrote: I collect virtual cards in KyuaPazu (a Precure gacha game) and Girlfriend Beta (a cute girls gacha game).

... I have a massive collection of My Little Pony toys. I don't even watch any of the shows, I just like girly things. If I had more space and money, I'd probably collect dolls like Monster High and Enchantimals.

Oh my gods I collect My Little Pony toys too. Though, I watch the show. Still cant get over the Dragonball-styled fights
Books. Novels, to be exact. I have loads but they're never enough. The bad thing about novels is that they're never long enough.
(Aug. 06, 2019  8:28 AM)Spriggan 2.0 Wrote: Books. Novels, to be exact. I have loads but they're never enough. The bad thing about novels is that they're never long enough.

Heck yeah I love books too. “Long novels” to me count as books that are a whopping 600+ pages (like Twilight Saga, Harry Potter, IT, etc.)
Another thing that I collect is expensive expert LEGO sets.

I have the LEGO Porsche 911 GT3 rs and the Technic Bucket loader, and I will soon be getting the LEGO Bugatti Chiron model.... which is around $350...
(Aug. 06, 2019  7:05 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Another thing that I collect is expensive expert LEGO sets.

I have the LEGO Porsche 911 GT3 rs and the Technic Bucket loader, and I will soon be getting the LEGO Bugatti Chiron model.... which is around $350...

My brothers collect LEGO too. They seem pretty expensive, too. And Theyre only a hassle when parts are left all over the house, haha
LEGO is indeed expensive as heck.

I remembered other toys that I like collecting. Hot Wheels. Those modeled after iconic real life cars, more specifically. Cars like the GTR R32, AE86, Lancer EVO, Golf GTI, Civics, etc.
One time my sister and I made Lego Beyblades and hand-spun them in an old Beyblade stadium.

(Aug. 07, 2019  4:37 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: One time my sister and I made Lego Beyblades and hand-spun them in an old Beyblade stadium.
We made like 10 and kept on making more every time we could.
(Aug. 06, 2019  6:39 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2019  8:28 AM)Spriggan 2.0 Wrote: Books. Novels, to be exact. I have loads but they're never enough. The bad thing about novels is that they're never long enough.

Heck yeah I love books too. “Long novels” to me count as books that are a whopping 600+ pages (like Twilight Saga, Harry Potter, IT, etc.)

I've only read the first two books of the twilight saga. The only Harry Potter long novel was the fifth book(Order of the Phoenix). And long novels for me are definitely around 600 pages.
I used to collect Yu-Gi-Oh cards. Unfortunately I really do not buy many constructed decks or packs anymore because I actually play the game, so I would much rather buy individual cards than spend money and not get what I need in my decks. I guess I do rarely buy loose packs for nostalgia at times.

Maybe I should sell all of mine at a bey tourney for $20 lol
(Aug. 07, 2019  2:53 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I used to collect Yu-Gi-Oh cards. Unfortunately I really do not buy many constructed decks or packs anymore because I actually play the game, so I would much rather buy individual cards than spend money and not get what I need in my decks. I guess I do rarely buy loose packs for nostalgia at times.

Thats what I find really sucky about Yu-Gi-Oh!. Unlike Pokémon and other simple TCGs, Yu-Gi-Oh! packs are usually a certain set. If you dont have enough packs, you cant build the deck you want. Id rather pay for a used and pre-built deck from Amazon
(Aug. 06, 2019  4:35 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2019  4:28 AM)Morc Wrote: I collect virtual cards in KyuaPazu (a Precure gacha game) and Girlfriend Beta (a cute girls gacha game).

Oh my gods I collect My Little Pony toys too. Though, I watch the show. Still cant get over the Dragonball-styled fights

When I first heard of the map cartoon I was very apprehensive of watching it since it was a girly show...

Then I watched the “Twilight sparkle VS Tirek” fight scene....   then I was utterly hooked

I mostly draw my own OC’s and comics 
My style is more masculine
ORE WA GANDAMU DA

TORANS-AMMMUUU

Yeah used to I build/custom/collect plastic model kits before I restarted Beyblading again, cuz now I can buy with my own money.
(Aug. 11, 2019  4:50 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: ORE WA GANDAMU DA

TORANS-AMMMUUU

Yeah used to I build/custom/collect plastic model kits before I restarted Beyblading again, cuz now I can buy with my own money.

That sounds really cool!
used to collect hobby grade rc cars but im planning on selling them soon
I like to collect lightsabers (General Grevious confirmed). I also like to collect Pokémon plushies (gotta catch them all). I also collect/make Bleach swords.