What Burst Beyblade Do You Think Will Becone Rare/ Hard To Get in the next 10-15 Year

I think that the Valkyrie and Spriggan dx starters are gonna become rare
(Jul. 06, 2020  8:57 PM)marutti Wrote: About rating beyblade burst, condition is very difficult.
Because if  you unbox it, value is down to half or 1/10.
If you play more than 3 times it's already Played condition.
More than  10 times it's heavy played or junk.

If it's still sealed in plastic wrapper unboxing doesn't affect the value that significantly from what I've seen mostly it would be only ~70% of sealed in box price.
I think that the Valkyrie and Spriggan dx starters are gonna become rare

Oops i think i commented the same comment again, srry
The TT Single Layers and some Dual Layers are already very hard to find on Amazon
God layers and below maybe even the entire burst era
Well being as though they are hard to get already without paying a high price, I’d say things like Maximum Garuda, Dead Hades, & Air Knight (OG colors). I’m sure certain WBBA releases and such will be harder, but just thinking about “normal” beys, these came to mind.
If you don't care color, Red Maximum Garuda is very cheep.
RLC vol.8 full set(mG, kD, A2, I2 and sT) list price 2000 yen but now they sell around 1200 yen.
are the plastic gen remakes quite popular? or have they been flops in sales mostly?
Really hard question to answer! There's a lot of candidates out there, and a lot is going to become "rare". But I think the better question to ask is "What will be the most valuable in the next 10-15 years?". That will depend on a variety of factors: competitive value, nostalgic value, and actual rarity relative to everything else. Not everything that's just "rare" is actually desirable.

If I had to guess, personally I would say that things like the original Valkyrie and Deathscyther (especially maybe the RB versions) will become valuable because they meet all three of the above conditions (competitive, sentimental, rare). This would also probably be amplified by the fact that the teeth on them wear down so quickly.

As for Hasbro, maybe Switchstrike stuff like Spryzen Requiem will be rare and valuable.

This of course is discounting the numerous extremely limited releases from the likes of Coro Coro or G1 tournament winner Beyblades, which will obviously continue to be valuable and rare.

This stuff also depends a lot on what's re-released and what's not when all is said and done with Beyblade Burst. Right now it's easy to say "Shadow Amaterios" because of Xtreme', but X' just got another re-release in I think WBBA tournaments and I don't think it will be the last (although, not sure what the rubber is like on the new X').

(Jul. 07, 2020  3:40 PM)rxmnrng Wrote: are the plastic gen remakes quite popular? or have they been flops in sales mostly?

I'm not sure if we have any concrete source of sales data for the remakes, but given that they have continued to produce more and more of them ... I think it's safe to say they have been at least popular enough for Takara-Tomy to spend the time to produce and release more over the past several years.
If you're talking specifically burst, the Hasbro stuff. Things like Balkesh B3 are already super rare, so it makes sense.