What Beyblade should I get?

Hai ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

I just got a good 20 for doing a favor and I'm planning to immediately spend it on some beyblades hehe (who wouldn't tho?)

I'm not sure which one to get so I'm asking you:

Hell Salamander or Nightmare Longinus + any other Beyblade you think would be good to get ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿
Go for hS and eF
Natsu (Hell Salamander) is your best option
Buy a random booster ( if you like)
or
buy HS or EF
HS or EF. or a good launcher, possibly random booster. just make sure you don't get a fake
List: (in order of most recommended to least, if you already have it then ignore that one)
(if there is a slash in between, it means that they have the same purpose. the bolded one is better)

eF/aC
nL
wV/sX/zA
hS

when you are looking for the items to purchase, check the link in my signature. Inside that thread is the best and cheapest deals we could find on almost every Bey, from God to super Z.
If you go for Bloody Longinus, I've noticed very good prices from Japanese eBay sellers, yesterday.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/142789637426
And few more, all trusted, or looking like trusted, all under 20$.

As everybody stated above, that should not be your first pick right now, but good to have. Performs awesome against left spinners, and that's all I wanted.
And, lol, it's already risen from 18,47 $ to more natural, in one hour Grin
As said, that was too good price Wink
(Jun. 10, 2018  7:10 AM)leosama Wrote: List: (in order of most recommended to least, if you already have it then ignore that one)
(if there is a slash in between, it means that they have the same purpose. the bolded one is better)

eF/aC
nL
wV/sX/zA
hS

when you are looking for the items to purchase, check the link in my signature. Inside that thread is the best and cheapest deals we could find on almost every Bey, from God to super Z.

Thanks for your suggestions ٩(。・ω・。)و I already have aC and wV so I think I'm going to get nightmare longinus 

Psst love your list of sellers!
It would be very helpful if everyone were to move conversations like this to the Purchase Consultation thread.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchas...pid1441045