What Beyblade is everyone using these days?

(Jul. 13, 2009  9:38 AM)pegasis Wrote: i mostly use
Storm Pegasis105RF
VirgoDF145B

and sometimes
LibraD125WB
leone125F

Nice one Smile is Storm Pegasis your main blade? or do you not have a main blade
(Jul. 13, 2009  1:48 PM)ichigokuro143 Wrote: im using Thunder Dragon MS and Dragoon GT

Have you not got any MFB yet?
i only have starter wolf atm so yeh my main MFB
(Jul. 13, 2009  2:00 PM)undeadboll Wrote: i only have starter wolf atm so yeh my main MFB

cool man, is it any good?
nope my parents wont let me buy some metal fight beyblade online i need to wait to hasbro release the mfb in 2010Angry
(Jul. 13, 2009  2:02 PM)ichigokuro143 Wrote: nope my parents wont let me buy some metal fight beyblade online i need to wait to hasbro release the mfb in 2010Angry

awww damn Unhappy i'd hate to wait till then to have some MFB. What blade do you want when they come out?
(Jul. 13, 2009  2:14 PM)ichigokuro143 Wrote: Storm Pegasis!

haha yeah nice choice. It seems everyone has and wants that blade
Just the main staples really;
Storm Pegasis 100RF
MFLibraC145WB
FlameWolfD125B. Still prefer D125 to DF145, just seems to go off balance too much against most defense combos.
(Jul. 13, 2009  2:01 PM)MIXY Blader Wrote: cool man, is it any good?

haven't really had a chance to test it, no-one else in my area has one yet, but my friend is gunna get one
I don't have the parts in, but they are coming in. So...future Beyblades I will be using:

Storm Pegasis 105/100(gonna get a Capricorn for the 100 track, maybe) RF
Virgo D125 D/B
MF Libra DF145WB
Rock Leone DF145 B/D
(Jul. 13, 2009  2:17 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Just the main staples really;
Storm Pegasis 100RF
MFLibraC145WB
FlameWolfD125B. Still prefer D125 to DF145, just seems to go off balance too much against most defense combos.

yeah, nice selection mate. I guess the DF145 would be useless against a battle with me then Grin I love using defence blades, although i haven't even got my MFB yet haha
(Jul. 13, 2009  2:21 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: I don't have the parts in, but they are coming in. So...future Beyblades I will be using:

Storm Pegasis 105/100(gonna get a Capricorn for the 100 track, maybe) RF
Virgo D125 D/B
MF Libra DF145WB
Rock Leone DF145 B/D

I want a Rock Leone, but for my first blade i'm just getting a starter Leone and then when i have more money will buy Rock Leone.
(Jul. 13, 2009  2:18 PM)undeadboll Wrote: haven't really had a chance to test it, no-one else in my area has one yet, but my friend is gunna get one

ahh, it's rubbish when you have no one to battle (N) But i hope your friend gets one soon so you can test it!
imma get lightning drago cuz.......erm.....nice name =D
and maybe a storm pegasis.
And a Libra(not sure what the Hybrid wheel Libra's name is though).
Hope you have the money to pay for all of that.
And Libra's HWS name will be Flame Libra I'm pretty sure, but it hasn't been released yet.
(Jul. 13, 2009  3:07 PM)kaiserEXE Wrote: imma get lightning drago cuz.......erm.....nice name =D

you should get Lightning Drago, apparently it is a very good blade and you probs already know Storm Pegasis is an awesome blade. I'm too not sure about the hybrid wheel
a starter should be around S$12.90(without pointer) in my country so yeah.
(Jul. 13, 2009  2:23 PM)MIXY Blader Wrote: yeah, nice selection mate. I guess the DF145 would be useless against a battle with me then Grin I love using defence blades, although i haven't even got my MFB yet haha
FlameDF145B will still beat defense combos with relative ease, I just think that D125 does it better.
(Jul. 13, 2009  3:07 PM)kaiserEXE Wrote: imma get lightning drago cuz.......erm.....nice name =D
Libras Hybrid Wheel version hasn't been released yet, it will be Flame Libra though.
The original Libra wheel is just called Libra.
(Jul. 13, 2009  3:56 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: FlameDF145B will still beat defense combos with relative ease, I just think that D125 does it better.

Ahh! So both blades are awesome! I'm planning on getting Escolpio when i have the money Smile

Do you battle with all Attack types? or do you use different ones. I mainly battle with Defence types as i said in the last post
(Jul. 13, 2009  4:56 PM)MIXY Blader Wrote: Ahh! So both blades are awesome! I'm planning on getting Escolpio when i have the money Smile

Do you battle with all Attack types? or do you use different ones. I mainly battle with Defence types as i said in the last post

Any good Blader has to use every type of Beyblade. If you stick to one type of Beyblade, if anyone notices that, you will be defeated easily.
(Jul. 13, 2009  4:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Any good Blader has to use every type of Beyblade. If you stick to one type of Beyblade, if anyone notices that, you will be defeated easily.

i suppose yeah, but i like to mainly use Defensive blades. I will use other types but i like to stick to mainly my defensive blades.

Btw i saw your video beyblade lesson and it's awesome!! I think it's the latest vid you have done? but yeah it's really good and i like how it explained how to defeat a certain type of blade!
(Jul. 13, 2009  5:06 PM)MIXY Blader Wrote: i suppose yeah, but i like to mainly use Defensive blades. I will use other types but i like to stick to mainly my defensive blades.

To beat you, I'll simply select a top-tier Stamina Beyblade. You will almost definitely lose ...

Attack. Defense. Stamina. You have to use all three Types or even moderately advanced Bladers will make easy work of you.
(Jul. 13, 2009  5:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: To beat you, I'll simply select a top-tier Stamina Beyblade. You will almost definitely lose ...

Attack. Defense. Stamina. You have to use all three Types or even moderately advanced Bladers will make easy work of you.

well thanks for the advice!
in MFB untill now, attack can beat everything..!?
(Jul. 13, 2009  5:11 PM)pegasis Wrote: in MFB untill now, attack can beat everything..!?

Only the most talented Bladers can use Attack-types to beat everything Wink