What Beyblade is everyone using these days?

(Jul. 13, 2009  12:17 AM)trygle 2 Wrote: I wasn't even planning on using my combo in a tournament unless it was my own and I can make a sucky Beyblade work past it's [erformence like my current combo (which I only use for fun).

Your combo sounds interesting, if you have a pic you could post on here feel free
I know that. Also to the post about getting Libra instead I don't have a hacking MFB Launcher yet!
(Jul. 13, 2009  12:20 AM)trygle 2 Wrote: I know that. Also to the post about getting Libra instead I don't have a hacking MFB Launcher yet!

So get a starter as well. What do you expect us to say?
(Jul. 13, 2009  12:19 AM)MIXY Blader Wrote: Your combo sounds interesting, if you have a pic you could post on here feel free

Sorry I don't have a camera.
(Jul. 13, 2009  12:21 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: So get a starter as well. What do you expect us to say?

You know how long that will take plus I don't have a credit card or paypal so the only site i can get a beyblade from is Toywiz which doesn't have any of the Reshuffles or Libra.
I'm ready to get back on topic now.
hmm well Trygle 2, i suggest you just go with what you originally said and then when you can get more get more Smile That's what i'm gonna do, get a starter and then get more when i can
Exactally. i plan on getting Flame Sagittario and RBL #2 Wind Aquario.
You still won't get a launcher.
I meant after Wolf D125B (couldn't edit it bevause i got a pm from Bey Brad).
Getting Paypal or a Visa Gift Card is no harder than mailing a money order ... Confused
But I have to get a part-time job first, then I will get payed, then I can get a credit card, and finally I can get a paypal accaount.
(Jul. 13, 2009  12:38 AM)trygle 2 Wrote: But I have to get a part-time job first, then I will get payed, then I can get a credit card, and finally I can get a paypal accaount.

Well if you don't have money how are you going to buy Wolf anyway? FYI, you don't need a credit card to use Paypal, just a bank account (which anyone can get).
i just bought lightningLdrago but im to afraidto useit. its way to crazy in the arena!!
I'm really curious about this secret combo brad..

Ever since you said i've been trying with every part I currently have.. so far I gotz nothing..

What is with 23rd of august?.. Is a tournament being held then?
(Jul. 13, 2009  12:47 AM)King-LLDrago Wrote: i just bought lightningLdrago but im to afraidto useit. its way to crazy in the arena!!

haha awesome! Any pics you have of it, please post on here Smile
(Jul. 13, 2009  12:55 AM)Ghost Wrote: I'm really curious about this secret combo brad..

Ever since you said i've been trying with every part I currently have.. so far I gotz nothing..

What is with 23rd of august?.. Is a tournament being held then?

August 23rd is the day after the tournament that Brad is hosting, Vancouver BeyBattle (in Vancouver, BC).
There may be a tournament in Newcastle UK sometime in August, hopefully it goes ahead!
(Jul. 13, 2009  1:21 AM)trygle 2 Wrote: You can also pay by money order.

i would just go with whatever you can do to order online mate, wether it be paypal or any other method. At least you will be getting the beyblade!
(Jul. 13, 2009  1:20 AM)Aqua Wrote: August 23rd is the day after the tournament that Brad is hosting, Vancouver BeyBattle (in Vancouver, BC).

Hmm I see..

I've been thinking alot about it..
If it can beat top tier stamina, attack AND defense.. that means it can beat Quetz 90 RF/Storm 90 RF it can beat MF LibraC145WB and VirgoDF145B/D

I was running it through my head..
For bottoms.. FS could be a candidate.. It can outspin MF LibraC145WB and in attack mode it can knock VirgoDF145B/D out.. but not consistently since the attack mode isn't too reliable..
Also all wheels I tried cannot withstand my Storm Pegasis 100RF so it has no defensive capabilities.. even when adding MF it still loses..
So I ruled it out..
I don't have SF so I can't judge on that..
It can't be any flat tip, cuz no flat tip can consistently beat MF LibraC145WB.. Even though Quetz 90RF and Storm 90RF are capable of it.. I don't think the chances of it are high enough to put enough trust in it..
So I'm ruling out flat tips aswell..
All sharp tips seem to have the same problem as FS has in stamina mode VS my Storm 100RF..so BS and S and D are ruled out too..
(All of this is pure speculation ofcourse)
But then I discovered something few hours ago..
Using my MF LibraD125WB vs LibraD125B... WB often outspins it..
So I'm guessing WB's stamina isn't that bad ..It also has great defense VS Storm/Quetz.. and when launched hard enough it can also move around a bit.. but not much of an attack pattern.. same for ball..
Then there is ofcourse HF/S
So currently I'm doubting the bottom of his secret combo is either HF/S, B, WB or SF
The track.. I have no idea.. I imagine the wheel to be circular to be able to defend well and have good stamina.. but it also must have smash.. so that might narrow it down a bit..
Also.. I'm leaning towards the use of metal face..

All in all.. I got nowhereTongue_out..
If anyone's curious (Sorry I haven't posted in so long BTW),I use 2 different MFBs.

My offensive Beyblade is a Storm Pegasis 100RF,and my Defensive is a Flame Sagittario C145BS.I don't know why,I just prefer Ball Sharp over Sharp for Stamina/Defense,especially seeing as I need to clean my Sharp bottom.
(Jul. 13, 2009  1:44 AM)BlackAce Wrote: If anyone's curious (Sorry I haven't posted in so long BTW),I use 2 different MFBs.

My offensive Beyblade is a Storm Pegasis 100RF,and my Defensive is a Flame Sagittario C145BS.I don't know why,I just prefer Ball Sharp over Sharp for Stamina/Defense,especially seeing as I need to clean my Sharp bottom.

Nice choice of blades there. It seems that Storm Pegasis is one hell of a powerfull blade! It looks awesome i think.

Thanks for sharing Smile
(Jul. 13, 2009  12:47 AM)King-LLDrago Wrote: i just bought lightningLdrago but im to afraidto useit. its way to crazy in the arena!!

How did you get it so fast?

Also, HF is not that fast ...
(Jul. 13, 2009  1:21 AM)MIXY Blader Wrote: There may be a tournament in Newcastle UK sometime in August, hopefully it goes ahead!

i would just go with whatever you can do to order online mate, wether it be paypal or any other method. At least you will be getting the beyblade!

You are correct my friend!
Brad's got a secret combo for the 22nd tourney?

I'm extra excited now and I even brought a cameraman AHAHA~

It's probably lame that I've made my own personal dictionary for parts, their weights, suggested combo's and competitive MFB's, and personal vs track record on my AspireOne Uncertain I'm not even supposed to be a competitive player >>

Storm Pegasis is a pretty solid MFB, even out of the box Storm 105RF is able to deal with a lot. Really hard to use, it took me about a really intensive month of practicing a sliding shoot vs my friend to just get it to stay in the MKB attack stadium and Stamina stadium.

The chances of my Storm 90RF beating an MF Libra C145WB for me has been sitting at about 30-35%, with my slightly preferred variant, MF Storm 90RF its about 35%. I'm still on training wheels with my Storm 90RF so I feel safer using an MF, I'm partial to think with more confidence and a refined shoot I can bring up my chances to 35-40% even.
i mostly use
Storm Pegasis105RF
VirgoDF145B

and sometimes
LibraD125WB
leone125F