What Beyblade is everyone using these days?

That must almost make him feel strange.

I love your youtube videos brad, you really should make some more! that sliding shoot was so well presented and put together. Even the music was fitting aha.
I'll be doing more and more, please give me some time. Smile
(Jul. 12, 2009  10:57 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I wasn't being sarcastic. It is real.

Also, MIXY, I made that video.

Gasp awesome man! Your a beyblade pro Wink If you make anymore videos please let me know!
They BeyChannel link on the menu on this site Wink I've stalled a bit lately mostly because I want to do Sliding Shot for MFB video, but my BeyLaunchers are mostly toast ... lol
(Jul. 12, 2009  11:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: They BeyChannel link on the menu on this site Wink I've stalled a bit lately mostly because I want to do Sliding Shot for MFB video, but my BeyLaunchers are mostly toast ... lol

i'll make sure i subscribe to you Smile and damn those launchers! haha I think i might make some Beyblade vids sometime with my brother when we get our mfb's Smile
Secret beyblade huh? I don't have a lot right now but I'm simply trying to find a counter for Libra D125B since that's my biggest problem right now.
I got:
Virgo 145F
S.Peg 105RF
Libra D125B
(Jul. 12, 2009  11:40 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Secret beyblade huh? I don't have a lot right now but I'm simply trying to find a counter for Libra D125B since that's my biggest problem right now.
I got:
Virgo 145F
S.Peg 105RF
Libra D125B

VirgoDf145B should easily defeat it
I have my Tryonex combo. It's made of sadly messed up not moddifed parts. but I'm gettting the Takara Trygle 2 from G when I get $25.00 USD so that's going to be my main Beyblade if I can find someone who is willing to use a plastic beyblade against me.
I only have one beyblade and its a plastic one...it also sucks, its wing defenser...a black and yellow one...

[Image: 512JP4GK1ZL._SL500_AA280_.jpg]
(Jul. 12, 2009  11:46 PM)trygle 2 Wrote: I have my Tryonex combo. It's made of sadly messed up not moddifed parts. but I'm gettting the Takara Trygle 2 from G when I get $25.00 USD so that's going to be my main Beyblade if I can find someone who is willing to use a plastic beyblade against me.

What is it? Because it doesn't sound very good Speechless
(Jul. 12, 2009  11:49 PM)beybi Wrote: I only have one beyblade and its a plastic one...it also sucks, its wing defenser...a black and yellow one...

[Image: 512JP4GK1ZL._SL500_AA280_.jpg]

I remember having Wing Defenser, i always lost with it Speechless. Are you going to get some Metal fight beyblades?
(Jul. 12, 2009  11:49 PM)beybi Wrote: I only have one beyblade and its a plastic one...it also sucks, its wing defenser...a black and yellow one...

Seriously? I do not have the original of this sadly haha.
(Jul. 12, 2009  11:46 PM)trygle 2 Wrote: I have my Tryonex combo. It's made of sadly messed up not moddifed parts. but I'm gettting the Takara Trygle 2 from G when I get $25.00 USD so that's going to be my main Beyblade if I can find someone who is willing to use a plastic beyblade against me.

you should get some Metal beyblades if you dont already have one.
I am currently using Libra DF145D. It's the only combo I can muster until I get my other things in. It's nice, I like it a lot Smile
(Jul. 12, 2009  11:55 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: I am currently using Libra DF145D. It's the only combo I can muster until I get my other things in. It's nice, I like it a lot Smile

Wise choice of Blade Smile I've seen some battles with it on youtube and it looks like a really good blade to have!
(Jul. 12, 2009  11:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: What is it? Because it doesn't sound very good Speechless

It's basiclly Dranzer F's attack ring with small cuts and the heads, a blue MAgna Weight Core with part of a laser piece from one of my Bionicles, and an upside down Ten Heavy weight disk but I'm going to hope Trygle 2 will perform better because my current combo can't spin in a beystadium worth carp.
(Jul. 12, 2009  11:55 PM)MIXY Blader Wrote: you should get some Metal beyblades if you dont already have one.

Waiting until I either have enough money for a Wolf D125B starter on Toywiz or until they come out next Autum.
(Jul. 13, 2009  12:03 AM)trygle 2 Wrote: It's basiclly Dranzer F's attack ring with small cuts and the heads, a blue MAgna Weight Core with part of a laser piece from one of my Bionicles, and an upside down Ten Heavy weight disk but I'm going to hope Trygle 2 will perform better because my current combo can't spin in a beystadium worth carp.

Not only is it weak, it's illegal on almost every level.

Also Ten Heavy is symmetrical on both sides, how can it be upside-down?

Also, Trygle 2 will be better, but it still sucks. You should do some research instead of just buying whatever comes to your mind first.
(Jul. 13, 2009  12:03 AM)trygle 2 Wrote: Waiting until I either have enough money for a Wolf D125B starter on Toywiz or until they come out next Autum.

Buy a Libra off ebay or something. Wolf is awful.
(Jul. 13, 2009  12:03 AM)trygle 2 Wrote: Waiting until I either have enough money for a Wolf D125B starter on Toywiz or until they come out next Autum.

ah! awesome! Well i hope when you get Wolf that it meets your standards!
get BB-22 from eBay before I buy them all
I'd rather get a starter than a set that doesn't even come with a launcher and ripcord (I don't have anything related to MFB/BMF at all yet) and thanks for the poistive repsonse MIXY.
(Jul. 13, 2009  12:13 AM)trygle 2 Wrote: I'd rather get a starter than a set that doesn't even come with a launcher and ripcord (I don't have anything related to MFB/BMF at all yet) and thanks for the poistive repsonse MIXY.

So get that + a starter. If you don't get it, you're going to miss out on some of the strongest parts released.
(Jul. 13, 2009  12:13 AM)trygle 2 Wrote: and thanks for the poistive repsonse MIXY.

No problem Smile
(Jul. 13, 2009  12:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Not only is it weak, it's illegal on almost every level.

Also Ten Heavy is symmetrical on both sides, how can it be upside-down?

Also, Trygle 2 will be better, but it still sucks. You should do some research instead of just buying whatever comes to your mind first.

I wasn't even planning on using my combo in a tournament unless it was my own and I can make a sucky Beyblade work past it's [erformence like my current combo (which I only use for fun) and I meant Ten Wide.
It's not even about tournaments ... I don't understand why people find this idea so complicated ...

Even if there is nothing to gain by winning except for respect or honor, cheating is still cheating.