What Beyblade is everyone using these days?

Hey everyone, sorry if there has been a lot of Threads about what beyblade your using etc but i just thought i'd make a new one anyways.

SO! What beyblade is everyone using Smile you can also post every beyblade you ever have here if ya want.
I still have to wait to get my new blades
I imagine most of us are using multiple Beyblades Confused
Well, I only use Aquario, since, for some reason, I mostly always win, with it XD
(Jul. 12, 2009  9:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I imagine most of us are using multiple Beyblades Confused

well yeah lol but what's the main beyblade you use. Or you can list all beyblades you use Smile
Well...

storm pegasis 100RF
Libra D125B
Virgo105D
(Jul. 12, 2009  9:30 PM)Dude Wrote: Well, I only use Aquario, since, for some reason, I mostly always win, with it XD

Then your opponents are weak.

(Jul. 12, 2009  9:32 PM)MIXY Blader Wrote: well yeah lol but what's the main beyblade you use. Or you can list all beyblades you use Smile

Strong Bladers have to use multiple Beyblades. There's no one Beyblade that is good for every situation. As for what I use, pretty much every combo in the Competitive MFB thread.
(Jul. 12, 2009  9:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Then your opponents are weak.

XD I know someone who's gonna be mad, when I tell her that!
(Jul. 12, 2009  9:32 PM)jsc Wrote: Well...

storm pegasis 100RF
Libra D125B
Virgo105D

Nice Smile
(Jul. 12, 2009  9:33 PM)Dude Wrote: XD I know someone who's gonna be mad, when I tell her that!

haha uh oh, Your in trouble Brad Tongue_out
(Jul. 12, 2009  9:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Then your opponents are weak.

Strong Bladers have to use multiple Beyblades. There's no one Beyblade that is good for every situation. As for what I use, pretty much every combo in the Competitive MFB thread.

yeah, hmm well i like to use multiple blades myself but like to have one main blade that i like and think is one of the strongest from my collection.
Stamina=MF Escorpio DF145D
Defense= MF Libra C145B
Attack= Storm Pegasis 100RF
(Jul. 12, 2009  9:42 PM)G Wrote: Stamina=MF Escorpio DF145D
Defense= MF Libra C145B
Attack= Storm Pegasis 100RF

Wise choice. Everyone seems to be using Storm Pegasis, must be an awesome blade!
(Jul. 12, 2009  9:45 PM)MIXY Blader Wrote: Everyone seems to be using Storm Pegasis, must be an awesome blade!

It is Grin
The Rubber Flat bottom makes it the most useful part for attack.
(Jul. 12, 2009  9:47 PM)Aqua Wrote: It is Grin

cool! Do you use it?
(Jul. 12, 2009  9:45 PM)MIXY Blader Wrote: Wise choice. Everyone seems to be using Storm Pegasis, must be an awesome blade!

Rubber Flat is just too good for Attack types right now; it outclasses just about every other Attack-oriented bottom.

Storm Pegasis is definitely first on my wishlist...
(Jul. 12, 2009  9:48 PM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: Rubber Flat is just too good for Attack types right now; it outclasses just about every other Attack-oriented bottom.

Storm Pegasis is definitely first on my wishlist...

yeah. Well i guess i will have to look out for it sometime when the new blades hit the UK eventually!
I'm developing a secret combo right now that can take out top-tier Attack, Defense, and Stamina-type combos all in one. So far, so good.
(Jul. 12, 2009  9:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'm developing a secret combo right now that can take out top-tier Attack, Defense, and Stamina-type combos all in one. So far, so good.

awesome! You have to tell when it's complete, even though it's a secret Wink
I'll keep it a secret until August 23, if it works.
(Jul. 12, 2009  10:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'll keep it a secret until August 23, if it works.

sweet! I seen a vid on youtube that teaches you how to side launch and apparently it's the best launch to do. Do you use that launch?
(Jul. 12, 2009  10:02 PM)MIXY Blader Wrote: sweet! I seen a vid on youtube that teaches you how to side launch and apparently it's the best launch to do. Do you use that launch?

Do you mean Sliding Shoot?
(Jul. 12, 2009  10:04 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Do you mean Sliding Shoot?

no i'm pretty sure it was side shooting, i'll look it up and get back to ya
man i cant find it Unhappy it may have been sliding shoot. Not to sure though
It is sliding shoot..
Slide and side looks alot alike.. It's obvious you mixed them up..

brad:

I assume you were being sarcastic about the secret balance combo (well sort off balance if it beats attack,stamina and defense)?
(Jul. 12, 2009  10:21 PM)Ghost Wrote: It is sliding shoot..
Slide and side looks alot alike.. It's obvious you mixed them up..

brad:

I assume you were being sarcastic about the secret balance combo (well sort off balance if it beats attack,stamina and defense)?

ah right yeah, ah well. I tried it a few times and managed to do it well on a computer table haha
(Jul. 12, 2009  9:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'm developing a secret combo right now that can take out top-tier Attack, Defense, and Stamina-type combos all in one. So far, so good.

Does it use FS? If not I'm probably way off...
I wasn't being sarcastic. It is real.

Also, MIXY, I made that video.