What Beyblade Burst Parts Would You Like To Combine?

Sorry maybe gonna replace atomic's ball to metal the design is like atomic sorry! Alot

Any way tnx a lot!!! Lol
Layers:
Cho-Z Valkyrie + Screw Trident = Cho-Z Trident (Click to View)
Tornado Wyvern + Alter Chronos = Proton Chronos (Click to View)
Revive Phoenix + Sieg Xcalibur = Scabbard Xcalibur (Click to View)

Discs:
Zenith + Polish = Jewel (Click to View)
Outer + Proof = Hover (Click to View)
Magnum + 00 + Planet = Negative (Click to View)

Drivers:
Iron + Unite = Element (Click to View)
Zeta + Hunter + Orbit + Eternal = Elite (Click to View)
Iron + Quake + Operate = Hop
(Jan. 26, 2019  4:40 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:

Hunter miiiight fit in there since it's just a rubber flat, but how are you gonna fit Eternal or Orbit into such a small space? That's not really possible to my knowledge unless both were far, far smaller than their originals. Like, they'd have to be tiny to do that.
(Jan. 26, 2019  5:53 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2019  4:40 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:

Hunter miiiight fit in there since it's just a rubber flat, but how are you gonna fit Eternal or Orbit into such a small space? That's not really possible to my knowledge unless both were far, far smaller than their originals. Like, they'd have to be tiny to do that.

Orbit I could imagine but I’m not so sure Eternal would work haha. I guess just make it smaller?
(Jan. 26, 2019  7:34 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2019  5:53 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Hunter miiiight fit in there since it's just a rubber flat, but how are you gonna fit Eternal or Orbit into such a small space? That's not really possible to my knowledge unless both were far, far smaller than their originals. Like, they'd have to be tiny to do that.

Orbit I could imagine but I’m not so sure Eternal would work haha. I guess just make it smaller?

I have no clue how Orbit would work either. It'd have to be an incredibly tiny little ball in a tiny little shaft to work, maybe around the size of one of Galaxy Zeus' marbles or something to allow enough room for the outer casing. I'm not entirely sure that would be all that powerful, and you'd probably be better off just making a ball or something instead of trying to encase a tiny little ball in place in a tiny space.

Here's a wild idea: Replace Eternal with Yielding and Orbit with Weight. This way you get a rubber Attack mode, a metal Defense mode (I'll always think of metal ball tips as defensive thanks to Poison Zurafa), and a POM Stamina mode so all 3 tips are made of a unique material that isn't just the ordinary plastic. Alternatively, mix up Iron, βite, and Yielding so you get a Metal Flat, Rubber Ball, and POM cone for your trifecta of materials instead.
(Jan. 26, 2019  8:32 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2019  7:34 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Orbit I could imagine but I’m not so sure Eternal would work haha. I guess just make it smaller?

I have no clue how Orbit would work either. It'd have to be an incredibly tiny little ball in a tiny little shaft to work, maybe around the size of one of Galaxy Zeus' marbles or something to allow enough room for the outer casing. I'm not entirely sure that would be all that powerful, and you'd probably be better off just making a ball or something instead of trying to encase a tiny little ball in place in a tiny space.

Here's a wild idea: Replace Eternal with Yielding and Orbit with Weight. This way you get a rubber Attack mode, a metal Defense mode (I'll always think of metal ball tips as defensive thanks to Poison Zurafa), and a POM Stamina mode so all 3 tips are made of a unique material that isn't just the ordinary plastic. Alternatively, mix up Iron, βite, and Yielding so you get a Metal Flat, Rubber Ball, and POM cone for your trifecta of materials instead.

Oh yeah, that would work a lot better.
Cho-Z Valkyrie + Geist Fafnir + Spriggan Requiem
pwwww! that's nice anyways, I like to combine proof+turn+flow; a reversible circular layer having flow designs so when turned, the air flow changes, I gonna call it Jerk

ooops! maybe expand+turn he!he!
(Feb. 02, 2019  7:51 AM)Al Edison Wrote: pwwww! that's nice anyways, I like to combine proof+turn+flow; a reversible circular layer having flow designs so when turned, the air flow changes, I gonna call it Jerk

ooops! maybe expand+turn he!he!

We already have a Jerk Forge Disk tho, so you'd be better off naming it Revolution or something? nice idea btw
You give me to much power here.

Bearing + Zeta' = A monster
im not sure how well it'd work, but we have free spinning defense and stamina drivers, while the only free spinning attack driver we have is destroy, and that only features a ring that is separate from the actual tip, it'd be interesting to see something like hunter but with a free spinning feature to give it more stamina if it would? im not sure if that might wear down the rubber more, so maybe just a plastic tip or something else. I'd also like maybe a POM tip like friction, but with the rubber way lower to the ground and maybe it could work like a reverse reboot? as in, the rubber would be pushed down first, and later the pom tip would come out (but be flat) to help stamina? this might be useful since if you cant knock out a stamina or defense type with an attack type tip in the first few hits, its unlikely youll be able to win, especially if your attack pattern gets thrown off from one of the hits, so this could help give attack types a better chance at surviving against stamina types? because even against bearing if you cant burst it, if you get enough hits it to hit it off balance, it could scrap and lose stamina before you do. the biggest thing with destroy seems to be that it just cant get the strength rubber tips can to be able to burst stamina combos, so maybe this could work??? hgifdujsnglm
(Feb. 03, 2019  12:46 PM)yukenta Wrote: *snip*
You can do something similar to your "free spinning Hunter" in Metal Fight/Shogun Steel by using Free230 on any Attack tip (e.g. Rubber Flat), and although Stamina does increase slightly you lose out on a significant amount of speed and grip in doing so. Part of that is just that Free230 sucks outside of spin equalization combos (and even then only 1 out of 4 releases is any good, because of mold issues regarding its spinning), but this idea just works contrary to its own goals. Destroy works since its main contact isn't spinning freely, riding on the plate only when needed.

The "Rubber Flat to Stamina" tip is also reminiscent of the 4D tip Final Survive, which starts off on a Hole Flat and turns into a Sharp tip when it spins down. It primarily sucked because the sharp tip was too weak to work out and had no stability (akin to Edge), and although I think POM is overkill it's a decent idea should they actually give it a wider Stamina mode. Honestly feels like a new Fafnir sort of driver given its spin stealing capabilities and, as of Geist Fafnir, its early aggression.
Flugel and Unite
I would call it Flight
(Feb. 03, 2019  9:42 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Flugel and Unite
I would call it Flight

I fail to see what you'd want to work from those two Drivers. Flugel is bad in stamina, so is Unite. Kindly enlighten us?
(Feb. 03, 2019  10:00 PM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2019  9:42 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Flugel and Unite
I would call it Flight

I fail to see what you'd want to work from those two Drivers. Flugel is bad in stamina, so is Unite. Kindly enlighten us?

Just a more agresive stamina driver
I would combine Hunter with Unite and I’ll call it the Destined driver
(Holy Horasoods Tip + Zillion Zeutrons Tip) Add HH spikes to ZZ metal ball.
(Feb. 03, 2019  10:05 PM)Sukaira Wrote: I would combine Hunter with Unite and I’ll call it the Destined driver

Is this a rubber flat with rubber around it? Like Ultimate Reboot but with a rubber center, and doesn’t retract? I don’t quite understand.
Dranzer F + Guardian Kerbeus + Deep Caynox (All 3 attack points on each bey listed into 1 layer). Name will be Project Doom. Parts will be 1, Zeta.
Unite + atomic + weight
Small freespinning metal ball and freespinning rubber plate that is merely hits
I gonna call it control driver (Cn)
Seeing that in GT they have actually put gimmicks on the Disks, this changes things ahahaha

I think some Takara Tomy employee who can understand English has been reading this thread among many others lol

Let's hope they make more of the Drivers something like:

Keep+Destroy = rotating rubber ball tip with a free spinning LAD plate "Pulverize"

Power+Sword+Jolt = more weight and spring-aided Burst resistance while blitzing into the stadium, but instead of short metal stubs than just jot straight outward underneath, the protrusions would be shaped like a mini-Crash Ragnaruk Layer for less scrape "Pumping"

Charge+Octa+Eternal+Trick = Basically loading up on metal but has a wide metal free-spinning smooth plate with a short POM tip that juts outward when it turns like Trick, with metal tabs instead of plastic as the attack mode "Wonder"

Rise+Revolve = height of Rise with a free spinning reverse Revolve plate that has smooth edges, to have a better LAD and precession and be able to spinsteal at a standstill "Revise"
Hey guys İ think we all know what fengriff f2 is. People say its not a good beyblade and it is not easy to do a combo but i whanted to test that theory.i used this combo for fangriff f2: knuckle and survive it worked realy well it fixed the slopes and gained a lot of stamina i use realy strong beys against it like spriggan recrium and pheonix and suprisingly it beat both of them with survivar finishes İ think that İ did a good job and if you whant try the combo for yourself have a nice day