What Are Your Favorite Sodas?

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/16280050

There's no link between caffeine and stunted growth. See the bottom paragraph.
Although there is a good argument for moderating your caffeine intake.

While my usual poison is Coca-Cola, I have discovered something far finer: Fentiman's Botanically Brewed Curiosity Cola. Words cannot do it justice, the flavour is exquisite, sweetened with pure cane sugar; this is one you'll want to sip and take your time with.
Dr. Pepper, Pepsi, and Root Beer are my favorite sodas.
Organic Root Beer/Ginger Ale YEAH!
my favorite sodas are dr pepper coke coke zero cherry coke vanilla coke wich i havnt had for so long mnt dew pepsi cherry pepsi sun drop orange crush sprite ginger ale root beer but my all time favorite soda is cheer wine its a north and south carolina soda soooooo gooood
root beer and mountain dew voltage!
mountain dew. any but code red.

MTN DEW FTW!!!!!
I honestly love water as it is. Personally, it quenches my thirst so much better than sodas do. Water is so much healthier than a lot of these drinks too.

But definitely Mountain Dew (diet cuz diabetes).
Ramune Melon flavour. That stuff is so good!
Ilike pepsi products (encompassing mtn dew) root beer, and dr peper
I'm not much of a soda drinker, but my favorites are probably Sprite and Dr. Pepper. I usually drink tea, milk, or water tbh.
The best soda I've ever had is Sprecher's Cherry Cola, which they sell at a local soda shop. If I had to go with one that's widely available, I'd say Dr. Pepper.
Cherry Coke.

It's a party in my mouth.
(Oct. 31, 2015  4:09 PM)BUMP KING Wrote: Cherry Coke.

It's a party in my mouth.

Just like rock candy!
Vanilla Coke and Root Beer. Hands down.

That, Baja Blast, and Cheerwine.
Easily Sprite. I used to like Sierra Mist too, but that natural carp has made it sucky in most areas. Where I live, they've all but eliminated buying sierra mist that isn't natural, even if the package says otherwise. I used to drink Mountain Dew all the time as well, but I kinda hate it now. Uncertain
Jones soda is the booomb. Fu Fu berry is the best flavor fa sho.
Sprite.....

Need we to continue?
I like Cherry Coke and Cheerwine.
I don’t get sodas that much, but I would have to say Sprite and Coca-Cola for me.
(Oct. 29, 2019  3:27 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I don’t get sodas that much, but I would have to say Sprite and Coca-Cola for me.

Good choices!
I don’t really drink soda but I really like Coke