[West Berlin, NJ] 4/3/11 The Jersey War

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

1st Bluezee
2nd ArmorD-00taku
3rd Cye Kinomiya

No, we don't fist pump.

Time: 11am
Date: April 3rd, 2011
Fee: $5 + WBO fees ($5 one time fee or $10 year round pass)
Format: Round Robin (Turns to block round robin at 16+ players)

Jersey Bladers, this is your chance to show up New York. Both first and second place winners at the last two Kings Games tournaments have been from Jersey so now it's your turn to shine.

Upon discussing the concept of a Beyblade tournament with All Things Fun, they've made mention that this is a serious possibility for Sundays. I was thinking first Sunday of the month starting in April to follow up with Kings Games' last Sunday of the month. It's got to be Sundays because that's all they have free.

What are your thoughts on this as a monthly venue and would you go?

Attendees:
Meros
Deikailo
Bluezee
Spin-Sonic
Shining Blaze
Deikailo's GF
IKMV
Bladersnowkid
CyberDranzer
elementkid234
Burn Leon
Kerion
Otsu
King of Blades
darkbladea
SkullBoy266
NeoN!nJa
StormHollow
Galaxy4ever
kcpj

Total: 20

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Apr. 03, 2011  11:33 PM)®otation Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2011  11:28 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2011  10:36 PM)®otation Wrote: Haha Galaxy xD. Wish I was there to battle Bluezee which would be an honor. Galaxy your lucky to seen him and battled him o-o. What was the experience battling Bluezee?
he's good my Leo can beat most of his bey

.....but he still won first place xD
I beat him in free play
man i wish i was there=(
(Apr. 03, 2011  11:37 PM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: fang leone ,eh
sounds like good combo
well in free play she used fang Leone F:D in attack mode good battle more likely ties wins
Ikmv rematch with your carp Balsalt combo
kira1 would have won the who thing today, that combo is very week and you stand a chance agenest kira1 lol
I will one day get my revenge against Armor-Otaku. He's beaten me twice. Good job everyone, it was really fun. Congrats to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.
which combo,kira 1 is not that good
little off-topic,sorry
Hey guys, thanks a lot for the fun time... this was my first event. took a lot longer than expected. I got myself a metal face pack, as well as meteo l-drago. Surprisingly, when I got into the car, I found a random booster pack. Seems someone convinced my mom to buy it. good job ye did there. I was surprised how many people came. I was anxious.... but very enthusiastic and happy. Something I haven't felt combined in a long time.
I battled bluzee a few times outside of the store when I first got there... but still, he managed to beat me with his Lightning L-drago combo. I battled otsu afterwards, and then got eliminated by his hell wheel and 230 combo.
Sorry I had to leave early though, it's about an hour ride home, and my mom was getting restless, and anxious.(she had work to do at the house)

Also, thanks for the beylauncher L-R, whoever sold it to me. really helped, since someone bought the only gravity perseus right away.

Big wall o text for thank you and descriptions? I verily believe so.
YO THAT TOURNAMENT WAS SICK AND OFF THE HOOK!!!! THAT.SO.EPIC!!!!!!
did anyone record it
if someone did please put it on youtube
Yes someone did record it
Wheeee!Cute!Joyful_2! I won 2nd Place, I honor those who I defeated, Beat Bluzee once, but lost the second, but I don't care, I kept true to my word, I got in the top three. But everyone was amazed by a certain combo that I don't want to say, but everyone thought it was unstoppable. I don't think that, but it may counter. Nice Job! Cute
(Apr. 03, 2011  11:50 PM)Slee Wrote: Also, thanks for the beylauncher L-R, whoever sold it to me. really helped, since someone bought the only gravity perseus right away.

BTW I sold it to you.
(Apr. 04, 2011  2:02 AM)Flame Aries Wrote: Slee, remember my custom, the red beyblade
MF LLD100MF HAHA
(Apr. 04, 2011  1:20 AM)ArmorD-00taku Wrote: Wheeee!Cute!Joyful_2! I won 2nd Place, I honor those who I defeated, Beat Bluzee once, but lost the second, but I don't care, I kept true to my word, I got in the top three. But everyone was amazed by a certain combo that I don't want to say, but everyone thought it was unstoppable. I don't think that, but it may counter. Nice Job! Cute

Congratulations. It's good to keep a goal like that to stay determined. I hope you'll also keep up your efforts in future tournaments, too!
(Apr. 04, 2011  3:07 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2011  1:20 AM)ArmorD-00taku Wrote: Wheeee!Cute!Joyful_2! I won 2nd Place, I honor those who I defeated, Beat Bluzee once, but lost the second, but I don't care, I kept true to my word, I got in the top three. But everyone was amazed by a certain combo that I don't want to say, but everyone thought it was unstoppable. I don't think that, but it may counter. Nice Job! Cute

Congratulations. It's good to keep a goal like that to stay determined. I hope you'll also keep up your efforts in future tournaments, too!

Of course I will, but I wish I can go to the Beyblade Crusade, but I got to cram for Regents, but Cye's Heaven Shattering Cup, I am totally in for.
Damn my uncle got sick couldn't take me -.- ah well At least I'm going to the heaven shattering tourney!
Great job to ALL that came out today. You all did amazing!
What would you guys say, and don't base it on who got first place, was one of the best combis you've seen today? And what are one of the combis that had a tremendous amount of potential to make it all the way to the finals (but didn't)? You know, just to say, "Oh, you guys better watch out for this guy with this his/her 'blah blah' combo," or, "This 'blah blah' combo could've made it all the way."

I'd ask you not to be biased because this one guy is your friend or because you wanna make yourself look good. It's important to respect your teammates, your rivals, and ESPECIALLY every opponent you face. This one guy who did poorly today may just dominate the next day, so to speak.
was my score 5-4?
(Apr. 04, 2011  7:23 PM)Deikailo Wrote: 5-4 to what?
5 wins-4 Loss get the point?
Yes, you did because of the round robin.
No,No,Galaxy that wasn't it.
And, yeah Deikailo how come I didn't get any points?
(Apr. 04, 2011  8:38 PM)Flame Aries Wrote: No,No,Galaxy that wasn't it.
wasn't what? and your points will come later Uncertain im going bug Kai-V Very Soon to get my darn points from 2 weeks ago

@Dekailo first of all Good game at Semi finals you almost scared me the hell out i thought i was gonna Lose SOOOO BAD cause W2D was Good but i forgot there a Sharp in the center so it was easy tho :3
You have to wait. Kai-V has to process the Maryland tournament, the Brooklyn tournament, this tournament, and every other tournament from last weekend. It's going to be a while. She has to type in each battle individually and then hit "submit", wait for the page to load, and then do it again for each battle. Just trust me, it sucks, it's very boring, and very time consuming. I've seen a friend of mine do it for a tournament of 9 and it took almost an hour.
(Apr. 04, 2011  8:46 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2011  8:38 PM)Flame Aries Wrote: No,No,Galaxy that wasn't it.
wasn't what? and your points will come later Uncertain im going bug Kai-V Very Soon to get my darn points from 2 weeks ago

@Dekailo first of all Good game at Semi finals you almost scared me the hell out i thought i was gonna Lose SOOOO BAD cause W2D was Good but i forgot there a Sharp in the center so it was easy tho :3
Don't ask her, I will. She gets far too many PMs about that already.