[West Berlin, NJ] 4/3/11 The Jersey War

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

1st Bluezee
2nd ArmorD-00taku
3rd Cye Kinomiya

No, we don't fist pump.

Time: 11am
Date: April 3rd, 2011
Fee: $5 + WBO fees ($5 one time fee or $10 year round pass)
Format: Round Robin (Turns to block round robin at 16+ players)

Jersey Bladers, this is your chance to show up New York. Both first and second place winners at the last two Kings Games tournaments have been from Jersey so now it's your turn to shine.

Upon discussing the concept of a Beyblade tournament with All Things Fun, they've made mention that this is a serious possibility for Sundays. I was thinking first Sunday of the month starting in April to follow up with Kings Games' last Sunday of the month. It's got to be Sundays because that's all they have free.

What are your thoughts on this as a monthly venue and would you go?

Attendees:
Meros
Deikailo
Bluezee
Spin-Sonic
Shining Blaze
Deikailo's GF
IKMV
Bladersnowkid
CyberDranzer
elementkid234
Burn Leon
Kerion
Otsu
King of Blades
darkbladea
SkullBoy266
NeoN!nJa
StormHollow
Galaxy4ever
kcpj

Total: 20

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I might come and i might bring my cousin whois also has a accoint but ill try to come and get me Bey passport
You can buy a passport at the tournament if you want.
i wanna go but its far Pinching_eyes
Look like Flame Aries coming with me put him up on the list
deikailo wrote...

Where are you coming from?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(sorry i didn't reply, i was busy) in ny,bronx on aldrich street in co-op city.
Is flame aries bringing his friends?
Hey Dei, call me by ArmorD-00taku from now on, I wanna show my Otaku pride, but there's likely a mispronunciation. Here's how to, Armored-Double-O-Taku.
(Mar. 29, 2011  2:03 AM)ArmorD-00taku Wrote: Hey Dei, call me by ArmorD-00taku from now on, I wanna show my Otaku pride, but there's likely a mispronunciation. Here's how to, Armored-Double-O-Taku.
let just call you armor for god sake
(Mar. 28, 2011  11:34 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Is flame aries bringing his friends?
i don't know i sent a PM about that tho ill let you know that tomorrow
(Mar. 29, 2011  2:03 AM)ArmorD-00taku Wrote: Hey Dei, call me by ArmorD-00taku from now on, I wanna show my Otaku pride, but there's likely a mispronunciation. Here's how to, Armored-Double-O-Taku.

if you're so otaku then you should go to otakon. aha.
(Mar. 29, 2011  3:42 AM)Otsu Wrote:

if you're so otaku then you should go to otakon. aha.

Too generic. I prefer just Otaku, ArmorD is the adjective.
no i'm talking about the anime convention, it's called otakon.
www.otakon.com
i made a thread about it hoping there are people that are going and play beyblade. :p
but no one replied ;_;
(Mar. 29, 2011  5:16 AM)Otsu Wrote: no i'm talking about the anime convention, it's called otakon.
www.otakon.com
i made a thread about it hoping there are people that are going and play beyblade. :p
but no one replied ;_;

MORE ANIME CONVENTIONS!??!!! Man, where do YOU guys play tournaments. I SOO would've went there.
It hasn't passed yet
I wanna go but I have no idea how to get there.
Car is the only way, really. If enough people want to give me gas money, I'll take my car if I can get my audio working first. I can't drive without blasting Rihanna/Gaga/Ke$ha/Audio Push.

Don't hate.
Am I getting gas money for the people coming in my car Tongue_out??
(Mar. 29, 2011  9:36 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Car is the only way, really. If enough people want to give me gas money, I'll take my car if I can get my audio working first. I can't drive without blasting Rihanna/Gaga/Ke$ha/Audio Push.

Don't hate.
....MAYBE Gaga. And only Gaga. lol
(Mar. 29, 2011  9:49 PM)ikmv Wrote: Am I getting gas money for the people coming in my car Tongue_out??
My mother actually agreed to pay for ALL of my gas and tolls to EVERY tournament I host.

So if I'm riding in your car, yes, you do.

It also means that if we need to bring more than me, you, gabe, neo, and cye, I need to take my car or we need to start filling the trunk with Beybladers.
(Mar. 29, 2011  9:52 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2011  9:49 PM)ikmv Wrote: Am I getting gas money for the people coming in my car Tongue_out??
My mother actually agreed to pay for ALL of my gas and tolls to EVERY tournament I host.

So if I'm riding in your car, yes, you do.

It also means that if we need to bring more than me, you, gabe, neo, and cye, I need to take my car or we need to start filling the trunk with Beybladers.

lmao if it wasnt so far id ride on the hood
So we can crash because we can't see beyond you? No thanks.
I've ridden in a trunk before. But i don't do well in long drives...
(Mar. 29, 2011  9:57 PM)Deikailo Wrote: So we can crash because we can't see beyond you? No thanks.
lmao sorry i meant the top of the car not like a hood ornament. Pinching_eyes i am benkei the bull bwahahaha
No, I have to have the moon roof open to noise polute the air like a dirt bag.