[Wellington New Zealand] Any bladers

(Oct. 08, 2010  1:12 PM)Kezza Wrote: Jeez, you subscribe to a thread and it doenst email you alerts.
There is an error in that script which we unfortunately have no real way to fix right now.
(Oct. 08, 2010  10:57 PM)blaze wolf Wrote: have it on the 21

again we have to wait for everyone to agree on the date before it can be decided. I can tell your quite pumped for a tournement but just be a little patient Wink

(Oct. 08, 2010  1:12 PM)Kezza Wrote: Jeez, you subscribe to a thread and it doenst email you alerts.

Anytime is free for me - I live close to city centre of wellington.
hah sweeet, can you get to lower hutt pretty easy?I think i said a little earlyer lower hutt would be a little more idea for a couple of reasons lol, but if the majority would like it to be around the city centre i guess we could have it around there

yeah just pop in daily or every couple of days since the subscribtion thing isnt working atm
Can't on the 14th due to working but 21st is fine.
(Oct. 09, 2010  8:25 AM)Zephyr Wrote: Can't on the 14th due to working but 21st is fine.

looks like 21st then, since most people have said it, ill check with fallen-creed and crazy dog to see if its algood for them tomorrow at course

and ill pm mrlooneyman and rayjin since they havent posted recently on here to check with them
hi!
my namez prem i would like to join you guyz
(Oct. 11, 2010  7:25 AM)patel prem Wrote: hi!

kk ill add you to the list, atm it looks like if there is a tournement it will be on the 21st of novemeber is that is algood for you?
sorry for the double post but made a list of Possible Loctions:

Frank kitts park
Birdy Park (by hutt library)
Park by Te papa
Oriental bay Park
Wellington Library
Room at vic i think kezza mentioned

Just let me know whats good for everyone since the 21st seems like itll be good for everyone then i can put in an event purposal
Sweet I should be free.
Can't wait. Ready to get my blade on.

Whats every one use as blades?
(Oct. 12, 2010  12:41 PM)Kezza Wrote: Sweet I should be free.
Can't wait. Ready to get my blade on.

Whats every one use as blades?

ive got a huge amount of parts sooooo not 100% sure what im gonna use probley wither Ray Unicorno CH120RF or Flame Wolf 90CS just depends what everyone eles is using before i decide fully Wink
(Oct. 11, 2010  9:31 AM)Dirge Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2010  7:25 AM)patel prem Wrote: hi!

kk ill add you to the list, atm it looks like if there is a tournement it will be on the 21st of novemeber is that is algood for you?
yup thatz ok 4 me!
People need to be more active or all of this will be for nothing.
(Oct. 17, 2010  11:57 AM)Zephyr Wrote: People need to be more active or all of this will be for nothing.

exactly what i was thinking, no ones posted in awhile Uncertain
Is anyone going to host some test games before the tournament. I would definatly like to try out my Flame Bull 145SD on some one and another blade. So anyone want to meet up in town.

And the 21st of November is good for me.
(Oct. 17, 2010  10:18 PM)mrlooneyman Wrote: Is anyone going to host some test games before the tournament. I would definatly like to try out my Flame Bull 145SD on some one and another blade. So anyone want to meet up in town.

And the 21st of November is good for me.

id be keen but idk if i can be bothered making it into town.

Also i think this needs to be mentioned that im moving to auckland towards the end of november so itll deff have to be the 21st
Where are you? Weres easiest for you to get to?
(Oct. 18, 2010  12:06 AM)mrlooneyman Wrote: Where are you? Weres easiest for you to get to?

well id have to bring my stadium so lower hutt?
Offtopic: Dirge you better stay at Auckland cause I'm moving there at the end of next year Tongue_out.

21st at Birdy park? very convenient cause I need to go to the library to do some studying.
(Oct. 18, 2010  6:55 AM)Scourge Wrote: just checkin still 21st is good for me

kswt gonna put in an event propsal tomorrow if everyone can decide on a location before then Dx

also just wanted to add that prize is only going to be galaxy pegasus now as i dont have enough funds to get more prizes, sorry if this disapoints anyone but i realy can not afford to get as much prizes as i orginaly intended
Hey guys could you maybe come over to palmy (palmerston north) for a comp maybe??? i dnt know bt there a few bladers here(:
Is Nov 21st still on with everybody? Keep this thread alive.

Have we decided on a location for it to?
If you looked at Dirge's recent posts, you would have seen that he is considering quitting Beyblade right now, so he might not be active for a while. I do not think he is still planning to organise this tournament.
(Nov. 07, 2010  3:25 AM)Hacked Wrote: Hey guys could you maybe come over to palmy (palmerston north) for a comp maybe??? i dnt know bt there a few bladers here(:
So you expect everyone to take a long bus trip that cost from 15-30$? it isnt very realistic to expect 13 people to come up for a day just to play beyblade with you sorry.

(Nov. 08, 2010  12:35 AM)mrlooneyman Wrote: Is Nov 21st still on with everybody? Keep this thread alive.

I sent out a pm to everyone who put there names down for this, only Scourge so i doubt everyone is still intrested Uncertain

(Nov. 08, 2010  1:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: If you looked at Dirge's recent posts, you would have seen that he is considering quitting Beyblade right now, so he might not be active for a while. I do not think he is still planning to organise this tournament.

Ive only been on to reply to pms for the last few days, decided to have a look on this thread today and see if i got any pms back from anyone. If members show intrest on this thread again and can all work out a location ill happily organise this tournament. I dont wanna let the members who have showen intrest down
(Nov. 08, 2010  3:16 AM)Dirge Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2010  3:25 AM)Hacked Wrote: Hey guys could you maybe come over to palmy (palmerston north) for a comp maybe??? i dnt know bt there a few bladers here(:
So you expect everyone to take a long bus trip that cost from 15-30$? it isnt very realistic to expect 13 people to come up for a day just to play beyblade with you sorry.
Oh ok then nvm.
(Nov. 08, 2010  12:35 AM)mrlooneyman Wrote: Is Nov 21st still on with everybody? Keep this thread alive.

I sent out a pm to everyone who put there names down for this, only Scourge so i doubt everyone is still intrested Uncertain

(Nov. 08, 2010  1:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: If you looked at Dirge's recent posts, you would have seen that he is considering quitting Beyblade right now, so he might not be active for a while. I do not think he is still planning to organise this tournament.

Ive only been on to reply to pms for the last few days, decided to have a look on this thread today and see if i got any pms back from anyone. If members show intrest on this thread again and can all work out a location ill happily organise this tournament. I dont wanna let the members who have showen intrest down