[Wellington New Zealand] Any bladers

(Oct. 07, 2010  8:46 PM)Metal L-Dranzer Wrote: alright we could host the veyblade tourney inside a library, on a park (idk somewhere), in a school hall, a store like pulsar max (has to getpermission) and other. so what u want to do dirge?

its up to everyone eles, libary might be a bad idea would probley need permission 1st, park would be good if the weather is nice. Just so i have an idea of where might be ideal for everyone where in wellington do you guys live?also how old are you?
im 12 from wellngton i go to ebis intermediet so the park
(Oct. 07, 2010  11:53 PM)blaze wolf Wrote: im 12 from wellngton i go to ebis intermediet so the park

i have no idea where ebis intermediate is, just name a suburb...
i live in wainuiomata which is close to lower hutt

Edit: Birdy park by hutt library would be a decent location, close proxminity to queensgate 3 stores close by that stock beyblades close to food places, netcafe/library for internet access and heaps of bus stops for people traveling by public transport.

Also regarding date sunday 14th or 21st november would be quite good gives me time to organize prizes and what not, if location and date is good for everyone for an actul tournement ill put in an event propsal
(Oct. 08, 2010  12:16 AM)Metal L-Dranzer Wrote: i'm 12 as well

which area of wellington do you live? because for the younger members i needa make sure that transport wont be a problem if its decided we have it at birdy park by hutt library
(Oct. 08, 2010  12:27 AM)blaze wolf Wrote: birdy park gd when will it be Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

(Oct. 08, 2010  12:03 AM)Dirge Wrote: Also regarding date sunday 14th or 21st november would be quite good gives me time to organize prizes and what not, if location and date is good for everyone for an actul tournement ill put in an event propsal
(Oct. 08, 2010  12:50 AM)blaze wolf Wrote: why just nt meet up dis weekend

i know im busy this weekend, and alot of other people havent posted in awhile so they could be busy atm aswell
I won't reveal my location but i do live near the city (courtney place) I have my own transport;D
(Oct. 08, 2010  12:54 AM)Metal L-Dranzer Wrote: I won't reveal my location but i do live near the city (courtney place) I have my own transport;D

sweet, so would you be able to get to lower hutt easy?do you know your way around lower hutt? My biggest concern is if we have it near the city its quite far for me 2 buses or bus then train and itll be abit of a missh carrying a stadium and a bag full of bey on public transport lol.

Also just confirming Everyone knows about WBO's tournement entry fee/blader pasports right entry fee is around 7$NZ which alows entry to that tournement and blader passport which is around 13$NZ alows entry to all WBO tournements for a year
yep, easy for me to get there, I have free time on school days from 3:15-ish and free all day most of the time during wekkends
(Oct. 08, 2010  1:03 AM)Metal L-Dranzer Wrote: yep, easy for me to get there, I have free time on school days from 3:15-ish and free all day most of the time during wekkends

A sunday in november is ideal for me, gives me enough time to sort prizes and i dont work sundays
oh cool cuz i'm going to malaysia soon and thre might be some beyblades there
(Oct. 08, 2010  2:41 AM)Metal L-Dranzer Wrote: oh cool cuz i'm going to malaysia soon and thre might be some beyblades there

when are you going?
(Oct. 08, 2010  3:30 AM)Metal L-Dranzer Wrote: 26th october anhd then 14 days

well youd be back by the 14th of november so 14th or 21st is what i was thinking

(Oct. 08, 2010  3:35 AM)Zephyr Wrote: I work certain Sundays.

hah i know nick xD ill pick one you arent working Wink
(Oct. 08, 2010  4:29 AM)Scourge Wrote: what prizes do you have in mind?
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Metal face pack

Could change depending on my funds how i was thinking of doing it was liker 1st place gets 1st choice on prize + metal face pack then 2nd gets 2nd choice and 3rd gets the bey thats left
cl im in for sunday 14 of november maby 21
k, we just need confirm it with other members on the list then ill put in an event propsal
Hey those dates work for me, but since it's in the summer I'm not sure I'll be able to organize an event room at the uni. I'll still ask VUWSA this week though.
Jeez, you subscribe to a thread and it doenst email you alerts.

Anytime is free for me - I live close to city centre of wellington.