Apr

Welcome to the Bey Area!

Fremont, California
Tournament Results
Irvington Community Park
41885 Blacow Rd
  Meet at the green field with all the Beybladers on it!
12:00PM on 04/08/2018
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Welcome Bladers to our very first NorCal Tournament!! We look forward to meeting you all and growing this new but already vibrant community! 

Format will be Swiss, with a 1st prize of a Hasbro Star Storm battle set, if possible i’d like to include a “side event” for the bladers who don’t advance to the finals, where they can compete on the unofficial Chaos Core stadium, and win a Random Booster.

There will also be free play after the event for those who want to hang out or are waiting to be picked up or etc. 

Hope to see you all there! Anyone with questions or concerns go ahead and private message me here on WBO and i’ll take care of you. And most importantly; Welcome to the Bey Area!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Apr. 02, 2018  2:38 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote: I'm not going to be able to make it????

Turtwig do you know how I could become an organizer as I live 4 Hours away  from fremont and 2 hours from la so I can't really go to tournaments

I'm not Turtwig but I'll answer your question anyways Xd
To become an organizer, click the tournaments tab and click "Become an Organizer". You'll take a quiz and depending on how you do you may become an organizer
(Apr. 02, 2018  3:03 AM)Realpig630 Wrote: How do you play Swiss format?

Click the icon with 3 lines(in the WBO), click rules and resources, then click of Burst format to see all the rules(which includes how Swiss format is played)
(Apr. 02, 2018  2:38 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote: I'm not going to be able to make it????

Turtwig do you know how I could become an organizer as I live 4 Hours away  from fremont and 2 hours from la so I can't really go to tournaments

If you need any help with the rules or the quiz hit me up on Private Message and I’ll walk you through it! Glad you’re showing initiative to expand the Beyblade sport!

(Apr. 02, 2018  3:03 AM)Realpig630 Wrote: How do you play Swiss format?

Swiss format is the same as regular, you play your opponents that will be designated. Swiss just means nobody gets eliminated, and gains points from winning and tieing matches.
Awesome I’m so exited to battle
Hi! I paid for my passport... now what? Do I need to printed it? I haven’t received any information about it

After you paid for the passport... when are you going to get it?
(Apr. 03, 2018  6:01 AM)Hamiltonian Wrote: Hi! I paid for my passport... now what? Do I need to printed it? I haven’t received any information about it

Not 100% sure how the passports work, i’m looking into it right now and i’ll edit this post when I figure it out, that’s why I hadn’t responded to your PM, PMs are always the best way to reach me, and i always see them :)

As far as it goes for this event the Blader Passport Bit on your profile will be enough, it should be updated fairly soon after purchase.

EDIT: Looks like the passport IS the bit, so i’ll do a quick Look-up on you when registration begins and mark you off as Passport.
(Apr. 03, 2018  6:01 AM)Hamiltonian Wrote: Hi! I paid for my passport... now what? Do I need to printed it? I haven’t received any information about it

Passports are added manually by the committee members.. So it might take time.. I would suggest you PM one of the committee members.. 
Tagging some members for your help:
@[Kei] @[~Mana~]
Hey @[Hamiltonian], please private message me the details of your payment (transaction ID, e-mail) and we'll make sure the Passport gets added to your profile. It's a digital icon called a "Bit" attached to your user profile and not something which is printed.
(Mar. 23, 2018  3:48 AM)Realpig630 Wrote: Um is Takara Tomy beyblade allowed or only hasbro beyblades? takara tomy is allowed
(Apr. 04, 2018  2:16 AM)IRONMAN360 Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2018  3:48 AM)Realpig630 Wrote: Um is Takara Tomy beyblade allowed or only hasbro beyblades? takara tomy is allowed

Both brands may be used in this tournament
What happens if it rains on Sunday? Still meeting under the tree at park?
(Apr. 04, 2018  3:57 PM)Pizzaboy777 Wrote: What happens if it rains on Sunday?  Still meeting under the tree at park?

The weather forecasts say it should be mostly sunny the day of the event, but if it does rain us organizers will head out there regardless and if people want to play anyways in the rain we will have umbrellas over the stadiums and such.

But whether or not the event continues is reliant as always on if people show up willing to participate. Excellent question!
Will there be more to come in the Bay Area

And do you guys only host on Sunday
(Apr. 04, 2018  4:34 PM)Drizzlywater Wrote: Will there be more to come in the Bay Area

And do you guys only host on Sunday

There will be many many more, most likely all in Fremont. And Sundays are my offday from work, as well as being a weekend so more people can attend, but i’ll see what I can do about hosting a few on Saturdays too.
(Apr. 05, 2018  12:39 AM)ezeohan Wrote: where will this be going on?

Registration is 12:00PM to 12:30PM. Were not sure how long the tournament will last as we dont know how many people will show up but expect it to last at least 2 hours

Imma just slap myself in the face for that

Arroyo Agua Caliente park in Fremont. At 44800 Gardenia Way. At Noon this coming Sunda the 8th.

(Apr. 05, 2018  12:50 AM)Mage Wrote:

Registration is 12:00PM to 12:30PM. Were not sure how long the tournament will last as we dont know how many people will show up but expect it to last at least 2 hours

He said “where” fammo.

(Apr. 05, 2018  2:18 AM)Blue Brakers Wrote: we need one in Texas

They do! Keep an eye on the “upcoming tournaments” page to see when they pop up. There have been 2 in Austin and Huston respectively in the past month if I recall correctly. Good luck!
Is this event still going on because it will be raining that day
(Apr. 05, 2018  4:33 AM)Drizzlywater Wrote: Is this event still going on because it will be raining that day

Uh, no. It most likely won't rain https://m.accuweather.com/en/us/fremont-...2130?day=5
Okey thank you so much because my weather scanner is not Accurate

I was wondering I am going just to have fun but just wondering is there any prizes
(Apr. 05, 2018  4:49 AM)Drizzlywater Wrote: Okey thank you so much because my weather scanner is not   Accurate

I was wondering I am going just to have fun but just wondering is there any prizes

Yup! The top of the thread has all this information, but the first prize is a Hasbro Star Storm Battle Set, and there will be a side event for a Random Booster for those that don’t make the finals. As well as a runner-up prize for another Random Booster.
Thank you so much for responding so fast

Are switch strike parts allowed