Apr

Welcome to the Bey Area!

Fremont, California
Tournament Results
Irvington Community Park
41885 Blacow Rd
  Meet at the green field with all the Beybladers on it!
12:00PM on 04/08/2018
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Welcome Bladers to our very first NorCal Tournament!! We look forward to meeting you all and growing this new but already vibrant community! 

Format will be Swiss, with a 1st prize of a Hasbro Star Storm battle set, if possible i’d like to include a “side event” for the bladers who don’t advance to the finals, where they can compete on the unofficial Chaos Core stadium, and win a Random Booster.

There will also be free play after the event for those who want to hang out or are waiting to be picked up or etc. 

Hope to see you all there! Anyone with questions or concerns go ahead and private message me here on WBO and i’ll take care of you. And most importantly; Welcome to the Bey Area!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Mar. 23, 2018  3:48 AM)Realpig630 Wrote: Um is Takara Tomy beyblade allowed or only hasbro beyblades?

Both brands may be used in this tournament
Is that including layers and drivers? Because I don't want to bring a combo that is not allowed. ?
(Mar. 23, 2018  4:11 AM)Realpig630 Wrote: Is that including layers and drivers? Because I don't want to bring a combo that is not allowed. ?
Yes, the only illegal combinations are those that MIX TT drivers with Hasbro Layers and vise versa. Any parts that have been combined with the other brand AT ALL are illegal due to the fact the brands actually break eachother’s parts (the only exception being Disks and Frames, which are universal.) If you need any replacement parts myself and im sure many other bladers would be happy to lend you some to be used in the event. :)
Hi i have no idea what burst Beyblade's are but I'm assuming they're the new one's? If I buy a bunch of them can I exchange their pieces customize them?
(Mar. 23, 2018  7:38 AM)Brooklynz Wrote: Hi i have no idea what burst Beyblade's are but I'm assuming they're the new one's? If I buy a bunch of them can I exchange their pieces customize them?

Welcome to Beyblade and WBO! Yes you can! Beyblade Burst come with 3-4 pieces the Energy Layer (top plastic part), Forge Disk (Metal Disk), and Performance Tip/Driver (Part of the Bey the top spins on) and sometimes a Disk Frame if your disk has a number for a name (its a plastic ring to fit on the Disk) 

All parts from the same brand (either Takara Tomy for Asian countries, or Hasbro for NA (and perhaps EU?)) are interchangeable, but like we discussed above, parts of different brands cannot be mixed, or it ruins the part (even jf you can’t see it, a judge can, and it’s sadly broken) 

If you’d like to attend you can borrow a few beys and a launcher to make your own combo, and try before you buy so to speak.
(Mar. 23, 2018  7:38 AM)Brooklynz Wrote: Hi i have no idea what burst Beyblade's are but I'm assuming they're the new one's? If I buy a bunch of them can I exchange their pieces customize them?

Yep, definitely! If you are coming to the tournament I can lend you some too ;)
Also, don't forget to press the "join tournament" button if you're coming :D

I've been sniped by Epic xd
I'm glad there's one in Cali but damn I'm 331miles away dang
(Mar. 23, 2018  3:48 AM)Realpig630 Wrote: Um is Takara Tomy beyblade allowed or only hasbro beyblades?

In all wbo tournaments, you are allowed to bring both.
Could you have one in Indianapolis for once

Could you have one in Indianapolis for once?
(Mar. 24, 2018  5:30 PM)Golden_gate69 Wrote: Could you have one in Indianapolis for once

That’s how we all felt about here, so we banded together and set one up! If you’d like to become an organizer and set up your own event let me know and I can walk you through it. Best of luck!
(Mar. 24, 2018  5:30 PM)G olden_gate69 Wrote:
Hi, my username is Golden_Gate, which implies the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, but nah, I'm gonna complain about somewhere irrelevant to the topic.

Hi blader ZYeYO here and I will be coming this will be my second time in the area the first time I did a meet up with Mage and did some battles and I will bring most of my gear and boxes of beyblades for others to use and Mats and 3 arenas

(Mar. 20, 2018  5:27 AM)Just J 11 Wrote: Man I can’t goi live near los Angeles  I hope they  have one near my area  that’s all The Way by San Francisco That would take hours to go man whoever can go is so lucky

LOL I had to do an Airbnb in LA 3 months ago cost me around 160.00 for Gas and 150 for the Airbnb for 2 nights
Wish I could go, but I have plans on that day and it's a 5 hr drive for me.
Hello,
I was wondering if there is age restriction in this tournament? If so what will be the age range will be?
(Mar. 26, 2018  8:58 AM)pontam831 Wrote: Hello,
I was wondering if there is age restriction in this tournament? If so what will be the age range will be?

WBO tournaments are for all ages! Come out and have some fun!
(Mar. 26, 2018  8:58 AM)pontam831 Wrote: Hello,

Beyblade is a sport for all ages! There is no age restriction whatsoever, if they can launch a Bey, they can come to play! We have currently registered in this tournament ages 9-29! And thats just the ages we know of. :)
Hi “EPIC TURTWIG” I have a question,if you do it I need the date; time and place please?
(Mar. 27, 2018  9:54 PM)Golden_gate69 Wrote: Hi “EPIC TURTWIG” I have a question,if you do it I need the date; time and place please?

I have an answer!

The event’s details are all at the top of this very thread, but just for clarity I’ll repeat them.

The event is on April the 8th, at 44800 Gardenia Way, at Arroyo Agua Caliente park. Starting at 12:00pm Noon. Burst Format, any Beyblade Burst are allowed, we will have extras for those that need Beys to use.
My son is a big BEYBLADE enthusiast. When he heard about the tournament, he couldn’t sleep and super excited. Can I register for him using my email and name ? Or he needs to register on his own? Thanks!
I wish I could come. I live in Utah.
(Mar. 28, 2018  4:36 PM)Pizzaboy777 Wrote: My son is a big BEYBLADE enthusiast.  When he heard about the tournament,  he couldn’t sleep and super excited.  Can I register for him using my email and name ? Or he needs to register on his own?  Thanks!

If it's only you're son participating, you can press the join tournament button using the account you are using right now. If you and your son are participating, you'll need two separate accounts. Your email address isn't a necessity, so long as you have a WBO account you can register for the tournament Smile
(Mar. 28, 2018  4:36 PM)Pizzaboy777 Wrote: My son is a big BEYBLADE enthusiast.  When he heard about the tournament,  he couldn’t sleep and super excited.  Can I register for him using my email and name ? Or he needs to register on his own?  Thanks!

That’s so great to hear! We much prefer he have “his own” account so we can keep track of his BeyRanking for this and future events. I hope you guys can make it!
Hey EPIC TURTWIG, Are there any beyblades that are banned that I should know about?
(Mar. 29, 2018  9:42 AM)Golden_gate69 Wrote: Hey EPIC TURTWIG, Are there any beyblades that are banned that I should know about?

Not that I know of sense MG got unban tho you still can only use the stock god chip or the metal god chip