Barber Park
1500 Barber Park Rd.
  Shelter 6, Please review the "map" under Park & Arrival below
1:00 PM on 08/15/2021
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Please Check out the links below to abide by NC state and WBO Covid Regulations:

Greensboro/Guildford County COVID-19 Regulations

North Carolina COVID-19 Regulations

WBO COVID-19 Regulations

WELCOME TO NC!

Four-Gaming is hosting another fun filled WBO event to welcome our good friend to the state and fierce competition of North Carolina Smile! We look forward to seeing you all there, meeting new friends and enjoying some great competition!

Max: 32 participants

Prizes 

(We will have 3 main prizes and they will be picked in order of preference from 1st-3rd place. Example 1st picks first, second chooses second, etc.)

B-187 Takara Tomy Starter Savior Valkyrie.Sh-7

B-00 WBBA Lord Achilles 

B-126 Cho-Z Musou Beystadium

Park & Arrival

Please arrive by 12:00-12:30 PM to ensure everyone is registered on time. This event is on a Sunday and will be outdoors. We will be located in Shelter 6, here is a map of the park to show the exact location.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Prizes have changed a bit, look forward to see you all in a couple of weeks 😊

(Jul. 26, 2021  7:15 PM)Anderson Petty Wrote: Is there a waiting list?

Unfortunately no but you are more than welcome to come out if you’re close to the area. Sometimes players don’t show and you can grab their spot
What kind of Beys are allowed? Like Takara tommy or Hasbro?
(Aug. 09, 2021  4:38 AM)FinalFafnir Wrote: What kind of Beys are allowed? Like Takara tommy or Hasbro?

yes only authentic Hasbro and takara tomy products are allowed in tournaments
(Aug. 09, 2021  4:49 AM)BeybladeBlast11 Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2021  4:38 AM)FinalFafnir Wrote: What kind of Beys are allowed? Like Takara tommy or Hasbro?

yes only authentic Hasbro and takara tomy products are allowed in tournaments

Thank you for letting me know
(Jun. 24, 2021  9:06 PM)Shindog Wrote: This event has been approved.

What is the max-age to register in this tournament?
(Aug. 09, 2021  7:42 AM)ctallada92 Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  9:06 PM)Shindog Wrote: This event has been approved.

What is the max-age to register in this tournament?

I don't think there is one
(Aug. 09, 2021  8:30 AM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2021  7:42 AM)ctallada92 Wrote: What is the max-age to register in this tournament?

This is correct
(Aug. 09, 2021  8:30 AM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2021  7:42 AM)ctallada92 Wrote: What is the max-age to register in this tournament?

I'm 29yrs young so if the challenger is like for example 10yrs old would that challenger be at such a big disadvantage, I do rip the heck out of my launcher to the point you can feel the wind and roar on the bey?
(Aug. 11, 2021  3:06 AM)ctallada92 Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2021  8:30 AM)GhostFox Wrote: I don't think there is one

I'm 29yrs young so if the challenger is like for example 10yrs old would that challenger be at such a big disadvantage, I do rip the heck out of my launcher to the point you can feel the wind and roar on the bey?

there is no age limit, there are kids who are 6 years olds and yet there made it to the rankings so no it won't be a disadvantage
(Aug. 11, 2021  3:06 AM)ctallada92 Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2021  8:30 AM)GhostFox Wrote: I don't think there is one

Just because someone's younger than you doesn't automatically confirm your win, I'm not trying to be rude but even a 4 Year Old has a fair chance of winning a tournament.
(Aug. 11, 2021  3:16 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2021  3:06 AM)ctallada92 Wrote: I'm 29yrs young so if the challenger is like for example 10yrs old would that challenger be at such a big disadvantage, I do rip the heck out of my launcher to the point you can feel the wind and roar on the bey?

Just because someone's younger than you doesn't automatically confirm your win, I'm not trying to be rude but even a 4 Year Old has a fair chance of winning a tournament.
Bro, JayAshindra, Conce's son has made placement in so many tournaments. He's 5!
ctallada92 definitely come out. There will be a few players in there 30’s and others under age 6. Don’t give too much regard to age though, the skill in this sport has no age limitations 😎. We’ll all have fun and enjoy the event!
Yeah, age has no limitations. I got whooped by a 7 year old and Florida and another one was one point away from beating me. This is about skill, not age
Yeah and the younger kids usually have some decent combos so you need to be on your toes and ready to give it your all.
Hello everyone,

Wanted to let you all know that there is a strong possibility for rain and thunderstorms on Sunday August 15th. I plan to go to Greensboro and check out the area we are hosting the tournament. If it is efficient enough to deal with a little rain then we will carry on with the event. But if the storm is too bad or the area won’t be good for rain then I will cancel by Saturday afternoon. Please stay tuned for updates.
Although we will not be participating in the event, we are thrilled to come and watch!!!
Okay! I will be driving down that morning, so I will check continuously. Really hope it clears up, or it is a slight drizzle.
If this event is canceled due to rain will it be rescheduled?

Also is there a chance of finding an in-door venue for events in the future that are willing to host for a small venue fee? I know a lot of game shops are willing to do this for local fighting game tourneys in the Triangle area.
(Aug. 11, 2021  7:59 PM)DoomShizzle Wrote: If this event is canceled due to rain will it be rescheduled?

Also is there a chance of finding an in-door venue for events in the future that are willing to host for a small venue fee? I know a lot of game shops are willing to do this for local fighting game tourneys in the Triangle area.
We’ve done indoor events before. It really depends on the venues rules. We don’t really like rules lol. But if we host indoors it’s usually a hotel conference/ballroom
WHEN IS THERE GOING TO BE ANOTHER MELBOURNE TOURNEMENT ;-;
(Aug. 12, 2021  1:15 AM)FOXisbestblader Wrote: WHEN IS THERE GOING TO BE ANOTHER MELBOURNE TOURNEMENT ;-;

I’m not sure. I’m not sure where that is either
(Aug. 11, 2021  3:08 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2021  3:06 AM)ctallada92 Wrote: I'm 29yrs young so if the challenger is like for example 10yrs old would that challenger be at such a big disadvantage, I do rip the heck out of my launcher to the point you can feel the wind and roar on the bey?

there is no age limit, there are kids who are 6 years olds and yet there made it to the rankings so no it won't be a disadvantage
Heck yes! I love to hear that! l love how Beyblade did not die! 😊

(Aug. 11, 2021  3:16 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

No, you are not being rude! I'm testing the community and how the Beyblade world is today!
I love to hear that kids are also great at Beyblade and can put a challenge that is good news to hear. Cause with no age limit I have not yet seen a kid beat an adult. I can't even imagine a kid use a string launcher to its full power. Maybe the community has solid bladers afterall.

(Aug. 11, 2021  3:31 AM)StayCool Wrote: ctallada92 definitely come out. There will be a few players in there 30’s and others under age 6. Don’t give too much regard to age though, the skill in this sport has no age limitations 😎. We’ll all have fun and enjoy the event!

That's is so good to hear! For a minute I thought it was so unfair but it is all about having fun.
I kept looking to see if anyone would leave so that I could join and finally Someone left so I will be there Sunday!!
(Aug. 12, 2021  1:46 AM)StayCool Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2021  1:15 AM)FOXisbestblader Wrote: WHEN IS THERE GOING TO BE ANOTHER MELBOURNE TOURNEMENT ;-;

I’m not sure. I’m not sure where that is either

in australia