Weirdest Beyblade Place

Lots of people blade in weird places... 0_o

I thought Blaze Wheeler was going to say in a stadium full of fire

The weirdest place I've ever bladed on was the underside of a garbage can :P
basically ice
cold in b.c. so water+stadium+backyard=ice dome
Me and my brother bladed on the underside of my hamper. I was really praying that I could master the Flinging Underwear special attack. LAWL
(Pegasus626)on a carpet and in a water filled basin
On a flat surface where we tried to shoot down enemy blades w/ airsoft guns Grin.... more fun than actual beyblading.
i beyblade on my stomach one time my sagitterio spike performance tip got caught in the pit of doom( aka my bellybutton) Pinching_eyesPinching_eyes
One time; A long time ago when I was playing plastic, I put a stadium in the pool and it floated and I battled in it lol. xD
Well back in 2004 when I was about 8 or something, me and my friends use to go in the pool with a stadium and launch. That's probably the weirdest place I have beybladed, though that was 8 years ago.
a bowl filled with pop corne

and the green eletric box
Launched my burn phoenix of my roof ( I can climb on it ) it made a dent and hole in my neighbours car, my bey broke, but instead of my parents buying me a new I have to save up to repair our neighbours car Unhappy
The Air Hockey Table, WITH The air on, My friends Killer(Evil) Gemios DF145FS actually almost flew, I mean it was somewhat in the air, Tilted a lot and spun till I got fed up and Picked it up.
me and my friend battled on ice that we thought was tough then it when through the ice and into the water
in a water filled sink
I made a Beyblade racetrack on the ice. It had trap holes, thin bridges, and big jumps. If you launched wrong and your blade got in the snow, it was over and your sticker would get pretty jacked up.

I also did it with my Saggitario on a trampoline w/ my neighbor and it went pretty high. All Capricorne would do was run into pine needles...

darkwolf1: I have a feeling you totally stole that off of the Beyblade Metal Fusion show.
(Jan. 22, 2011  6:15 AM)Quetz Wrote: One time; A long time ago when I was playing plastic, I put a stadium in the pool and it floated and I battled in it lol. xD

I'm so trying that now.
When i went on vacation in florida i went to the skate park and there was a bunch of kids using a skateboard bowl as a beyblade dome so i joined in. just like in the show... it was pretty cool.
(Jan. 22, 2011  6:41 PM)Cyber Red Wrote: When i went on vacation in florida i went to the skate park and there was a bunch of kids using a skateboard bowl as a beyblade dome so i joined in. just like in the show... it was pretty cool.

I must try that some day. I would probably use my Driger S because of its metal bottom. And how did the battle go?
(Jan. 22, 2011  6:46 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2011  6:41 PM)Cyber Red Wrote: When i went on vacation in florida i went to the skate park and there was a bunch of kids using a skateboard bowl as a beyblade dome so i joined in. just like in the show... it was pretty cool.

I must try that some day. I would probably use my Driger S because of its metal bottom. And how did the battle go?

It wasn't a huge dome, so it was pretty fair. There was a storm pegasus that was acting like it was doing stormbringer, A flame saggitario, Bakushin susanoo, rock leone, and rock scorpio. in the end, it was my Cyber Pegasus FTW! A couple of them were knocked out, but there was no damaged cause when they were knock out they just sat at the edge. if i could, i would battle there all the time. there were a lot of bladers there, and i still keep in touch with almost all of them.
(Jan. 22, 2011  7:05 PM)Cyber Red Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2011  6:46 PM)Nano Wrote:

It wasn't a huge dome, so it was pretty fair. There was a storm pegasus that was acting like it was doing stormbringer, A flame saggitario, Bakushin susanoo, rock leone, and rock scorpio. in the end, it was my Cyber Pegasus FTW! A couple of them were knocked out, but there was no damaged cause when they were knock out they just sat at the edge. if i could, i would battle there all the time. there were a lot of bladers there, and i still keep in touch with almost all of them.

How were their Performance Tips when they were done? (As in, did they break or scratch?
^ You would think it would ruin the tips. If it didn't I might just try that. And can you post a video next time you do it?
(Jan. 22, 2011  7:17 PM)Nano Wrote: ^ You would think it would ruin the tips. If it didn't I might just try that. And can you post a video next time you do it?

sure, and the dome was covered in metal. we were also blading early in the morning so it was clean. the tips weren't really ruined unless you did something without thinking, like trying to slam it down in there. Storm Capricorn M145Q would probably be the worst choice, and Screw Capricorn 90Mf would probably be your'e best choice.
EDIT: for a second a guy using burn phoenix made a spark, but it did no harm.
(Jan. 22, 2011  7:21 PM)Cyber Red Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2011  7:17 PM)Nano Wrote: ^ You would think it would ruin the tips. If it didn't I might just try that. And can you post a video next time you do it?

sure, and the dome was covered in metal. we were also blading early in the morning so it was clean. the tips weren't really ruined unless you did something without thinking, like trying to slam it down in there. Storm Capricorn M145Q would probably be the worst choice, and Screw Capricorn 90Mf would probably be your'e best choice.

I'm getting a Metal tip and going to my local skatepark now.
(Jan. 22, 2011  7:27 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote:

make sure the bowl isn't too big and that it is clean, and also that there is no one skating in it. also angle your launcher so that it could land on the slope and slide down without stopping it from spinning.
(Jan. 22, 2011  7:31 PM)Cyber Red Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2011  7:27 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote:

make sure the bowl isn't too big and that it is clean, and also that there is no one skating in it. also angle your launcher so that it could land on the slope and slide down without stopping it from spinning.

I was going to see if I could hold an event there.
i don't think actual beyblade domes are legal for WBO play. maybe you should ask someone who has been on the forum longer?
before when I didn't have a beyblade stadium I used a popcorn bowl.