Weirdest Beyblade Place

A lunch table at my school and a stool at my home.
I wish i could battle in a spaceship when it left earth. No friction at ALL! also a literal floating stadium with flying beys!!
Bought 10 small rocks home and set them in a circle shape on the counter at home to re-act Kyoya vs Ryougas match lol. Broke my LDD CW and HF. Tired. Well it was worth a try and it was fun Grin
LDD, or LLD. Cause if it was LDD, those are some rocks. Chocked_2
I put a clear hasbro stadium in the middle of a river.
I've battled on my bro's back, on a Lego Bin lid, and in a salad bowl.
lol Snow Bowls are old, but I did battle too, with Rock Leone 145WB.
When I battle with my brother at night, we put them on the beds so that it won't make much noise so that our parents can sleep. Also, if a bey gets knocked out, the bed is a soft surface so it can soften the impact.
(Oct. 09, 2011  8:41 PM)TheInGreek Wrote: I wish i could battle in a spaceship when it left earth. No friction at ALL! also a literal floating stadium with flying beys!!

THAT sir, would be epic. im going to do that...

I bladed in in a globe, a shower tub, and on a skateboard(while it was moving)...
On a ikea chair , and on a giant ice cube . The ice was chipping all over man !
Mine was SO COOL! I have this decrative bowl in my house thats made of this mirror material and you could see EVERY angle of the beys
On a chair in the music room at my school...in the middle of class. Didn't get caught! (I won by the way). On one of those merry go round things in parks (not like the horses but the one that you stand on and spin around).
Well........I was with my friends and we didnt have a stadium so we resorted to.........A frizbee.:I its actually AWSOME though.Smile