Weird guys from Beyblade Burst

Hey guys,

Some of you have probably watched the first Whole season of Beyblade Burst yet and noticed that some characters are very unique in a special way.
For example: Wakia
Why Do I have to laugh all the time if he opens his mouth? I guess it's because it's not persuading/realistic how he tries to act the King of everything xD. But anyway, he is still one of my fave characters because laughing is a good thing and it's actually just Wakia who's able to make me laugh 
What about you and any special character's behavior?
for me the weirdest character is jin aizawa because, he claims he has guardian spirits, and to most people he may seem... a little off but that's why i like him.
(Feb. 14, 2018  10:32 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: for me the weirdest character is jin aizawa because, he claims he has guardian spirits, and to most people he may seem... a little off but that's why i like him.

Jin is a well created character, I think so too
Well if you just bump into them in real life then Valt and Kurt.

Valt: too optimistic and happy to blend in.
Kurt: walking skyscraper with neon colors.

but in the show I would have to agree with the OP.
Don't forget Rantaro, He carries a GIANT FAN around with him everywhere he goes but he makes me laugh a lot especially when he says "MAN CANNOT SURVIVE ON GREEN ONION ALONE!!!" I loved that part so much
(Feb. 15, 2018  5:51 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: Don't forget Rantaro, He carries a GIANT FAN around with him everywhere he goes but he makes me laugh a lot especially when he says "MAN CANNOT SURVIVE ON GREEN ONION ALONE!!!" I loved that part so much

I've always wondered, what is it with Rantaro and shoving books in his pants?
(Feb. 15, 2018  5:21 PM)MWF Wrote: Well if you just bump into them in real life then Valt and Kurt.

Valt: too optimistic and happy to blend in.
Kurt: walking skyscraper with neon colors.

but in the show I would have to agree with the OP.

Of course you're right. Especially with Kurt. He looks so funny xD. But he's a cool character anyway I think.
(Feb. 15, 2018  10:40 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2018  5:51 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: Don't forget Rantaro, He carries a GIANT FAN around with him everywhere he goes but he makes me laugh a lot especially when he says "MAN CANNOT SURVIVE ON GREEN ONION ALONE!!!" I loved that part so much

he probably reads them when he's not beyblading with the others
(Feb. 15, 2018  5:51 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: Don't forget Rantaro, He carries a GIANT FAN around with him everywhere he goes but he makes me laugh a lot especially when he says "MAN CANNOT SURVIVE ON GREEN ONION ALONE!!!" I loved that part so much
He's not just a man with a fan. 
He's the one and only Honcho! LOVE that nickname xDD

Maybe he get's bored very easily so he needs some portable entertainment. So books might handle it. XD
(Feb. 15, 2018  10:40 PM)BladerGem Wrote: I've always wondered, what is it with Rantaro and shoving books in his pants?

They are issues of CoroCoro magazine, which serializes the Beyblade manga.  Bit of self-aware humor and built-in advertisement there.
(Feb. 15, 2018  5:51 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: Don't forget Rantaro, He carries a GIANT FAN around with him everywhere he goes but he makes me laugh a lot especially when he says "MAN CANNOT SURVIVE ON GREEN ONION ALONE!!!" I loved that part so much

I think one of the books is actually a box of lolipops. Where else would be get them?
(Feb. 16, 2018  2:59 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2018  10:40 PM)BladerGem Wrote: I've always wondered, what is it with Rantaro and shoving books in his pants?

I think one of the books is actually a box of lolipops. Where else would be get them?
I can just imagine it's a box of
Drumroll please 
BROKEN MOLD 1 VICTORY VALKYRIES

I always thought it was a power thing. Like piccolo does with his weighted armour.
(Feb. 17, 2018  4:35 AM)Koopa troopa Wrote: Lui is weird with that fire hair
Sometimes it looks like normal hair and then it "burns"
wildly just like fire. I still wonder how it works xD
I'm trying to wrap my head around Ranjiro's hair. He looks like he's grown wheat or tall yellow lawn on his head and hasn't cut it since he was born. Does he even know what the barber is?
(Jul. 06, 2018  2:31 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: I'm trying to wrap my head around Ranjiro's hair. He looks like he's grown wheat or tall yellow lawn on his head and hasn't cut it since he was born. Does he even know what the barber is?

He looks like one of those makeup brushes that girls use, tbh.