Weird Facts u know

(Jul. 18, 2012  6:05 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2012  4:53 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: when u crack u nuckels its not ur bones crackin its accualy gas bubbles bieng released and the chemical in those bubles leakes on bones wich is a factor of arthridus in the hands

Absolutely no concrete evidence whatsoever has EVER supported the idea that popping your joints causes or contributes to arthritis.
The cracking is from oxygen or another gas of that sort, but it doesn't cause arthritis. It is believed that cracking you're knuckles can cause arthritis because you're hyper-extending the joints.

The phalanges are incredibly capable parts of the human body, they can handle a lot. Popping ain't nothing at all...
(Jul. 20, 2012  12:47 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2012  6:05 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2012  4:53 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: when u crack u nuckels its not ur bones crackin its accualy gas bubbles bieng released and the chemical in those bubles leakes on bones wich is a factor of arthridus in the hands

Absolutely no concrete evidence whatsoever has EVER supported the idea that popping your joints causes or contributes to arthritis.
The cracking is from oxygen or another gas of that sort, but it doesn't cause arthritis. It is believed that cracking you're knuckles can cause arthritis because you're hyper-extending the joints.

The idea that it causes arthritis, or even contributes to it, has not been backed by any study ever performed on it. Furthermore, calling it a hyperextension is bordering on excess, given how little past the default position a joint needs to be moved in order to facilitate popping.

Your recent trend of posting a basic definition of something before whatever you're actually posting to say should stop. The implication it sends off is that you're speaking down to people, or under the assumption no one will understand you.

This is generally not the case, but even if it were, it makes you look like a prick.
i know how to kill a bear 7 diffrent ways, involving trapping it with forest made contraptions. These work on people to...

Anoying people...

LOL JK!!!!!
Clownfish are all born male. When the need for a female arises, they simply just change. Chocked_2
The Nobel Peace Prize medal depicts 3 naked men with their hands on each others shoulders.
The chances of you dying on the way to get your lottery tickets is greater than your chances of winning.
President George W. Bush was once a cheerleader!

did you know when the hulk first came out he wasnt green he was grey Smile
if you diddn't have any mucus your stomach would digest itself
(Jul. 31, 2012  9:18 PM)Blader Dan Wrote: did you know when the hulk first came out he wasnt green he was grey Smile

Yea because green ink wasnt used for comics IIRC or for the colorblind.
(Jul. 31, 2012  8:33 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote: President George W. Bush was once a cheerleader!

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! That's hilarious. I always knew he was kinda weird though...
(Aug. 02, 2012  4:57 AM)Goldchain2 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2012  8:33 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote: President George W. Bush was once a cheerleader!

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! That's hilarious. I always knew he was kinda weird though...

Hahaha, I think Yes...
If the universe was a googolplex meters across,mathematically it is almost certain you'll find another "you". Lets say an average person takes up about a cubic meter of space. The amount of quantum states that can be arranged in that space is about 10^10^70. So if you traveled more than 10^10^70 meters in this huge universe, you'll start to see repititions of yourself. I think this is amazing how by just chance you'll find someone with the exact atomic configuration as you. I always think about a huge Lego factory that stacks colored bricks randomly and not by any pattern. If I try to find a blue and a red piece next to eachother, i probably wouldnt even need to move from where i am. If i had to find a stack of 10,000 red bricks stacked in a row, i would probably need food and a super fast car to travel in so i dont grow old and die before i see that certain configuration.
For those of you who thought the shrimp's head contain poop, you're wrong. It's actually the egg. The poop come from the back so you should get rid of the black string thingy.
Bananas have potassium!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. The average person eats about 8 spiders in their lifetime. Chocked_2

2. A Chicken can live for at least a week while decapitated.

3. A Strawberry isn't considered a berry, but a banana is. Smile

Pretty weird.
Under North Carolina Law
(Aug. 12, 2012  1:58 AM)Ansonih Sama Wrote: 2. A Chicken can live for at least a week while decapitated.

So a chicken cannot be killed instantly by being decapitated...?
Pokemon.
Electrode has a height of 3'11 and a weight of 146.8 lbs. (66.6kg). Assuming that it has the
shape of a perfect sphere, of which the diameter is its height, one could easily calculate
its density: 73.6kg/m3. As the density of water is 1000kg/m3, Electrode should be easy for
it to float on water while carrying something as heavy as 2,000 pounds (838kgs). Despite
this, Electrode can't learn Surf.
There's usually two dozen holes (more or less) in a soda cracker. Smile
A tunnel have two hole. One At the start and One at the end.
(Aug. 23, 2012  1:30 PM)BattleLion Wrote: A tunnel have two hole. One At the start and One at the end.

You think that is a weird fact nobody knows ?
1. I think this fact was based on data in 2010 but if every person in world was to stand shoulder to shoulder or squeshed together we would fit in Los Angeles, CA. ( not sure if true.)

I know three
One, u can polish leather shoes with a banana peel
Two, putting a green apple near your nose and inhaling in can help in fat reduction
Three, a banana is more nutritious than an apple
Soybeans can be used for almost anything. Including making ultra durable Beyblade parts. XD
(No kidding. In Modern Marvels at History Channel; they used soybeans to make an ultra durable outershell for harvester devices. So durable that even if you drop a bowling ball at it, it only gets very minimal to unnoticeable dents.)
Corn is used for just as much stuff, if not more. Almost anything you have can be related back to corn in some way or form, according to "The Omnivore's Dilemma".