Weird Facts u know

Strawberries contain a very tiny amount of cyanide. However, you would have to eat a hell of a lot of strawberries for the cyanide to have any effect.
If the sun were to ever go out.
We would have 7 minutes left until it goes pitch black and we freeze.
The reason is because it takes 7 minutes for light to travel from the sun to earth.
It's actually a bit more like eight minutes and some change, if I recall correctly...
Yes, I believe your right. I do not remember exactly. My science teacher told my class today because we were talking about rays.
It is illegal to box with a kangaroo in a creek in Oregon.
It is illegal to keep a donkey in your bathtub in Arizona.
It is illegal to go whale fishing in Nebraska.
It's 8 and a half, I believe.

I think the actual number is 26 seconds, but idk for sure...
It would take considerably longer than that for everything on the Earth to freeze though. Days at least, and even then if you lived near a volcano or hot springs you could stay warm for quite a while...
Awkwardly, threatening to hit someone is "assault", actually harming them is "battery", and grabbing someone by the wrist or preventing them from leaving a room is "kidnapping"... Speechless
if their was ever an ocean large enough to hold Saturn it will float due to it mainly being composed of hydrogen and helium the two lightest atomic substances known to man
Another fruit fact: apples also contain a very tiny amount of cyanide, but you would have to eat tons of them for the cyanide to have any effect.
The cores (w/ seeds) give you one hell of a feeling in your stomach though, and not the good kind hah.
(Mar. 29, 2012  8:06 PM)Anubis Blader Wrote: Truth is, tomatoes are fruit Tongue_out

Botanically, yes tomatoes are fruits. however, because they are usually served with food, not as a dessert, it is classified as a vegetable
Kamen Rider hibiki was not suppose to be a rider series in its pre production but due to unknown circumstances it was made into a rider series

Kamen rider Amazon is the only Kamen rider from the showa era to NOT have a bug motif

Every sentai series has had a Red Blue and Yellow ranger

The yellow ranger in Zyuranger (the stock footage for the original MMPR) was a male in the US version they changed it to a female to even balance out.. Also the Actress who played said ranger died in a carcrash in 2001
In West Virginia, you CAN take roadkill home for dinner, back in the mid-20th century in England ketchup was used as medicine, ande it is physically impossible to hold your nose and go "HMMMM" through your mouth for 5 consecutive seconds...
(Mar. 29, 2012  4:20 PM)Metal Cerberus Wrote: Another fruit fact: apples also contain a very tiny amount of cyanide, but you would have to eat tons of them for the cyanide to have any effect.

Adding a bit of spice to sugar now. Wink
Capsaicin (I hope I spelled it correctly); one of the active components of chili is present in very small amounts in the spicy things we eat.
Our body actually exhibits "irritability" upon its consumption, and hence the heat and spiciness created, is due to a reaction between a neurons and capsaicin!
Large quantities of capsaicin may lead to death, though. It is actually used for controlling stampedes and riots for that matter! XD
While large quanitites of capsacin may lead to death, small quantities stimulate production of endorphins that make you feel good! Smile
Or you could just exercise. Simple. Y'know, all that Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor and friends, haha.
(Mar. 30, 2012  3:45 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: While large quanitites of capsacin may lead to death, small quantities stimulate production of endorphins that make you feel good! Smile

I'll prefer eating a chocolate instead. Wink
Even they stimulate the production of endorphins, no?
If a tree falls in a forest, it makes a sound because animals hear it.
this is another one I heard. if you win a game of chess it is around 1 to 2.2 millionth of a chance that the exact same moves have been used before in a game, and that it's 100 times less likely they were in the same order.

I can't remember the exact figures but thats estimated.
Charlie Browns dad was a barber. A lions roar can be heared from five miles away.
More to come!
If you type "3-3-2-3-9-3" into a phone, you get the theme from Power Rangers! XD
Great White Sharks roll their eyes into the back of their head when they attack.
Kangaroos can't jump backwards, so when my best friend gets attacked in Australia I'll say "Get behind him!"