Weight disks (the shine) and MFB's

Hey guys, so somethign was in my mind. For the plastic blades, when they are fresh out of the box, the weight disk is shiny and clean. Right? And as time goes on, they lose their shine and they're all dull... is there a way to clean them somehow?

Now this leads to my other question. I know MFB's are metal, so do you think they will also lose their shine and be all ... dull and ugly looking? What's everyone input on it? just wondering, and hoping to stir up some discussion here xD
have you tryed 'oxy-clean' it works on most metals
Anything for polishing zinc will work, as the metal used in Beyblade is a zinc alloy.
there is also the alternitive of keeping your battle scars looking fresh by keeping the grime in place Smile
You can polish them with super fine sandpaper (1500 grit or so) or with polishing paste. Or a dremel with a felt polishing wheel and fine compound.
(Nov. 16, 2009  9:34 PM)phreshD Wrote: Now this leads to my other question. I know MFB's are metal, so do you think they will also lose their shine and be all ... dull and ugly looking? What's everyone input on it? just wondering, and hoping to stir up some discussion here xD

This is inevitable if you're going to be using them.
If you want to delay the wear process of the metal, you can clearcoat it.