@SolGloActivator: Nice! Smile Putting it as an entry on the thread on WHF right now!
@Mouce: Thanks! It's doing OK so far Grin
Grin Thanks! Do it whenever!
(Gangnam, you still haven't submited your entry)
What kind of banner? All forms of hobbys?
Cause if it is... It'll be way too crowded. Seriously. Tell me a general theme and I'll make a banner based on it
I just joined. It's pretty cool, fool. I think this website has awesome potential, good luck with it. You should also add an "Introduce yourself" forum.
Kujikato: Pretty much whatever the entry user chooses to put on it.
akio314: Thanks, I forgot about that xD, I'll add it now.
[Image: WHFBanner.png]
I dunno how this made out, I was just experimenting with depth effects in Photoshop.
@ Luck: You should also add a B-Daman section to WHF
Kujikato: Thanks! I've added a 'a generous donation from Kujikato (WBO)' on the entry thread on WHF, but my internet's being awkward, so I can't actually see it :L I'll be able to tommorrow though, and that's when the contest'll end. with or without Gangnam's entry.
T. L-drago: I will in the morining Pinching_eyes_2
Bobmcdoogal: Woop! More members Smile
Glad to be of help Grin I'll join if I have time Grin Not like I do anyway... School *muse*
Ha.
I can see it now--me likes what me sees xD
Am keeping it open a while longer now , cuz tri wants to make one Smile
@ Luck: I've put in a couple of topics in the B-Daman section
Yep ~ Just checking 'em now.
Tri has cancelled his entry now, since he's leaving somewhere soon.
I just noticed that since I joined the WHF when it was new, people might look up to me.
My Light Wheels topic in the WHF hasn't shown up since I edited something on it
akio: how do you mean?
lDrago: damn. That's what I was worried about. Dw, I'll edit it... It'll show soon.
THE CONTEST HAS NOT ENDED>> CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE INFO
Since they're all so epic (xD)
I'm making multiple skins. So that every one will have a choice to have their own. but, there is still a prize for the winner, who ... is....
Kujikato! Congratulations!
Yours will be the default! Smile
yup xD You've been away for a bit , how come?
(Oct. 09, 2012  4:26 PM)Luck Wrote: yup xD You've been away for a bit , how come?

I was out of town for a bit but anyways i cant figure out how to change the skin on it so that its my banner i made
(Oct. 09, 2012  8:45 PM)SolGloActivatur Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2012  4:26 PM)Luck Wrote: yup xD You've been away for a bit , how come?

I was out of town for a bit but anyways i cant figure out how to change the skin on it so that its my banner i made

User CP>Edit options>Other options>Board style
Wow, that's awesome!
Thanks for voting for me guys! (and gals)