Wearing of RF

Theres always dimsum2u, also can't you get them locally?
mines is not wearing down no mattr wat...
Can't tell it's being worn down != not being worn down.

Compare it to a mint RF. You'll see it is being worn.
(Aug. 31, 2010  2:42 PM)edobinoo Wrote: mines is not wearing down no mattr wat...
WOW really,....
i bet ur not even using it much
cause if ya use rf its gonna wear,
trust me :\
(Aug. 21, 2010  6:49 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: 300-400 battles I'd say.

eek, i do 3-16 battles a day. oh well, i see an illegal HF coming my way.
(Aug. 25, 2010  1:28 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2010  1:24 PM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: Nahh I dont think it will happen ive got pegusis and i battle with it all the time plus its made with some sort of hard rubber

RFs do wear down. It's a fact of life.

Nuff' Said Close the topic (smirk)
Inevitably, it's going to wear down but you can delay the process by:

1. Only playing inside Beyblade stadiums as opposed to makeshift ones and etc.
2. Not using the RF beyblade unnecessarily
3. Regularly checking on and dusting off the RF

These are all legal ways of maintaining your rubber flat.
is RF wearin. even necisarily bad? i mean, it does lower the beys hieght and as long as you play in beystadiums, it will wear less quicly and more evenly. i thought that was good for beys like Ldrago and Pegasis? and as said before, toywiz has a treasure lot of spare parts, Nd frankly they arent to expensive. so what are some negatives of RF wearing?
(Sep. 06, 2010  2:45 AM)Leonwind Wrote: is RF wearin. even necisarily bad? i mean, it does lower the beys hieght and as long as you play in beystadiums, it will wear less quicly and more evenly. i thought that was good for beys like Ldrago and Pegasis? and as said before, toywiz has a treasure lot of spare parts, Nd frankly they arent to expensive. so what are some negatives of RF wearing?

It's movement speed will be decreased , thus making smash/upper attack capabilities low.
oh dear. ill stop using my pegasis for a good while now 0_o ty for the info.

if thats the case, then i wonder what the point of a RS tip is? that must wear down after like 3 battles
I believe that was made with a much harder rubber , not to sure .
yes but i have been training with him alot lately and the rubber has worn down alittle bit, though after all, its not as bad as it could be, though i should be more careful with it. it is definatly shorter than it was originaly. i will say that the rubber is stronger than i originaly imagined. very impressed by that.
As bad as it is that RF wears down, when it's completely worn down you pretty much have an F, or if you poke the last millimeter of rubber out then you will have an HF but either way it will still be usable and besides HF is a rather good part and so it F. So when you really think about it when your RF completely runs out of rubber and turns into F or HF it's still a good and usable part. XD
(Sep. 06, 2010  3:08 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: As bad as it is that RF wears down, when it's completely worn down you pretty much have an F, or if you poke the last millimeter of rubber out then you will have an HF but either way it will still be usable and besides HF is a rather good part and so it F. So when you really think about it when your RF completely runs out of rubber and turns into F or HF it's still a good and usable part. XD

RF , when worn down has increased , and still has friction to grip it on the ground , thus , making it good for defense.I read Bey-wiki , yay me. Stupid
(Sep. 06, 2010  3:10 AM)Black-Blade Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2010  3:08 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: As bad as it is that RF wears down, when it's completely worn down you pretty much have an F, or if you poke the last millimeter of rubber out then you will have an HF but either way it will still be usable and besides HF is a rather good part and so it F. So when you really think about it when your RF completely runs out of rubber and turns into F or HF it's still a good and usable part. XD

RF , when worn down has increased , and still has friction to grip it on the ground , thus , making it good for defense.I read Bey-wiki , yay me. Stupid
Yeah, but that's when there is still a little bit of rubber left. I'm talking about when it's completely out of rubber.
it still has too much of a generally flat bottom to be useful, and still has mild movement pattern, so it is pretty bad for defence anyway.
(Sep. 06, 2010  2:54 AM)Leonwind Wrote: oh dear. ill stop using my pegasis for a good while now 0_o ty for the info.

if thats the case, then i wonder what the point of a RS tip is? that must wear down after like 3 battles

Dont do that! just stock up on a few! and what stadium are you using? If your using the Pegasis thunder whip stadium then that maybe why. My RF wore out really fast while using tht stadium I unno why.
My friend did is this:
Putting small pieces of paper inside the Bottom and add tape...

I don't know if it's not gonna wear down by doing that...
^Huh ?
What good will that do to your RF ?
(Oct. 17, 2010  11:16 AM)blah Wrote: ^Huh ?

Making it into an art project? What else? Jk
Perfectly nothing.
The tape wont.......Well, as a defence bottom, a worn RF wont do much goood unless your oppenent is using F,HF or a plastic Flat tip, and has only an "okay" smash attack or upper attack. basically only if your opponent has an equally sucky attack type.
(Aug. 31, 2010  6:33 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Can't tell it's being worn down != not being worn down.

Compare it to a mint RF. You'll see it is being worn.

What does mint mean i seen this word in many posts now ???
New, not used.
(Oct. 17, 2010  10:54 PM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2010  11:16 AM)blah Wrote: ^Huh ?

Making it into an art project? What else? Jk
Perfectly nothing.

I don't know how he did it. But what I know that his RF bottom never worn-out for 3 weeks...