We Bare Bears

Just started watching, it’s a funny series. I love the episode where Pan Pan goes in a limousine (with Grizz, and Ice Bear), and they have a GIANT PARTY! Do you like this or not (for a fact, I think, Ryuga’s Son won’t, but I’m just assuming)? What’s your favorite episode or character?
I just started watching it too!
It Ain’t bad for a Cartoon Network show. Tbh, it seems like it belongs on Nickelodeon
(Jan. 19, 2021  3:44 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: It Ain’t bad for a Cartoon Network show. Tbh, it seems like it belongs on Nickelodeon

I agree. But it’s good!
(Jan. 19, 2021  3:44 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: It Ain’t bad for a Cartoon Network show. Tbh, it seems like it belongs on Nickelodeon

Cartoon Network ain’t great. Fills up most of their day with some bad Teen Titans reboot and never shows what fans actually wants. Heck, they even killed Steven Universe. The only thing they have right now is Craig of the Creek, and reruns of Gumball.
(Jan. 19, 2021  3:57 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

Cartoon Network ain’t great. Fills up most of their day with some bad Teen Titans reboot and never shows what fans actually wants. Heck, they even killed Steven Universe. The only thing they have right now is Craig of the Creek, and reruns of Gumball.

I've gotten used to teen titans. thundercats, now THAT is a disgrace

Wait, REALLY? I watch We Bare Bears on my smart TV. But they might go down in business, if they don't show what fans want, right?
(Jan. 19, 2021  4:45 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  3:57 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Cartoon Network ain’t great. Fills up most of their day with some bad Teen Titans reboot and never shows what fans actually wants. Heck, they even killed Steven Universe. The only thing they have right now is Craig of the Creek, and reruns of Gumball.

Wait, REALLY? I watch We Bare Bears on my smart TV. But they might go down in business, if they don't show what fans want, right?
No because 7 year olds watch it. They’re rejecting new shows so that they can just show a select few only.
(Jan. 19, 2021  4:48 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  4:45 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Wait, REALLY? I watch We Bare Bears on my smart TV. But they might go down in business, if they don't show what fans want, right?
No because 7 year olds watch it. They’re rejecting new shows so that they can just show a select few only.

Won’t people be sick of watching the things over and over? But that is wrong! Why do they need to cancel shows? They should keep making new shows!
(Jan. 19, 2021  4:51 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  4:48 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: No because 7 year olds watch it. They’re rejecting new shows so that they can just show a select few only.

Won’t people be sick of watching the things over and over? But that is wrong! Why do they need to cancel shows? They should keep making new shows!

They don’t, that’s the thing.  It appears you are confused on how this all works. They don’t cancel shows, they reject the ideas of them. And if they made new shows constantly, they’d go bankrupt. It costs quite a bit of money to make an animated show, and it takes quite a while to make a new show.
(Jan. 19, 2021  4:58 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  4:51 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Won’t people be sick of watching the things over and over? But that is wrong! Why do they need to cancel shows? They should keep making new shows!

They don’t, that’s the thing.  It appears you are confused on how this all works. They don’t cancel shows, they reject the ideas of them. And if they made new shows constantly, they’d go bankrupt. It costs quite a bit of money to make an animated show, and it takes quite a while to make a new show.

Oh ok. My bad. Welp, that’s fine, if it benefits them. But still, at least make a new show every 2 years or so.
(Jan. 19, 2021  4:51 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  4:48 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: No because 7 year olds watch it. They’re rejecting new shows so that they can just show a select few only.

Some times when the story isn’t going anywhere, funding’s low, the writers don’t have the heart, or the show isn’t bringing in enough money the show gets cancelled or goes onto a hiatus or break. Making new shows requires good writers and a hell lotta money to make and if rushed people loose interest in the show so forcing shows is a bad idea.
(Jan. 19, 2021  5:04 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  4:51 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Won’t people be sick of watching the things over and over? But that is wrong! Why do they need to cancel shows? They should keep making new shows!

Some times when the story isn’t going anywhere, funding’s low, the writers don’t have the heart, or the show isn’t bringing in enough money the show gets cancelled or goes onto a hiatus or break. Making new shows requires good writers and a hell lotta money to make and if rushed people loose interest in the show so forcing shows is a bad idea.

Just so you know, people pitch ideas to CN. They have to be passionate about it when they submit the idea, because if it get accepted, that’s their life for the next few years.

Don't forget Adventure time. They ended that too.They ended all there good shows to run TEEN TITANS GO OF ALL THINGS . >:[
we bare bears is fun, but I haven't watched in a while....
(Jan. 27, 2021  2:44 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  3:57 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Cartoon Network ain’t great. Fills up most of their day with some bad Teen Titans reboot and never shows what fans actually wants. Heck, they even killed Steven Universe. The only thing they have right now is Craig of the Creek, and reruns of Gumball.
Don't forget Adventure time. They ended that too.They ended all there good shows to run TEEN TITANS GO OF ALL THINGS . >:[
I didn’t forget about Adventure Time. But SU was liked actually killed by CN, not just ended. And which, I don’t believe either were actually forced to an abrupt end.
I am not allowed to watch Cartoon Network shows Unhappy