[Wayne, Michigan, 4/21/13] BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: Michigan Qualifier

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: beybladerevolutionquali.png]

SUNDAY, APRIL 21 2013
Warriors 3 Comics - Wayne, Michigan
ZERO-G FORMAT

Start: 1PM

Address: 35613 West Michigan Avenue,Wayne, MI 48184

THE REVOLUTION BEGINS! Michigan Bladers, this is your chance to earn paid travel expenses to Toronto to play in the WBO North American Championship, BEYBLADE REVOLUTION!!

Mandatory $5 Entry Fee = More Qualifiers + Extra Credits + Free Face Booster!
To help subsidize the high cost of flying/busing the qualifiers to Toronto, a mandatory $5 entry fee will be imposed on this WBO North American Championship Qualifier Series tournament, regardless of whether or not participants have a Blader Passport (if you do not have one, you are welcome to purchase one in the place of the $5 fee, though), and there will be no prize reimbursement apart from the travel expenses for the winner. We hope that everyone can understand this! The more funds we have, the bigger this championship will be! However, to show our appreciation for your cooperation and support in helping to fund the championship, all participants in Qualifier Series tournaments will receive the following:

What can I win?
The winner of this qualifier will receive the following:
  • Paid travel expenses, by plane or bus (whichever is cheapest) to ANIME NORTH 2013 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada for BEYBLADE REVOLUTION.
  • An ANIME NORTH 2013 Pass
Qualifiers will be responsible for finding/paying for accommodations in Toronto, but the WBO Committee will work closely with the winner to make sure that they find somewhere suitable. Additionally, the winner will be required to consult with the Committee before booking their flight/bus, and then after approval, provide a booking confirmation to the WBO Committee before they can provide reimbursement for the traveling costs.

If you think you'll be able to make it out to BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: Michigan Qualifier, please post here and I will start building an attendance list!

Attendees:
Yuko Ray14
Fang Wolf
Monsoned
Lil'Homey
TJLynch
Moritizaga
gutsykaleb
kronos1132
daivd pitts
super nova
Shininggod MS
grandfox230rf#1
kunaiattack14
kippop1
super orion

Possible Attendees:
Kingcrab132
twistedtempo1
Jarvis
bee123
earthfox3221

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Lil'Homey is in and he's going to be better prepared this time!

I've changed my user name (now sporkseller, not Munsoned), but I'm not planning to actually enter the tournament...just there to sell and hopefully with some new stuff. If any of the attendees have buying needs, let me know ASAP so I have time to get what you need.

I can donate another prize as my thanks for clearing it with the venue that I'm there selling in their shop. It's going to be a surprise this time...and the prize gets better (in other words, more valuable) the more people sign up to attend. So everyone in range should plan on being there and it will be worth your while if you come in 2nd (winner gets travel - 2nd place gets prize...? I guess I should leave it up to Yuko)

Lil'Homey, if he happened to win the tournament, will not be accepting the prize of paid travel (pass it to the 2nd place finisher?) as he'd just ride with me in the car if we go. Likewise, he won't be accepting the donated prize.

Unless a miracle happens and I sell out before then, I'll be selling BB-10's for $31 at the tournament. I'll bring other MFB items but leaving the plastics at home unless someone wants to buy and asks me to bring a specific item.

Generally speaking, my prices at the tournament will be 5% off the eBay price (and I accept credit cards!).

Yuko did a great job last time and it's a very comfortable place for a Beyblade tournament. Everyone was very helpful and supportive - anyone nervous about attending should NOT be. In zero G, I think the odds are a lot more even anyways so it could very well be a first timer who wins!!
sorry for saying it again Eee
Thanks again sporkseller, I'm happy you and your son enjoyed the tournament! And thanks for donating, I will probably have it the way u said second place gets the prove and I might have it were 3rd gets something from u under 10 bucks and I pay for it, one last question do you have any zero g stadiums it seems there will be more people going than last time, and one stadium will take some time for the tournament.

Do not forget, everyone for the WBO to subsidize the cost for traveling winners there is a mandatory 5$ entrance fee, whether or not you have a passport or not.
Ehh, move me to possible. It's not looking to good.
carp... I'll move u
Put me on possible! My first tourney! (Maybe)
Wow Alot of new Michigan bladers I might see if there can be 2 qualifiers.
Well that will really bring up the bladers in Michigan we might have like a tertement every two weeks
(Apr. 10, 2013  12:55 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Thanks again sporkseller, I'm happy you and your son enjoyed the tournament! And thanks for donating, I will probably have it the way u said second place gets the prove and I might have it were 3rd gets something from u under 10 bucks and I pay for it, one last question do you have any zero g stadiums it seems there will be more people going than last time, and one stadium will take some time for the tournament.

Do not forget, everyone for the WBO to subsidize the cost for traveling winners there is a mandatory 5$ entrance fee, whether or not you have a passport or not.

I have a balance type zero g stadium (already here) and two attack types on the way. I can get more if I order by Wednesday (I think)

My intention was to sell one of the attack types, so maybe someone going to the tournament can buy it from me that day and allow it to be used...? Any volunteers? I can sell it at cost, but I won't know that cost until I get the other two and see the invoice. should be around $40 or so (most of that is shipping)

Again, anybody wants to buy a zero g stadium needs to let me know ASAP for any hope of it arriving before the tournament!
I would try to buy 1 and borrow another for the tournament.
Put me on going its 100% of me going
Ok, and what about your friends.
Sporkseller can u get some zero-g beys to sell cause im gonna get some hopefuly
I shall do my best. I'll have to buy those available for direct shipment, so selection may be limited. I'll see what I can get.
put daivd pitts and super nova as a maybe

also put kippop1
Kingcrab132 and twistedtempo1 are still not sure if they can come but it is a 90% chance
im super going and im winnig

put david pitts and super nova on the list to go plz
Yea OK you will just loose to me there so you can just forfete now
You both will lose to me and yuko because I need to change the score with him
(Apr. 11, 2013  11:59 PM)libraten Wrote: You both will lose to me and yuko because I need to change the score with him

BRO!!!!! I will win everything *evil lagh*
(Apr. 12, 2013  12:03 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2013  11:59 PM)libraten Wrote: You both will lose to me and yuko because I need to change the score with him

BRO!!!!!!!!! If i was there i'd beat you!
(Apr. 12, 2013  12:55 AM)The Archer Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2013  12:03 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote:

BRO!!!!!!!!! If i was there i'd beat you!

BRO DO YOU EVEN LIFT!!! Lol hey why aren't u goin anyway this seems like something you would wanna go to.
Yea OK you say you are the strongest but you forgot about me