Way to fix over bursting?

Is there a way to fix some of the more sensitive Hasbro beyblades from bursting easily? I am a fan of myth Odax, but within a few seconds he bursts almost every time. I am pretty handy if anyone has advanced fixes for the issue. Thanks in advanced!
Bad slopes are bad. Your only solution is to use a tip with high grip strength such as early Hasbro bearing.

Unless this is a pro with teeth?

Also, wrong subforum, use Q&A.
(Jun. 24, 2021  3:52 PM)Grimblaze7382 Wrote: Is there a way to fix some of the more sensitive Hasbro beyblades from bursting easily? I am a fan of myth Odax, but within a few seconds he bursts almost every time. I am pretty handy if anyone has advanced fixes for the issue. Thanks in advanced!

Well you could always do the old rubber band unburstable trick.
Not during a tournament you can't.
(Jun. 25, 2021  12:37 AM)Kirbyroth Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  3:52 PM)Grimblaze7382 Wrote: Is there a way to fix some of the more sensitive Hasbro beyblades from bursting easily? I am a fan of myth Odax, but within a few seconds he bursts almost every time. I am pretty handy if anyone has advanced fixes for the issue. Thanks in advanced!

Well you could always do the old rubber band unburstable trick.

That would count as cheating
(Jun. 25, 2021  2:38 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Not during a tournament you can't.

Sure but not everything’s a tournament.
Use a different Chip. The Odax chip is horrible. Joker or Genesis 2 should work wonders.