Watashi wa Krystal desu.

watashi wa krystal desu. suki na sushi to games to anime to manga to ramen de uchi e Melbourne. Watashi suki Sushi to spaghetti to ramen tabemasu.

Translated: My name is krystal. I like sushi, games, anime, manga and ramen and i live in melbourne >Grin. I like to eat sushi, spahetti and ramen. GO ANIME and I like digimon better than pokemon!

Apparently im on a quest to find Dranzer MS...
Anyways! Nice to meet cha all!
NiceGrin, hey pm me your msn and I'll add you
WBO ni youkoso! <3

Uh, but we don't really do the whole japanese thing here. :X
lol welcome Grin.
Hahaha, welcome.
But yeah, as Rocky mentioned, this whole Japanese thing won't really go over well. Just speak regular English and it'll be good.

It comes off as really pretentious when you do the whole "Japanese + English Translation" of your posts.
Welcome...
Why thank you everyone. Pleasure to meet you all.
Welcome to the WBO! Have you heard of the MFB?
Welcome to the WBO!
WATASHI BRAD KAWAII NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HRURFNF ^_________________________________________0;;;;;;;;;;
Welcome to the WBO

I'd stay with English while you're on this forum. We have a lot of international Beybladers here (Turkish, Spanish, French, German, Russian, etc) and we ask them to speak English when they post in the English forums. It's less confusing to have it all uniformed.

From my vague understanding of Japanese, "desu" isn't necessary in the first sentence. "Watashi wa" already covers that statement of being.

Other than that, you seem friendly enough. What brought you back to beyblading? :p
welcome Smile
wow i never knew all of these people here know how to speak japanese Gasp
(Jun. 05, 2009  7:54 PM)pegasis Wrote: welcome Smile

They probably don't
(Jun. 05, 2009  7:54 PM)pegasis Wrote: welcome Smile

haha, This post is pretty awesome if it's genuine.

Welcome to the WBO. We look forward to an indepth Japanese 101 thread Smile
Hello and welcome to the wbo hope you like it here.Tongue_out_wink
Right! Hello everybody, I have recently learned Japanese so I can go Exchange next year.
Anyways, I was brought back into beyblades after I found my Metal-Ball Draciel when we were moving. And so I had a flaskback of me and my cousin fighting each other off with Wolborg 2 and Dragoon F. FUN TIMES! Last year I went to Japan and I saw the MFBs. It was quite shocking and I thought they were going to make another season. So i got myself a Bull and a Storm Pegasis. COOL!
Hi welcome to the WBO we have been tryinb to get some more ausies

_LAITON
Welcome, we have a lot of Australian beyblades now Grin
(Jun. 05, 2009  3:00 PM)Crimson Wrote: Hahaha, welcome.
But yeah, as Rocky mentioned, this whole Japanese thing won't really go over well. Just speak regular English and it'll be good.

It comes off as really pretentious when you do the whole "Japanese + English Translation" of your posts.

yeah, sorry about that.
Just wanted to practice my jap. eheheh (sweatdrops)