Watashi wa Krystal desu.

If you do go to Japan, tell the Japanese bladers about us. If we attract enough of them, we could open up a Japanese subforum. Cute
(Jun. 06, 2009  1:31 PM)Deikailo Wrote: If you do go to Japan, tell the Japanese bladers about us. If we attract enough of them, we could open up a Japanese subforum. Cute

heh, I will try to say that. Most likely there are some. Beyblades did come from japan.
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organisation!
Be sure to look at the map and add yourself if you want. Wink
(Jun. 06, 2009  1:36 PM)dragonsclaw Wrote: heh, I will try to say that. Most likely there are some. Beyblades did come from japan.

Spend all your money on Blades Grin
(Jun. 07, 2009  11:20 AM)Giga Wrote: Spend all your money on Blades Grin

*FALLS ON GROUND*

I would do that as I am on a very hard quest to find Dranzer MS. However I must save my moolah up for collectables such as bakugan toys and Gundam models. Also for a puppy.
Wow.

I didn't expect this post to get over 100 views or 10 replies because it is just an introduction. Anyways, I hope to enjoy my stay around here.
Of course there are Beybladers in Japan! Everything is too sold out for there not to be. Lips_sealed
(Jun. 07, 2009  11:24 AM)dragonsclaw Wrote: *FALLS ON GROUND*

I would do that as I am on a very hard quest to find Dranzer MS. However I must save my moolah up for collectables such as bakugan toys and Gundam models. Also for a puppy.
Bakugan are gonna get creamed by Beyblades.
Welcome To WBO!And Hi! x) My name is Fatih.. xD
welcome to the WBO

A man's strength is not determined by the size of his muscles, nor his heart, but by the size of his enormous shoes.~Sora
Hi))))) Joyful_3
Nice to meet you!!!
How I have understood - you will study in Japan?! cool)))
(Jun. 08, 2009  10:24 AM)Antonina Wrote: Hi))))) Joyful_3
Nice to meet you!!!
How I have understood - you will study in Japan?! cool)))

Pretty much for half a year but when I leave highschool, I shall study there.
(Jun. 05, 2009  6:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: WATASHI BRAD KAWAII NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HRURFNF ^_________________________________________0;;;;;;;;;;

Lol
On Topic: Welcome to the WBO! Look around the bey marketplace and look and some cool things that could help you get that Dranzer MS, Such as MOJ. Goodluck finding one and hope you enjoy your stay!
You and I will get along fine.

Also, you're not going to find many Bakugan in Japan, from what I know, it bombed there.
Sorry for the late welcome, , i too collect bakugan but now i just stopped collecting and started playing, also cool that you can speak Japanese, i'm trying to start learning Chinese Traditional.
Also I live in Melbourne too!
(Jun. 13, 2009  3:42 AM)To Wrote: You and I will get along fine.

Also, you're not going to find many Bakugan in Japan, from what I know, it bombed there.

Yeah, totally.
(Jun. 13, 2009  6:10 AM)Cobalt Soul Wrote: Sorry for the late welcome, , i too collect bakugan but now i just stopped collecting and started playing, also cool that you can speak Japanese, i'm trying to start learning Chinese Traditional.
Also I live in Melbourne too!

NICE! So you got any super-special rare bakugans?