Konnichi wa watakushi no tomodachis!

Hehe, forgive my terrible attempt at trying to say "Hello my friends" in Japanese.

I got into Beyblade because of Hasbro and Nelvana. I enjoyed Nelvana's dub, so I went out and bought Hasbro's toys, although I believe my first Beyblade was some Dragoon knockoff(IIRC it was a Spin Dragoon KO). I'd later get some Takara stuff aswell, but to this day my collection remains Hasbro dominant.

I've particpated in some tournaments, like Blader Jam 2003, which I did not enter a finals round(which doesn't matter, because this tournament seemed to be a joke). And placed in various areas of YTV's "Weird On Wheels" compeitition, through out its three year life span.

I have various Plastic Era Blades, with only four HMS(didn't embrace the system until it was too late),I have all of the [terrible] Beyblade video games released in North America. As well as some of the DVDs released by the various companies(Sony Wonder, Geneon, Miramax, and FUNimation). I have one volume of the manga which I got as a gift.

Others things I collect, well, I guess that would be Transformers(can't wait for the 25th Anniversary Line next year!), and Hockey cards. Also, I'm a guy, Takao isn't my real name, as you don't see many people of European decendant named that. And actually, I rather dislike Takao/Tyson, and Max is much more relatable to me, despite the fact I like Endurance types, and not bad defensive turtles.
Welcome ... Confused
Don't do that.

Speaking horribly broken Japanese does not make you cool and trust me, around these parts, people will quickly point that out to you!

Anyway.... Welcome to the board.

Welcome welcome.
stick to english man.
Most of the tournaments were badly organized and just went horrible.
I blame hasbro. The prize was always a horrible hasbro stadium.
Like I really want another cyber draciel stadium.
So..what is your real name?
watashi wa BEIBURADDO desuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
isnt watashi used for females

thats all i remember from my weaboo days (i think)
Yeah kind of dug myself a hole with the broken Japanese didn't I? And I assure you, despite what my terrible Japanese may tell you, I am a man.

My real name is Jonathan. And I found Beywiki through my quest (sounds soo much better than Google Search) to find out more information on the new series of Beyblades.
Artie Wrote:isnt watashi used for females

thats all i remember from my weaboo days (i think)

Its generally used for females, yes, but it can be used for males as well.

Also...

MOON SPEAK TIEMZ

BOKU WA RAIAN DESUUUU. BOKU WA SEKUSHI GOKIBURI DESU!
WOW, Welcome to Bewiki. Joyful_3
ich denke dass ryan einen dummes Junge mit eine kleine Schwanz hast ist. Er spricht zu viel über Gehime Sachen.
Artie Wrote:ich denke dass ryan einen dummes Junge mit eine kleine Schwanz hast ist. Er spricht zu viel über Gehime Sachen.

KIMI WA DOUCHE DESU.
NANI??????????

i don't need to be criticized for saying "nyah"
Bey Brad Wrote:NANI??????????

i don't need to be criticized for saying "nyah"

k ichida

n-n-n-n-n-nani?! Chocked_2
watashi was anne desu... hajimemashite =Joyful_3=

tadakimasu~~
CHINGU CHINGU CHISAI!!!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD XD
at anime north 2009 i am going to cosplay as chii, so kawaii desuuuuuu~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
gomen nasai gomen gomen *bows qtely* =Joyful_3=
BOKU WA SEPPUKU WO SHIMASUUUUUUUU ~~~~~~~~
NoEsZ LoOKZ whaT I'Z Startedezed!

And that Blader Jam tournament was fun, IIRC, Nelvana got one of their insert bands to perform live. But it seems this event isn't recongnized by Hasbro, since they never mentioned it, nor did beyblade.com after other tournaments commenced.
MITSUBISHI SUZUKI HONDA TOYOTAAAAAAAAAA.... desu.