[WashingtonDC, USA]-Beyblade Battle Bash

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Winners:
1st: Darkbladea : LL Drago, Storm Pegasus, and Earth Aquila
2nd: balagkiani : Rock Orso, and Saggitario value pack
3rd: Shadoweagle3010 : Mad Cancer
4th: Earthleone234 :Got a Dark Wheel

Congrats to them!
And thanks to everyone who came!!
Next D.C Tourney will prob be in Spring '11
Ha lets hope we get more TT Stadiums next time!!

Also Faces and Beypoints will be add to your account in about a week.
3 Tournaments happen within a day of each other so the mods are very busy recording all the data. So be Patient :]

Video and Beypoints will be up THIS SATURDAY!

[Image: washingtonbeybladebattl.jpg]
Thanks Kai-V

Beyblade Battle Bash

Where: Washington Monument in Washington DC

When: Septemeber25th @ 2 O clock PM

Format: Round Robin Metal Fight/Fusion Beyblade
First to 3 points win

Entrance Fees:
The entrance fee is $5 USD, D unless you have a Blader's Passport.

Purchasing a Blader's Passport at the Tournament:
If you don't have a PayPal, or for any reason you can't buy a Blader's Passport on the WBO website, you can purchase one at the tournament for $10 USD

Prizes: TBA (The more that attend the better the prizes)

Time Scheduled
2 pm: Meet and greet and free battle
2:30 pm: Sign up for Tourney Ranked matches start
3 pm : Tourney Starts

After Winner is crowned we can style free battle for a while or go to Subway or something to get some dinner* lol

List of current Attendance :

Holyblades,
Chalcon ,
storm L drago ,
Flame Aries ,
shadoweagle3010,
Hayabusa ,
BDaichi ,
iceman9827,
Flame,
darkbladea,
balagkiani,
PRXxJokerxX,
x9d9123,
mohammadk95,
earthleone234,
maxnaxmax,
beybladewrecker,
Eagle Gingha,
Aquos,

List of possible attendees:
Sunman710,
Littledogj2k,
beybladefan123,
RoaringLeone,
Beyblast98,
Strata beast,
Kai Hiwatari!,
Wing_Zero,
bakumonkey,
CyberDranzer,
davedragon14,
Neon,
Sword762,
MS Dragoon,
blader810,
rascoXtaco,
gingson338,
Moneymaker23,
If you are bringing friends that is perfectly fine. Just let me know in advance so I know an estimate head count. Just make sure you explain that if they wanna blade they gotta pay :p , the $5 dollar entrance fee.

If they are coming to just watch/film/cheer or what ever that is also perfectly fine also. Just remember the previous bold.

Judges: BDaichi, Flame

Rules: Read the rule book

Since we're going to be in a D.C on the Monument grounds you are responsible of keeping watch over your beyblades and personal belongings. We are not responsible if anything is lost or stolen. We'd also recommend that if you do intend to take part in the tournament, then bring your own beys. This may sound like an obvious suggestion, but in the past people have come without, expecting to borrow other blader's blades.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Poll: Would you pay an additional dollar to the Tourney fee for snacks (ie. Capri-Sun and Powered Donuts)?

Yes
36.09%
No
9.47%
Depends what the snacks are
54.44%
Total: 100% 169 vote(s)
(Aug. 31, 2010  7:36 PM)BDaichi Wrote: I am trying to figure out why people are voting
"Depends what the snacks are"
when I said what they would be ... lol

lol i put yes Smile
This event is definitely more and more promising.
What rule format is it gonna be?
(Sep. 01, 2010  5:24 AM)beybladefan123 Wrote: What rule format is it gonna be?
Its Standard(MFB/MF)
(Sep. 01, 2010  3:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This event is definitely more and more promising.

The First WBO tourney of USA.. how you feel about that? As a matter of fact how we all feel about that? But we need someone to bring camera to make vid xD.
(Sep. 01, 2010  11:28 AM)StormMetal101 Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2010  3:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This event is definitely more and more promising.

The First WBO tourney of USA.. how you feel about that? As a matter of fact how we all feel about that? But we need someone to bring camera to make vid xD.
me....
(Sep. 01, 2010  11:28 AM)StormMetal101 Wrote:

yea i have a cam too. your serious!!?!?! its the first?!?!
Anyone can join as long as they have $5, a couple of Metal Fight/Metal Fusion Beyblades, an a ride to DC? No age restrictions?
25 so far is the prize gonna be good?
(Sep. 01, 2010  2:28 PM)darkbladea Wrote: Anyone can join as long as they have $5, a couple of Metal Fight/Metal Fusion Beyblades, an a ride to DC? No age restrictions?
Pretty much, well we have to get our own ride lol
(Sep. 01, 2010  11:28 AM)StormMetal101 Wrote: The First WBO tourney of USA.. how you feel about that? As a matter of fact how we all feel about that? But we need someone to bring camera to make vid xD.
There were tournaments in the United States before, but I have to admit they seem so far away that I do not remember if we had changed from Beywiki to the World Beyblade Organization yet.

Yes, no age restrictions.
(Sep. 01, 2010  1:43 AM)BDaichi Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2010  1:02 AM)RoaringLeone Wrote: Put me and my Leone down for possible attendance.
Added you man

(Aug. 31, 2010  11:38 PM)rizened Wrote: i wish i could come T.T but im 12 and have school DX (and cant drive)i look forward in the future though if there are gonna be tournaments in Long Island New york :p

School on a Saturday. WHAT!? And ask a parent to drop you if you really ant to go and can.
its hours awat my dad would be like are you insane(in the summer we went to virginia and florida)

(Aug. 31, 2010  7:55 PM)Holyblades Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2010  7:36 PM)BDaichi Wrote: I am trying to figure out why people are voting
"Depends what the snacks are"
when I said what they would be ... lol
cans of Soda xD yah few snacks like chips... Junk Topic LOL

Hmm well Caprison are more cost efficient I can go to Sam's Club and get a big box and get like 40 boxes lol
I might be able to go if I can persuade my parents to drive me... good luck to all the other bladers competing!
(Sep. 01, 2010  5:10 PM)darkbladea Wrote: I might be able to go if I can persuade my parents to drive me... good luck to all the other bladers competing!
how old are you? also i need to kno what city u live
(Sep. 01, 2010  5:49 PM)Holyblades Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2010  5:10 PM)darkbladea Wrote: I might be able to go if I can persuade my parents to drive me... good luck to all the other bladers competing!

Is this info needed for the competition, cause i don't see any1 else saying anything...
(Sep. 01, 2010  5:57 PM)darkbladea Wrote:

Is this info needed for the competition, cause i don't see any1 else saying anything...

nope. this info i not needed to enter. just make sure to have five dollars and some beys to compete!!!
(Sep. 01, 2010  6:02 PM)shadoweagle3010 Wrote:

nope. this info i not needed to enter. just make sure to have five dollars and some beys to compete!!!
Yep thats all just the money. that seems kinda weird that you need to know the city (stalker much)? lol
(Sep. 01, 2010  6:38 PM)Hayabusa Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2010  6:02 PM)shadoweagle3010 Wrote:

Yep thats all just the money. that seems kinda weird that you need to know the city (stalker much)? lol
lol ill take that back LAWL
Limit the spam -.-'' jeez we got a bunch of kiddos here...
Poster is almost done yall.
So make sure you post it all over the web lol
When we going to get to see it tho? xD
32 people wanting to attend that nice
Hey put me on the maybe list. My mom works up there so she said she might be able to take me. Soo excited if i can come. Never been to a WBO tourney beforStupid
Has anyone posted the poster on facebook? Cause there are lots of people on the BeyBlade page that are looking for tournaments. And I may be able to come depending if I go back home for my B-day.
(Sep. 02, 2010  2:16 AM)Sword762 Wrote: Has anyone posted the poster on facebook? Cause there are lots of people on the BeyBlade page that are looking for tournaments. And I may be able to come depending if I go back home for my B-day.
but do you kno where they live?