[Washington-Oregon] Team XSV

Blade Underground:Beyblade Urban Culture's home-team: Team XSV is looking for action! We're a few years old and still trying to get big and find out how many of you in our area love to Beyblade! We're primarily located in SEATTLE-TACOMA WASHINGTON.
But we're looking for people through-out Washington AND Oregon!
Thanks for checking us out!

Like us on facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/beybladeurbanculture206

[Image: bbx-xsv-logo-02_zpsc4cc2434.png]
USER FLASH SGTO
FAVORITE BEY SALAMANDER SALAMANDER DGrin
MY GOAL IS TO ALL OF MY FUTURE TOUNMENTS WITH MY TEAMS HONOR
You live in Virginia. I asked people to put down a location so that this wouldn't happen lol we're not exactly "Neighbors." Thanks for checking us out though Smile Smile Smile
(Sep. 05, 2013  6:09 AM)FLASH SGTO Wrote: I'm from Maryland

Maryland is far enough lol If you were closer i'd reconsider but this community/event will be West Coast based, not East I'm afraid.
I'm from just out of Portland and this sounds promising.
Awesome news! Thanks for considering us.
You got my pm right?
Team Alliance?

Team Apex BeyDragons
hehe.. sounds good but maybe if things start poppin off around here a bit more. XD
Where's your team located? country/state-wise? I'm looking for close-range alliances as much as possible.
(Oct. 14, 2014  10:47 PM)BBXcessive Wrote: hehe.. sounds good maybe but only if things start poppin off around here a bit more. XD
Where's your team located? country/state-wise? I'm looking for close-range alliances as much as possible.
Its international

But mostly Canada
Hey im from tacoma and i want to be in the team
Where are you guys located in the area of Seattle-Tacaoma, I live on Mercer Island and I want to join team XSV too
(Jul. 14, 2020  4:16 AM)NinjaBlader928 Wrote: Where are you guys located in the area of Seattle-Tacaoma, I live on Mercer Island and I want to join team XSV too

Me too!, I live in Federal Way and I wanna join
I live in federal way and was wondering if there are still any tournaments around here?
Our last event was in burien on the 20th of nov. We are having an event this saturday in beaverton oregon. There will be a tournament in seattle in January.