Washington, DC / Maryland / Virginia Tournaments / Meetups

Hey folks, just checking in to see if there are any upcoming tournaments / meet ups in the Washington, DC / Maryland / Virginia area.
(Apr. 15, 2019  2:20 AM)maikairu Wrote: Hey folks, just checking in to see if there are any upcoming tournaments / meet ups in the Washington, DC / Maryland / Virginia area.

I have a team for that area. (In my Signature)
Same here I also have a team we had a lot of events here but there will be much more in the future
(Apr. 15, 2019  2:25 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2019  2:20 AM)maikairu Wrote: Hey folks, just checking in to see if there are any upcoming tournaments / meet ups in the Washington, DC / Maryland / Virginia area.

I have a team for that area. (In my Signature)

Coo beans. Let me know when you all have battles, I'll make my wife come and be the judge.

(Apr. 15, 2019  2:38 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: Same here I also have a team we had a lot of events here but there will be much more in the future

Coo beans. Let me know when you all have battles, I'll make my wife come and be the judge.
(Apr. 15, 2019  2:38 AM)maikairu Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2019  2:25 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I have a team for that area. (In my Signature)

(Apr. 15, 2019  2:38 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: Same here I also have a team we had a lot of events here but there will be much more in the future

Well our meetups are usually for team members only so…
(Apr. 15, 2019  2:43 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2019  2:38 AM)maikairu Wrote: Coo beans. Let me know when you all have battles, I'll make my wife come and be the judge.

Well our meetups are usually for team members only so…

ah got it, well do you know of any tournaments in the DMV area?
(Apr. 15, 2019  2:49 AM)maikairu Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2019  2:43 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Well our meetups are usually for team members only so…

ah got it, well do you know of any tournaments in the DMV area?
Silver Spring is the closest so far.
We do meetups for all after MD tournaments
I believe we'll have some meetups that aren't just team-only, maybe for practice matches. I'm waiting for the next MD/VA tournament to try and talk to some of the existing judges for those and see if they'd be willing to judge at other MD tournaments (I'm thinking of becoming an organizer again). We have a few organizers in the region, and there will likely be more tournaments soon. Do not worry.
(Apr. 15, 2019  2:59 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2019  2:49 AM)maikairu Wrote: ah got it, well do you know of any tournaments in the DMV area?
Silver Spring is the closest so far.

can you send me the link to that one please?

(Apr. 15, 2019  4:19 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I believe we'll have some meetups that aren't just team-only, maybe for practice matches. I'm waiting for the next MD/VA tournament to try and talk to some of the existing judges for those and see if they'd be willing to judge at other MD tournaments (I'm thinking of becoming an organizer again). We have a few organizers in the region, and there will likely be more tournaments soon. Do not worry.

awesome! i'm looking to put all these tops to the test.

(Apr. 15, 2019  3:48 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: We do meetups for all after MD tournaments

coo beans, i'll keep an eye out for MD tourneys