[Washington,DC]- Beyblade Battle Bash

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING. DON'T PM ASKING ME TRIVIAL THINGS THAT ARE CLEARLY SHOWN IN THIS THREAD. ITS VERY ANNOYING GETTING SEVERAL PM'S ASKING FOR THE LOCATION AND OTHER THINGS THAT ARE IN THE ORIGINAL POST
DO NOT PM ME ASKING TO CHANGE THE LOCATION,TIME,ETC... EVERYTHING AS IS AND WON'T BE CHANGED EXCEPT IF SOME NATIONAL CRSIS ARISES ON THAT DAY IN WASHINGTON DC

*After several newer members saying "hey the dates are during school thats a dumb idea I can't attend " etc. etc. And with the original post in the old thread being by Flame(Which meant i couldn't edit it to update it with information) I asked for permission from ♥ to create a new thread for this tournament*

THIS tournament is NOT yet OFFICIAL and is currently under proposal

Name: Beyblade Battle Bash

Where:Washington Monument in Washington DC

WhenConfusedeptemeber25th @ 2 O clock PM

Format:Metal Fight/Fusion Beyblade

Cost: 5 dollar entry fee or 10 dollars for blader passport. (The blader passport covers all WBO fees for tournament for 1 year )

Prizes:To be determined

List of current/possible attendees:
AcidRonnin
Bdaichi
BeybladerMatt
BeybladerLouie
Chalcon
Flame
Flame Aries
HolyBlades
jayfresh0o0
RultzBud
Storm L Drago
StormMetal101
Toonpenguin

Judges:Toonpenguin,Bdaichi
Lets throw down.
Beyblade style!
Hey guys Zenrai001 Just made his new video and he mentions the tournament
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwk6vkOF3...eature=sub

Hopefully this will get more people to join!!!

Thank you Zenrai001
I will Be Going.
Awesome Thanks, JayFresh0o0 Make sure you stay active on the forums for the next couple of weeks.

(This was in the previous thread but i feel it needs to be announced here)
This applys to all those who are attending. Make sure you are active for the next few weeks. If you all ( or like 80% of you ) stay active for the next 2-4 weeks it will get us approved for the tournament
Man... so siced and I love my Killer Gemios
This doesn't belong here. You should post that you found a killer gemios (Evil Gemioes) In the beyblade random thoughts or the Metal fusion beyblade topic in the general discussion. Since there have been pictures of evil gemioes But no one had bought one or actually found one in a store in the USA/Canada
nvm
I'm going i just have to and i have friends who want to join but are not in the WBO okay if they join thanksCute
(Jul. 22, 2010  12:29 AM)Flame Aries Wrote: I'm going i just have to and i have friends who want to join but are not in the WBO okay if they join thanksCute

Yeah.
Just have them toss down 5 bucks and they will be good
hey ya'll I'm trying to get permision to the tournament but my mom doesn't know if I can go yet cuz of school
If I can go to the tournament, teh beyblades i'm going to use is [dark wolf,storm pegasus,and storm capricorn
Its on a Saturday and atleast you get detention and have to go on a Saturday , School shouldn't be a problem
Thanks.
I might still be able to come but who is going to bring the stadiums?
I have a orange sono Kong attack stadium arriving in the mail later this week. And Bdaichi has a attack stadium that he got out of a set.
so siced... but 2 stadiums? I'm going to try to look for some more
I doubt you have a takara tomy stadium, specfically attack. For only the Attack and Balance Takara Tomy/Sono Kong stadiums are legal for WBO tournaments
(Jul. 22, 2010  11:06 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: I doubt you have a takara tomy stadium, specfically attack. For only the Attack and Balance Takara Tomy/Sono Kong stadiums are legal for WBO tournaments
Super Attack too actually.
I don't get it whats so special about Takara Tomy Stadiums and Sonokings?
.... They are the best of the best(To say the least). Hasbro stadiums are terrible due to there wall to pocket ratio's , the slopes, and the overall design is terrible (when compared to a TT/SK stadium)
(Jul. 23, 2010  12:27 AM)StormMetal101 Wrote: I don't get it whats so special about Takara Tomy Stadiums and Sonokings?
You have probably never played with those stadiums then. Just wait, it will be a very different experience.
Wait has the WBO ever tried having a tournament with teams? If not I give the suggestion of having team in this one. I think it'll make it a little more fun. So how about it?Tongue_out_wink
No no teams. Thank you for the suggestion but no teams