[Washington,DC]- Beyblade Battle Bash

(Jul. 23, 2010  1:15 AM)Flame Aries Wrote: Wait has the WBO ever tried having a tournament with teams? If not I give the suggestion of having team in this one. I think it'll make it a little more fun. So how about it?Tongue_out_wink
Considering it was quite difficult to get even the limit of players needed for a tournament, the idea of dividing them in teams is not even considerable.

Moreover, we will probably never really allow team tournaments anyway. It would not fit in the Beypoint System even.
Kai-V is it like in the cartoons? When the beys clash and clash? xD
(Jul. 23, 2010  1:38 AM)StormMetal101 Wrote: Kai-V is it like in the cartoons? When the beys clash and clash? xD
Hah, you will see. Just the fact that they can actually exit the stadium is something else.
OK just a suggestion and how does the beypoint system work anyhow?
(Jul. 23, 2010  2:22 AM)Flame Aries Wrote: OK just a suggestion and how does the beypoint system work anyhow?
Read the announcement of the Beypoint System ...
(Jul. 23, 2010  1:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2010  1:38 AM)StormMetal101 Wrote: Kai-V is it like in the cartoons? When the beys clash and clash? xD
Hah, you will see. Just the fact that they can actually exit the stadium is something else.
Stop it! You're making me hype xD xD and I gotta pratice the sliding shoot
(Jul. 23, 2010  3:09 AM)StormMetal101 Wrote: Stop it! You're making me hype xD xD and I gotta pratice the sliding shoot
You will need a Takara stadium to practice it hah. But, seriously, practicing Sliding Shoot in a Hasbro Beystadium is really so-so.
Meh,, do you know where I can get cheap Takara Tomy Stadiums?
(Jul. 23, 2010  3:44 AM)StormMetal101 Wrote: Meh,, do you know where I can get cheap Takara Tomy Stadiums?

Usually only online, since most bladers keep theirs.
Check sites that sell toys, there are links on the Main Index Page.
Bottom left corner, check the sites often.
Um, Im asking my parents if I can come, my sister and I might come or just me, but I only have Storm Pegasus 100RF, Storm Aquario 105HF/S, and Launcher Grip is this ok?
(Jul. 24, 2010  6:06 PM)Wing_Zero Wrote: Um, Im asking my parents if I can come, my sister and I might come or just me, but I only have Storm Pegasus 100RF, Storm Aquario 105HF/S, and Launcher Grip is this ok?
You can go no matter what Beyblades you have.
(Jul. 24, 2010  6:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You can go no matter what Beyblades you have.

Well, they might have a problem if you use a fake Beyblade.
(Jul. 24, 2010  6:22 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Well, they might have a problem if you use a fake Beyblade.
Fake Beyblades are not Beyblades, hah.
(Jul. 24, 2010  6:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Fake Beyblades are not Beyblades, hah.

You have a point. But I digress. I feel as though I'm derailing the thread at this point, so I'm just going to say I hope everything goes well with this.
@Toonspenguin i was gonna be judge
You could still play against me -__- and my mystery customized bey lmao
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...ir10_1.jpg
This?
(Jul. 25, 2010  2:50 AM)StormMetal101 Wrote: You could still play against me -__- and my mystery customized bey lmao
did u steal my idea?
-____-''''....... (awkward moment) and who knows whose gonna get that
yah u did O.O
You're making no sense! This is not the thread to talk about!
(Jul. 25, 2010  3:02 AM)StormMetal101 Wrote: You're making no sense! This is not the thread to talk about!
ill make off topic thread...
OK this is my first WBO tournament and I'm new to beyblade, so when we get to the we bring our own beypointer right? If so I'm screwed.
(Jul. 25, 2010  4:28 AM)Flame Aries Wrote: OK this is my first WBO tournament and I'm new to beyblade, so when we get to the we bring our own beypointer right? If so I'm screwed.
You do not need a Beypointer at all. You just play.