[Washington,DC]- Beyblade Battle Bash

You use 1 beyblade per opponent. You can switch blades between matches (Not rounds ,Matches). There is no limit on how many blades your can bring or use just make sure that you only use the same beyblade for a single match.
Also if a part breaks or something of that nature you are aloud to replace it with another part of the same quality. Meaning if your RF which was brand new brakes down you have to replace it with a new RF. If you cannot replace the part that broke then the opponent auto wins.

Does that answer all possible questions of the near future concerning the tournament and rules ? If not please read this thread
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Orga...cial-Rules
I dont see nothing its just foreign letters
(Jul. 28, 2010  10:32 PM)StormMetal101 Wrote: I dont see nothing its just foreign letters
You probably need to update your Adobe Reader then ...
meh im working on PhotoShop Pinching_eyes_2
ill uploaded soon as passable when im done...
updated OP due to newer members asking questions that are clearly marked in the OP
Toonpenguin Poster done

[Image: beybladetouramnetposter.jpg]
what yall think?
Its hard to read the red text may want to make it yellow
There is Photoshop involved there ? I do not wish to offend you, but the program allows you to do so much more than just add text on a cut picture. You could have added a border to the text to make it more readable ...

Anyway, this is Toonpenguin's decision, so I will not write more on this subject.
Fixed

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
(Jul. 30, 2010  2:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There is Photoshop involved there ? I do not wish to offend you, but the program allows you to do so much more than just add text on a cut picture. You could have added a border to the text to make it more readable ...

Anyway, this is Toonpenguin's decision, so I will not write more on this subject.
o yah ill see if i can make it epic >Grin
another one with Plastic Wrap optional

Its somewhat easier to read. But as Kai-V said it doesn't seem to impressive for being made in photo shop
i can send you the Files But do we have to Expand it
what's the photoshop
(Jul. 30, 2010  2:33 AM)storm L drago Wrote: what's the photoshop
Use Google.
Attention: I'm going on a short hiatus From Friday (July 30th) to Sunday(Aug.1st) (This is just a personal brake for me)
Also i'll be gone from Thrusday(August 5th) to Sunday (August 8th) For a retreat I am attending
So if you have any questions please redirect them to Bdaichi for the moment. If he cannot help you PM me and i'll reply as soon as I get back

Change of plans for July30th to Aug 1st I will still be on but will only be posting in the off-Topic forums meaning If you have any questions about the tournament or beyblade in general I will not be answering you.
The following weekend I will be gone completely for a retreat so that is the same.
Cool, I hope this tourney gets approved, anyways today I bought one of those A-5 Beystadiums and thought it would work, its the arab version NEW Boy type,would it be usable in the tourney?
Can you please post a picture of it ? As long as its a official Takara Tomy or Sono Kong MFB stadium then It can work if not i doubt it can be used in the official tourney
Its been almost 4 weeks now.. one more to go! Grin
I seriously think I wore out my RF on my Storm Pegasus, the spin time shortned, so I'll buy another one...
yep zenrai001 is how i found out so if he reads this. good job. i am definately going to any tourney in d.c im about 25 minutes away and it would be a blast. even if its not official, its fun
Yeah BladerRob! Also I found a couple of good prizes
Thats cool StormMetal101 but let's not discuss prizes until it becomes official
im confused about location though, are we just going to be standing where people walk around the monument? or somewhere in the open grass? there are plenty of open land places by there, which reminds me, should i bring some folding tables for us to use?
Tables Aren't needed. We use the stadiums on the ground.(And don't ask if you can bring a non-Takara Tomy/Sono Kong Stadium AKA a hasbro stadium*)(NOTE:You can still bring the stadium but it won't be able to be used for official battles during the tournament)

We are going to meet up at the Washington monument and set up near it (so that were not right beside the monument getting in peoples way )
ok haha thanks for replying so fast, and where can you get these stadiums(non-hasbro) and how expensive are they?