Waifu battle!

this is kinda like the piplup lore in a sence that its kinda dumb but not

Rise and MItsuru a trying to rule netherrealm but Yashrio Nene stops them in their traccs
ya know pretty sure my avatar is more than qualified for this
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:04 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: ya know pretty sure my avatar is more than qualified for this

No im not taking requests
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:06 AM)beykid44 Wrote: t..
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:04 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: ya know pretty sure my avatar is more than qualified for this

it was a joke get it jotaro=anime waifu haha funny
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:15 AM)Phantomflame Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:06 AM)beykid44 Wrote: t..

it was a joke get it jotaro=anime waifu haha funny

No i don't
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:17 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:15 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: it was a joke get it jotaro=anime waifu haha funny

No i don't

okay forget about it just continue your story
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:02 AM)beykid44 Wrote: this is kinda like the piplup lore in a sence that its kinda dumb but not

Rise and MItsuru a trying to rule netherrealm but Yashrio Nene stops them in their traccs

wait whose is dumb again?
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:02 AM)beykid44 Wrote: this is kinda like the piplup lore in a sence that its kinda dumb but not

T_T its a joke but nvm
Yashiro Nene wins because I don't know the other two
(Nov. 25, 2020  9:52 PM)DanTildan Wrote: Yashiro Nene wins because I don't know the other two

WHat you want her to win or?

Ever heard of Kyo Nijimura? (The Jojolion rule 64 version of Jotaro)
(Nov. 25, 2020  10:20 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  9:52 PM)DanTildan Wrote: Yashiro Nene wins because I don't know the other two

WHat you want her to win or?

Yeah, I guess. I just don't know who the other characters are.
(Nov. 25, 2020  10:30 PM)DanTildan Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  10:20 PM)beykid44 Wrote: WHat you want her to win or?

Yeah, I guess. I just don't know who the other characters are.

well she has to die becuase plat
(Nov. 25, 2020  10:32 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  10:30 PM)DanTildan Wrote: Yeah, I guess. I just don't know who the other characters are.

well she has to die becuase plat
Oh, okay then Unhappy
Rise and Mitsuru Made a deal With Nene San and now the three are eating cookies update soon DanTildan
For me who should win is Rantaro, Amane or Harry
if none of them win, this is not a waifu battle
(or professionals are not allowed)
(Nov. 25, 2020  10:36 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: For me who should win is Rantaro, Amane or Harry
if none of them win, this is not a waifu battle
(or professionals are not allowed)

Harry encouters Rise and Mitsuru And harry COMPLETLY BODIES THEM but then fightig spirit kicks in and now harry is the proteccter of Nene-san Risette And Mitchan

Rantaro snuck in Mitsurus bed and mitsuru met her demise
(Nov. 25, 2020  10:35 PM)beykid44 Wrote: Rise and Mitsuru Made a deal With Nene San and now the three are eating cookies update soon DanTildan

Who is Rise and Mitsuru
Risette And Nene-san Declared war on amane and rantaro for killing their friend the war will be a roleplay in mkchat for those who want to participate! @datildan valtaoi_007

(Nov. 25, 2020  10:42 PM)DanTildan Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  10:35 PM)beykid44 Wrote: Rise and Mitsuru Made a deal With Nene San and now the three are eating cookies update soon DanTildan

Who is Rise and Mitsuru

She is the one in my pfp Rise Kujikawa is one of the main characters from Persona 4. She is a popular idol who returns to Inaba for a brief hiatus. She is a first-year student at Yasogami High School.

the one that looks like shes shooting herself Mitsuru Kirijo is a playable character originating from Persona 3. She is heir to the Kirijo Group and a student at Gekkoukan High School during Persona 3.
(Nov. 25, 2020  10:43 PM)beykid44 Wrote: Risette And Nene-san Declared war on amane and rantaro for killing their friend the war will be a roleplay in mkchat for those who want to participate! @datildan valtaoi_007

(Nov. 25, 2020  10:42 PM)DanTildan Wrote: Who is Rise and Mitsuru

She is the one in my pfp Rise Kujikawa is one of the main characters from Persona 4. She is a popular idol who returns to Inaba for a brief hiatus. She is a first-year student at Yasogami High School.

the one that looks like shes shooting herself Mitsuru Kirijo is a playable character originating from Persona 3. She is heir to the Kirijo Group and a student at Gekkoukan High School during Persona 3.

Okay thanks
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:57 PM)Phantomflame Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:17 AM)beykid44 Wrote: No i don't

okay forget about it just continue your story

(Nov. 25, 2020  4:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:

(Nov. 25, 2020  10:23 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Ever heard of Kyo Nijimura? (The Jojolion rule 64 version of Jotaro)

I need you help go to mk chat ROom name is pls copy and paste War Of The Waifus Rp this is part of the story you have to pick a character that exists in my blog if they are all picked you can make ur won waifu just make sure its a female and or One of the ultimate gods example Jotaro or amane or Pot

(Nov. 25, 2020  10:48 PM)DanTildan Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  10:43 PM)beykid44 Wrote: Risette And Nene-san Declared war on amane and rantaro for killing their friend the war will be a roleplay in mkchat for those who want to participate! @datildan valtaoi_007

Okay thanks
read the post pls

OK WE NEED GUIDE LINES NO SWEARING WAIFUS MUST BE APPROPRIATE as such please be respectful to le childz
(Nov. 25, 2020  10:49 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:57 PM)Phantomflame Wrote: okay forget about it just continue your story

(Nov. 25, 2020  4:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: wait whose is dumb again?

(Nov. 25, 2020  10:23 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Ever heard of Kyo Nijimura? (The Jojolion rule 64 version of Jotaro)

I need you help go to mk chat ROom name is pls copy and paste War Of The Waifus Rp this is part of the story you have to pick a character that exists in my blog if they are all picked you can make ur won waifu just make sure its a female and or One of the ultimate gods example Jotaro or amane or Pot

(Nov. 25, 2020  10:48 PM)DanTildan Wrote: Okay thanks
read the post pls

OK WE NEED GUIDE LINES NO SWEARING WAIFUS MUST BE APPROPRIATE as such please be respectful to le childz

yeah, waifus should be like Doji and Dr T not swear and always are appropriate
can someone helps with the roleplay?
(Nov. 25, 2020  10:57 PM)beykid44 Wrote: can someone helps with the roleplay?

How
(Nov. 25, 2020  10:57 PM)DanTildan Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  10:57 PM)beykid44 Wrote: can someone helps with the roleplay?

How

Here join https://mkgameschat.herokuapp.com/ Copy and paste the code the code is War Of The Waifus Rp You SHould be Yashiro sinse you know her so name urself that k?