Wackiest Thing(s) You’ve Done To Beyblades

(Forgive me if theres already a thread for this. I tried searching for similar threads, and I’m not sure if this counts in Beyblade Random Thoughts)

Say, what are the weirdest and wackiest things you have done to a Beyblade or two (mainly out of boredom)? I dont really care how crazy they are, actually. Im mainly interested in ways and things to NOT do to a Beyblade. And maybe creative fun too!

I can recall my brothers and I throwing Metal Fight Beyblades into the pool for some reason. We were just throwing them like theyre rocks. I forgot why, but Im pretty sure Beyblades arent meant to be thrown into pools lol
(Jul. 31, 2019  11:21 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: (Forgive me if theres already a thread for this. I tried searching for similar threads, and I’m not sure if this counts in Beyblade Random Thoughts)

Say, what are the weirdest and wackiest things you have done to a Beyblade or two (mainly out of boredom)? I dont really care how crazy they are, actually. Im mainly interested in ways and things to NOT do to a Beyblade. And maybe creative fun too!

I can recall my brothers and I throwing Metal Fight Beyblades into the pool for some reason. We were just throwing them like theyre rocks. I forgot why, but Im pretty sure Beyblades arent meant to be thrown into pools lol
I loosened all of my Metal Fight Beyblades and threw them against a soft cushion until they came apart. Took nearly an hour. Another time I launched all of my Burst beys like Beywheelz and watched them burst.
(Jul. 31, 2019  11:27 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2019  11:21 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: (Forgive me if theres already a thread for this. I tried searching for similar threads, and I’m not sure if this counts in Beyblade Random Thoughts)

I loosened all of my Metal Fight Beyblades and threw them against a soft cushion until they came apart. Took nearly an hour. Another time I launched all of my Burst beys like Beywheelz and watched them burst.

I’ve done that too!
I’ve kept them in my room while I’ve slept before. I did that because it made me feel safe. (I don’t know why)
Something my friend and I did once was use his mini RC BattleBots robot and try to burst his beys. We only bursted a Hasbro Z Achilles, a Wonder Valtryek, and an Arc Bahamut.
I for some reason take one of my favorite beys and keep them in my bed while I sleep... Don't ask why. I don't really know why myself lol. Another time, when I first got my Meteo L Ldrago I kept launching him onto the couch and watch him bounce. I considered it "training". This is what happens when you are a desperate kid who wants to be in the anime so badly but aren't able to... Anyone else wish there was a VR beyblade game?
(Aug. 01, 2019  12:00 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: I for some reason take one of my favorite beys and keep them in my bed while I sleep... Don't ask why. I don't really know why myself lol. Another time, when I first got my Meteo L Ldrago I kept launching him onto the couch and watch him bounce. I considered it "training". This is what happens when you are a desperate kid who wants to be in the anime so badly but aren't able to... Anyone else wish there was a VR beyblade game?
There could be BlueTooth launchers that send signals to the headset when you launch and you could maybe customize beys!
YESSS. and you can challenge the characters too. and make your own character!!
My all time favorite thing I’ve done: when I was a teensy weeny little kid I’d treat my MFB beys like solid gold. I never used them but I put them in a box and gazed at them at least once every day.
(Aug. 01, 2019  12:04 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: YESSS. and you can challenge the characters too. and make your own character!!
So, you mean Battle Zero with more anime interactions? And character customizations?
(Aug. 01, 2019  12:04 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: YESSS. and you can challenge the characters too. and make your own character!!
Choose the nose, mouth, hair, eyes, and eyebrows! Maybe be able to change your character’s outfit!
(Aug. 01, 2019  12:07 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
Choose the nose, mouth, hair, eyes, and eyebrows! Maybe be able to change your character’s outfit!

YOU CAN DRESS LIKE RED EYE!!!!

(Aug. 01, 2019  12:07 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
So, you mean Battle Zero with more anime interactions? And character customizations?

Yes
(Jul. 31, 2019  11:56 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I’ve kept them in my room while I’ve slept before. I did that because it made me feel safe. (I don’t know why)

Actually, that sounds a lot more reasonable than sleeping with a plastic firetruck. Because, well, youre sleeping with something you really like and seems reasonable to like. Lol
I like to really pretend I'm in the anime and that my beyblades are alive? I'll train, call out to them to keep going during fights. I also once tried to fill up my sink a little and launch my bey. I though he might go all over the sink wall and splash the water, but he just flew around clanking against the sink with this horrible sound. I kept trying and I thought maybe If I just launched him from a different angle or something. I also thought maybe it could make a whirlpool in the water but no.
(Aug. 01, 2019  1:11 AM)SpiderNathan07 Wrote: I like to really pretend I'm in the anime and that my beyblades are alive? I'll train, call out to them to keep going during fights. I also once tried to fill up my sink a little and launch my bey. I though he might go all over the sink wall and splash the water, but he just flew around clanking against the sink with this horrible sound. I kept trying and I thought maybe If I just launched him from a different angle or something. I also thought maybe it could make a whirlpool in the water but no.

that sounds fun lol
(Aug. 01, 2019  1:11 AM)SpiderNathan07 Wrote: I like to really pretend I'm in the anime and that my beyblades are alive? I'll train, call out to them to keep going during fights. I also once tried to fill up my sink a little and launch my bey. I though he might go all over the sink wall and splash the water, but he just flew around clanking against the sink with this horrible sound. I kept trying and I thought maybe If I just launched him from a different angle or something. I also thought maybe it could make a whirlpool in the water but no.

Keep trying. Also thanks for giving me something else to do with my beys lol. I also like to pretend I'm in the anime even though I'm a mid-teen XD. Though I always pretend Im in any anime I watch
One of my favorite things to do(on a daily basis) is to take some Beyblades and pretend they’re spinning. I’ll make up some special moves and bang them against each other.
Reading these make me think of Pet Beyblades

Forget about Pet Rocks; lets use our Beys and pretend they are pets
I battled two beyblades by launching from the second story of my house down to the first on the tiled, hard floor. One of them had the RC tip, and it never worked after that Unhappy
Compared to some of the stuff above what I did is pretty tame, but I'll share.

Do you remember the first Hasbro Single Layer Horusood? The red one. There is a blue bird inside the Layer. You don't really get to have a good look at it while it's inside the Layer, so I took it apart to look at the bird. The front of the wings on the blue bird actually has some feather details, but it's impossible to see in normal circumstances. I'm sure that other small details like that could be revealed in other Layers.

A few years ago I spent almost a month at the hospital. To keep me ''company'' I had a Rising Ragnaruk that I kept on my table. I did not have conversations with it or anything, but in the very sterile environment that is a hospital, it was nice to have a Ragnaruk nearby. It reminded me that I'd be able to have fun again eventually.
Where do I even start? I've battled on floors, down stairs, in plates. I'd battle beyblade anywhere! Even down my driveway. I mostly used dragoon and dranzer because I was obsessed with the original series and how the battles in the floor.

(Aug. 01, 2019  3:28 AM)Morc Wrote: Compared to some of the stuff above what I did is pretty tame, but I'll share.

Do you remember the first Hasbro Single Layer Horusood? The red one. There is a blue bird inside the Layer. You don't really get to have a good look at it while it's inside the Layer, so I took it apart to look at the bird. The front of the wings on the blue bird actually has some feather details, but it's impossible to see in normal circumstances. I'm sure that other small details like that could be revealed in other Layers.

A few years ago I spent almost a month at the hospital. To keep me ''company'' I had a Rising Ragnaruk that I kept on my table. I did not have conversations with it or anything, but in the very sterile environment that is a hospital, it was nice to have a Ragnaruk nearby. It reminded me that I'd be able to have fun again eventually.

This is so heartwarming.
I like to randomly throw my beyblades against my bed to "Z Dive it" and try and make it hit against another bey in the stadium. I also like to sleep with my favourite beys under my extra pillow.
It seems like sleeping with a Beyblade is very popular :0
(Jul. 31, 2019  11:27 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:

I did the same, except at a brick wal lol
I once glued one to a fidget spinner...