2.70%
Rey Mysterio
8.11%
Daniel Bryan
8.11%
Another Superstar
32.43%
Total: 100% 37 vote(s)
So, since the most recent and most outrageous event in WWE recently passed, I wanna create the WWE Topic for anybody who watches it.

First of all, I am so distraught by this, but do you remember Undertaker's undefeated streak at Wrestlemania? Well, it's gone now. Brock Lesnar (of any guy, it probably had to be this one) defeated him. I still can't believe it.

Also, John Cena beat Bray Wyatt (Woohoo!!) and Daniel Bryan became the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion after beating Triple H to get into the title match, then beating champion Randy Orton and newly returned Batista (Woohoo!!!!!!)

If you have something you like to discuss (share your opinion, make a statement/comment, etc.), post here! Be nice, though...
I literally just got into wrestling this year. I've always been into all types of fighting but was introduced to the WWE by my moms boyfriend.

Some of my favorite superstars are Daniel Bryan (YES! YES! YES!), the Big Show (y he no listed), and the Wyatts (that one should be an obvious lie haha). EDIT: I also like the Usos!

I couldn't watch Wrestlemania XXX and was very sad Gasp. When I heard the Undertaker was defeated by Brock Lesnar of all people I was not happy. Other than that, I heard it was awesome.
Love love love Wwe wrestling. I saw Mania this year. Best mania since wrestlemania 23. Also a friemd from Princeton was in attendance. One of my favoritesnis Rob Van Dam. I actuslly met him before.
I personally am a fan of John Cena, and always have been (even in his "Rise Above Hate" Stage where he was booed). I have a lot of the current bad guys with a passion, but I still gotta say, Paul Heyman's producing some good guys. Brock upsetting Undertaker's streak, then Cesaro turning into a 2nd Beast Incarnate? Gotta applaud that.

Also, what I hated the most happened last night. Evolution (Randy Orton, Batista, and Triple H) are back in action for a bit. This can't be good...
Hah, I think I'm gonna revive this. I personally love WWE wrestling, and love it even more after last night's show (RAW). My favorite wrestler is Chris Jericho, and what happened last night? Jericho came back... but you know, if you watched it Brock Lesnar came in and defended Heyman. This is my opinion, but I don't even think Brock Lesnar should have the WWE World Heavyweight Title. He only shows up once a couple of months, and he never has to fight for it, like at TLC, last Sunday, Brock probably didn't even show up, he was probably doing some UFC stuff.

I'm also going to share my thoughts on TLC. I was quite happy about the results, like John Cena and New Day winning (I love that stable...), and I also really like Dolph Ziggler, and he just won the Intercontinental Championship. I think Rusev should just lose the US title, he's just another Bo Dallas who goes on a winning streak then-UH OH! He lost! He's gone now! I don't care much for Divas title, (lets be honest we just watch the matches to see the ladies), and Miz and Mizdow deserved to win, although Mizdow is pretty stupid, they have a good thing going on, and it was really Jimmy Uso's fault for that loss, he let the Miz get in his head. Well, sorry if this wasn't supposed to be revived, I just felt like I needed to talk about some WWE! These were just some rants I had on mind, and my thoughts about TLC, thanks!

P.S: I can't get over Chris Jericho's theme, I keep listening to it over... and over... *hums* Break the Walls Down... *hums*
Well desire, here's the thing with what you said. Even when Undertaker was a champion, you would barely see him around. And remember, they plan this stuff out, and maybe Brock is busy doing other things.

On the topic of Rusev, he ws one of the most prestigious and dominative superstars to come out of NXT. Bo Dallas was a probie compared to him. He's worthy of the US title, He just hasn't had a tough enough opponent yet. Swagger was nothing for him.

And honestly, I'm expecting Lesnar to hold onto that title for a bit longer, I say that he'll lose it to Cena, Rollins cashes in, and takes it from him.
(Dec. 20, 2014  12:40 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Well desire, here's the thing with what you said. Even when Undertaker was a champion, you would barely see him around. And remember, they plan this stuff out, and maybe Brock is busy doing other things.

On the topic of Rusev, he ws one of the most prestigious and dominative superstars to come out of NXT. Bo Dallas was a probie compared to him. He's worthy of the US title, He just hasn't had a tough enough opponent yet. Swagger was nothing for him.

And honestly, I'm expecting Lesnar to hold onto that title for a bit longer, I say that he'll lose it to Cena, Rollins cashes in, and takes it from him.
Ehh, Brock's probably doing UFC.

I think that someone better should have the US Title, like Dean Ambrose. I don't think Rusev's storyline is good enough yet, and he can't even speak for himself, he has to get an annoying girl to do it for him.

That's a good prediction, so true.
I mean, Rusev represents Russia, a country stereo-typically known by Americans for being abnormally powerful. We see impressive videos of them getting Ãœber drunk and emerging from under an iced over lake all the time, and those guys are lightweights that are not trained at all. Rusev has trained for several years, coming out of Bulgaria to represent Russia.

I mean, come on, if you saw him in NXT, it's pretty evident that could overpower pretty much anybody in the league, NXT and WWE, except maybe Mark Henry or Big Show. He's beaten Khali on a couple occasions, for crying out loud. I think his record speaks for himself. He should hold it.
(Dec. 23, 2014  1:38 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I mean, Rusev represents Russia, a country stereo-typically known by Americans for being abnormally powerful. We see impressive videos of them getting Ãœber drunk and emerging from under an iced over lake all the time, and those guys are lightweights that are not trained at all. Rusev has trained for several years, coming out of Bulgaria to represent Russia.

I mean, come on, if you saw him in NXT, it's pretty evident that could overpower pretty much anybody in the league, NXT and WWE, except maybe Mark Henry or Big Show. He's beaten Khali on a couple occasions, for crying out loud. I think his record speaks for himself. He should hold it.
True, but Big Daddy V tho.

I don't understand what happened last night, it was Dean Ambrose vs Rusev for US Title, and then Bray Wyatt interfered and Dean won by DQ. Wouldn't that mean Dean would have the title? I might just be confused, but those are my thoughts.
Nope. A DQ victory is not a valid victory, therefore, the title is not lost. Same happened when Rollins interfered in the Cena-Lesnar match months ago. Rusev is still champ thanks to Wyatt, and he can hold that title firmly until the next pay-per-view, which I believe he will defend against Ryback.

So how about Smackdown to Thrusdays at 9 EST? Not a big fan. Im used to Fridays and watching it after the school weekend. Now not anymore.
(Dec. 27, 2014  11:19 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Nope. A DQ victory is not a valid victory, therefore, the title is not lost. Same happened when Rollins interfered in the Cena-Lesnar match months ago. Rusev is still champ thanks to Wyatt, and he can hold that title firmly until the next pay-per-view, which I believe he will defend against Ryback.

So how about Smackdown to Thrusdays at 9 EST? Not a big fan. Im used to Fridays and watching it after the school weekend. Now not anymore.
Ah, thank you.

I don't like that either, I was used to staying up late at my grandparents house (because we don't have that channel) and watching some good 'ol wrestling. Thursdays you just can't do that, it doesn't feel the same.
I got back into it after being out of it for about two years, and now I try to keep up on it. I mainly got back into it because of Sting coming, and I just follow it now, though I skim through the shows for some matches, in case Sting shows back up. Diva's division is finally worth something, go Triple H for that. I'd like Seth if they didn't make him such a carp champ, like Seth you don't need people to help you. Can't help but love Kevin Owens, though I'm still annoyed with how they made him lose to Cena at Battleground as well as making him take off in the middle of matches, it's going to kill his character.

They STILL don't know how to properly use Wade Barrett which is very annoying. Do you watch NXT? Love Finn Bolar, the whole demon gimmick. That match between him and Kevin Owens at that Japan special was amazing. Jericho and Neville put on a hell of a match too at that one.
Gonna Super_Necro this, lol

Really enjoying WWE a lot more. Now with the brand split, it isn't the same people on every show and wrestlers that didn't get time now have some. The Cruiserweights are a lot of fun to watch, New Day is going to break the record for the longest reigning Tag Team Champions, Kevin Owens has the Universal Title (which is ugly btw), AJ Styles is World Champ, and Heath Slater is super over! Can't say that this would've happened without the Brand Split. Especially loving Miz though. He is the best heel probably in WWE currently. Plus Maryse just does something for me... lol
I used to play a WWE game on my sister's N64 all the time. My favorite character was Sting. I dont know if Sting is still on there though XD
NXT NXT NXT! Jk. XD. My favorite superstar is The BIG DOG, Roman Reigns! Favorite team used to be the Shield, but since they broke up it's A tie between The Usos and The New Day.

Idk if this is appropriate to say here, but did you guys know that Jimmy Uso actually got arrested for DUI after the Raw Reunion 2019.
Favourite Superstar - The Reignin’ Defendin’ Undisputed WWE Universal Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins!!!
My name is Marco Coolidge and I'm a Broooooock Leeeeesner type of guy!!! (Paul Heymen voice)

(May. 27, 2019  4:08 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: I used to play a WWE game on my sister's N64 all the time. My favorite character was Sting. I dont know if Sting is still on there though XD

The n64 has the best wrestling games ever made!! Wwf no mercy is the holy grail of wrestling games!!
WARNING:The content in the following spoiler is a joke.
The best thing in WWE right now it the feind Bray Wyatt!! It's such a dope persona.

Anyone ever been to a WrestleMania?
(May. 25, 2019  6:18 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: anyone here who still watches wwe??
me, sometimes. really love wrestling!