Apr

WCB Starbreakers: Detroit Smash Your Way To Victory!!!

Federal Way, Washington
Tournament Results
Winco Park
106 SW Campus Dr, Federal Way, WA 98023
  We are meeting by the benches.
2:30 on 04/08/2023
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
1on1

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

WCB Starbreakers: Detroit Smash Your Way To Victory!!
The Curtains begin closing on the Winter West Coast Bladers Rankings and to decide the Ultimate Blader of the PNW Area of the West Coast we're holding a Tournament of the Strongest Bladers in the PNW. In this tournament you'll have to break through your limits hone your skills and Detroit Smash Your Way to Victory!!!

Server: https://discord.gg/kbbb2nAgFK

If you have any questions feel free to dm me (Daizoriya#7047) or Cindercast our favorite dictator Pls set me free from his rule (Cindercast#0476)

Co Host: Lyriq

Judge #1: UnseenBurst
Judge #2: Lyriq
Judge #3: Zektor

Players Eligible
This Tournament is for the best of the best so to enter this tournament you have had to place top 4 in the events from August to March 18th the day of the tournament. Currently everybody eligible are Zektor, UnseenBurst, Samuurai, Lyriq, ItzDro, Jake Jones, Plot Armor, Dmaster1292, Diamond Blader, Neo, Dragons Den, McFaboy10, Xorn23, Mejdouli, Tuckwolf, bladee, Codydragonlane, Axe_Launch, Aiden Soncgo, LowQuality29, ItzMJ, and liwfie
If you are not on this list and you did place top 4 please tell me with proof of this.

Prizes

25$ Visa Giftcard
B-200 Xiphoid Xcalibur Xanthus Sword’-1

Tournament Information
-Registration will begin at 2:00 and the Tournament will most likely start exactly at or around 2:30. PLEASE LET ME KNOW if you are going to be late, if you don't think you'll be able to make it exactly on time please let me know I am willing to wait 5-10 more minutes.
-Tournaments can last about 5 hours so please prepare accordingly and if you are going to leave early let me or someone else know otherwise it makes the process take much longer and it is confusing and frustrating on everybody's part.
-Tips on how to get to Tournaments on time (How to arrive at tournaments and other events on time (worldbeyblade.org)

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
DJ - Shock!

Good luck to everyone for this season!
My Hero Academia is Peak. Anyways, I’ll be dming everybody later this week to confirm or deny that you’ll be coming or not in the thread and if I do not hear by you by March 17th, 9:30 PM then I’ll take you off and you won’t be able to participate.
(Feb. 14, 2023  5:19 PM)astronoon Wrote: can I come?

You can come to hang out and play during free time but as for the actual tournament it’s a special event for top 4 Bladers. But I’m sure you’ll be ready to participate in the next one!
(Feb. 13, 2023  7:12 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: My Hero Academia is Peak. Anyways, I’ll be dming everybody later this week to confirm or deny that you’ll be coming or not in the thread and if I do not hear by you by March 17th, 9:30 PM then I’ll take you off and you won’t be able to participate.

Mid hero academia
Why wasn't Choco invited?
(Feb. 17, 2023  5:06 AM)Xorn23 Wrote: Why wasn't Choco invited?

I haven't seen him in any of the Top 4 on Winning Combos so far. If he is please show me where he is and I'll gladly invite him
He came in 4th at Battle Before The Sky Gets Dark 1-29-23, also our team made second place twice durring the teampalooza series.
Plot Armor ItzDro Lyriq @"Jake Jokes" Xorn23@"Diamond Blader" CodyDragonLane ItzMJ Aiden songco bladee mcfaboy10 Mejdouli Tuckwolf Lowquality29 Axe_launch Longinus_master Neo liwfie Dragons den Choco

Let me know if you are coming to confirm your attendance.

Jake Jones Xorn23 Diamond Blader Sorry mentions are being weird.
(Feb. 20, 2023  9:39 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Plot Armor ItzDro Lyriq @"Jake Jokes" Xorn23@"Diamond Blader" CodyDragonLane ItzMJ Aiden songco bladee mcfaboy10 Mejdouli Tuckwolf Lowquality29 Axe_launch Longinus_master Neo liwfie Dragons den Choco

I’ll be there.
(Feb. 20, 2023  9:39 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Plot Armor ItzDro Lyriq @"Jake Jokes" Xorn23@"Diamond Blader" CodyDragonLane ItzMJ Aiden songco bladee mcfaboy10 Mejdouli Tuckwolf Lowquality29 Axe_launch Longinus_master Neo liwfie Dragons den Choco

I’ll definitely be able to make it
Me and Liwfie will attend!
This Event is being moved to April 8th. Mass Ping is coming tomorrow evening.
Sad news, I thought I was gonna come on the 8th, but my dad works on that day, so I might now make it, sorry. Hopefully next time

yes i can come if anything changes i will let you know
I'm afraid I can't make it on that day
Plot Armor ItzDro Lyriq @"Jake Jokes" Xorn23@"Diamond Blader" CodyDragonLane ItzMJ Aiden songco bladee mcfaboy10 Mejdouli Tuckwolf Lowquality29 Axe_launch Longinus_master Neo liwfie Dragons den Choco

I apologize to you all for this inconvenience and late notice but the Tournament will be on the 25th. Currently the library that I am emailing is not emailing me back so I have to go back to this one and this is the latest I can do. Again my deepest apologies and please reconfirm your attendance to the tournament:

Xorn23   @“Diamond Blader”
(Mar. 18, 2023  4:50 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Plot Armor ItzDro Lyriq @"Jake Jokes" Xorn23@"Diamond Blader" CodyDragonLane ItzMJ Aiden songco bladee mcfaboy10 Mejdouli Tuckwolf Lowquality29 Axe_launch Longinus_master Neo liwfie Dragons den Choco

I apologize to you all for this inconvenience and late notice but the Tournament will be on the 25th. Currently the library that I am emailing is not emailing me back so I have to go back to this one and this is the latest I can do. Again my deepest apologies and please reconfirm your attendance to the tournament:

Xorn23   @“Diamond Blader”
Its ok i will still be able to make it but i will still let you know if anything changes
Actually, I should make it on that day. sorry, it was confusing for me
I should still be able to go
Me and Zektor are speaking with each other right now. If your planning on going to the Vancouver Vs Seattle then I recommend going there. I will be moving this event and me and Zektor are discussing where and when to move it to but the event will most likely not be on this date anymore because of the Vancouver Vs Seattle. Go there. I apologize to Zektor for stealing his participants. We'll work something out.
We are now playing at Winco Park on April 8th. Sorry for all the confusion everybody and hopefully we really get good weather that day. Be sure to bring warm jackets and clothing. Be sure to also bring your own chairs and tables would also be helpful. Please reconfirm or deny your attendance or and if you have any questions pm me or just to be faster dm me on discord at Daizoriya#7047.

Plot Armor ItzDro Lyriq @"Jake Jokes" Dmaster1292 Xorn23@"Diamond Blader" CodyDragonLane ItzMJ Aiden songco bladee mcfaboy10 Mejdouli Tuckwolf Lowquality29 Axe_launch Longinus_master Neo liwfie Dragons den Choco

@“Diamond Blader”