WBO merchandise

Hi I was wondering are they WBO merchandise like tshirts etc as I see some people wearing them or can  I make some
(Jun. 05, 2020  12:10 AM)RazzorC92 Wrote: Hi I was wondering are they WBO merchandise like tshirts etc as I see some people wearing them or can  I make some
I think there is t shirts I think, Ilinnuc (dont hurt me if I didn't spell it right) wears a shirt that says World Beyblade Organization in some of his videos so it is possible that some exist
(Jun. 05, 2020  12:14 AM)DeltaZakuro yes I was watching him and seen him wear one Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2020  12:10 AM)RazzorC92 Wrote: Hi I was wondering are they WBO merchandise like tshirts etc as I see some people wearing them or can  I make some
I think there is t shirts I think, Ilinnuc (dont hurt me if I didn't spell it right) wears a shirt that says World Beyblade Organization in some of his videos so it is possible that some exist
We do sell WBO merchandise (like the shirt you mention that Ilinnuc has), albeit our store has been down recently for various reasons.

We do have plans to reopen it again this month with our usual lineup of merchandise, so stay tuned!
(Jun. 05, 2020  12:24 AM)~Mana~ thank you is it OK to make my own till I can order of the store want to advertise WBO as much as I can Wrote: We do sell WBO merchandise (like the shirt you mention that Ilinnuc has), albeit our store has been down recently for various reasons.

We do have plans to reopen it again this month with our usual lineup of merchandise,  so stay tuned!
Yes, please look forward to it! We're hoping to finally get the shop back up and running soon and will post an announcement when it's ready.
(Jun. 05, 2020  10:00 PM)Kei Wrote: Yes, please look forward to it! We're hoping to finally get the shop back up and running soon and will post an announcement when it's ready.
Awesome thank you