Entry 2
By now, you know the rules
First to five wins
Participants may not vote
Try to elaborate, please
Voting ends August 1st
Let's get to business!
Are you going to vote?
Nawp. Frankly, I don't think I'm allowed to. I am an impartial person.
You can, it's not as if you've changed the stories.
Entry Two gets my vote. #1 switched tense and point-of-view a lot. Even though 1 had a somewhat interesting idea, 2 is just, well, better.
If that's the case, my vote goes to one. I'm liking the idea of the POV being from a Beyblade itself. Though the grammar could use some work, Two seems a bit forced. Like: "Oh, no! I'm gonna get hit by an arrow to protect my friends, now! Egad!"
Wait, doesn't it have to be Beyblade related?
Entry 2 is, it just get's into it a little bit later.
So I'm guessing that's yours? Anyways, good luck!
Hrm... That was something I was worried about. Essentially, it's not that far of a stretch to say that anyone who read the round 1 entries know who's is who's, correct? So in essence, the "Entry 1/2" part is simply a formality.
OK so it doesn't really matter.
Entry 1's previous part:
Entry 2's:
My vote goes to entry 1. I really like the way that the author told the story by telling it from the beylades point of view. I also liked the word choice that the author used.
Hmm.....

results now:
Entry1, 2 votes
Entry2, 1 vote.
Hey c'mon, vote guys......
Entry 1. To be honest, entry 2 was much better, but nowhere could I find beyblades, let alone a reference.
Read my first part.It will come in the next chapter.
Assuming you move on, that is. I just like the premise of Entry 2.
I'm voting for entry 1, and as Sparta said, there's nothing to do with BeyBlade in the story.
So Temporal, which one are you voting for?
Can people read my part I posted above.
Today is the last day to vote,

Results:
Entry 1 :4 vts
Entry 2 : 1 Vt
entry 2 just by looking at it. its just easier to understand for me. can someone do a vote count
I vote for entry 2. It is easier to understand and read and i like the idea of the story.
The votes are 1:4
2:3
Let's get voting,only 1 day left!
Entry 2..it's short and sweet...it is much better when it comes to grammar too although it isnt fully related to beyblade. And I like the wverall plot of entry 2 as well.