World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Writing Tournament! Quarterfinal Round: Hope vs. Tenshou Yoku - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: WBO Writing Tournament! Quarterfinal Round: Hope vs. Tenshou Yoku (/Thread-WBO-Writing-Tournament-Quarterfinal-Round-Hope-vs-Tenshou-Yoku)

Pages: 1 2

WBO Writing Tournament! Quarterfinal Round: Hope vs. Tenshou Yoku - Temporal - Jul. 29, 2011

Entry 1:

Entry 2
By now, you know the rules
First to five wins
Participants may not vote
Try to elaborate, please
Voting ends August 1st
Let's get to business!

RE: WBO Writing Tournament! Hope vs. Tenshou Yoku - Hope - Jul. 29, 2011

Are you going to vote?

RE: WBO Writing Tournament! Quarterfinal Round: Hope vs. Tenshou Yoku - Temporal - Jul. 29, 2011

Nawp. Frankly, I don't think I'm allowed to. I am an impartial person.

RE: WBO Writing Tournament! Quarterfinal Round: Hope vs. Tenshou Yoku - Hope - Jul. 29, 2011

You can, it's not as if you've changed the stories.

RE: WBO Writing Tournament! Quarterfinal Round: Hope vs. Tenshou Yoku - TITAN - Jul. 29, 2011

Entry Two gets my vote. #1 switched tense and point-of-view a lot. Even though 1 had a somewhat interesting idea, 2 is just, well, better.

RE: WBO Writing Tournament! Quarterfinal Round: Hope vs. Tenshou Yoku - Temporal - Jul. 29, 2011

If that's the case, my vote goes to one. I'm liking the idea of the POV being from a Beyblade itself. Though the grammar could use some work, Two seems a bit forced. Like: "Oh, no! I'm gonna get hit by an arrow to protect my friends, now! Egad!"

RE: WBO Writing Tournament! Quarterfinal Round: Hope vs. Tenshou Yoku - TITAN - Jul. 29, 2011

Wait, doesn't it have to be Beyblade related?

RE: WBO Writing Tournament! Quarterfinal Round: Hope vs. Tenshou Yoku - Hope - Jul. 29, 2011

Entry 2 is, it just get's into it a little bit later.

So I'm guessing that's yours? Anyways, good luck!

Hrm... That was something I was worried about. Essentially, it's not that far of a stretch to say that anyone who read the round 1 entries know who's is who's, correct? So in essence, the "Entry 1/2" part is simply a formality.

OK so it doesn't really matter.
Entry 1's previous part:
Entry 2's:

RE: WBO Writing Tournament! Quarterfinal Round: Hope vs. Tenshou Yoku - SwiftShadow - Jul. 30, 2011

My vote goes to entry 1. I really like the way that the author told the story by telling it from the beylades point of view. I also liked the word choice that the author used.

RE: WBO Writing Tournament! Quarterfinal Round: Hope vs. Tenshou Yoku - TenshouTsubasa - Jul. 30, 2011

Hmm.....

results now:
Entry1, 2 votes
Entry2, 1 vote.

RE: WBO Writing Tournament! Quarterfinal Round: Hope vs. Tenshou Yoku - TenshouTsubasa - Jul. 30, 2011

Hey c'mon, vote guys......

RE: WBO Writing Tournament! Quarterfinal Round: Hope vs. Tenshou Yoku - Sparta - Jul. 30, 2011

Entry 1. To be honest, entry 2 was much better, but nowhere could I find beyblades, let alone a reference.

RE: WBO Writing Tournament! Quarterfinal Round: Hope vs. Tenshou Yoku - Hope - Jul. 31, 2011

Read my first part.It will come in the next chapter.

RE: WBO Writing Tournament! Quarterfinal Round: Hope vs. Tenshou Yoku - Temporal - Jul. 31, 2011

Assuming you move on, that is. I just like the premise of Entry 2.

RE: WBO Writing Tournament! Quarterfinal Round: Hope vs. Tenshou Yoku - Cygnus - Jul. 31, 2011

I'm voting for entry 1, and as Sparta said, there's nothing to do with BeyBlade in the story.

RE: WBO Writing Tournament! Quarterfinal Round: Hope vs. Tenshou Yoku - TenshouTsubasa - Jul. 31, 2011

So Temporal, which one are you voting for?

RE: WBO Writing Tournament! Quarterfinal Round: Hope vs. Tenshou Yoku - Hope - Jul. 31, 2011

Can people read my part I posted above.

RE: WBO Writing Tournament! Quarterfinal Round: Hope vs. Tenshou Yoku - TenshouTsubasa - Aug. 01, 2011

Today is the last day to vote,

Results:
Entry 1 :4 vts
Entry 2 : 1 Vt

RE: WBO Writing Tournament! Quarterfinal Round: Hope vs. Tenshou Yoku - sonicsora123 - Aug. 01, 2011

entry 2 just by looking at it. its just easier to understand for me. can someone do a vote count

RE: WBO Writing Tournament! Quarterfinal Round: Hope vs. Tenshou Yoku - MaDMuPPeT__ - Aug. 01, 2011

I vote for entry 2. It is easier to understand and read and i like the idea of the story.

RE: WBO Writing Tournament! Quarterfinal Round: Hope vs. Tenshou Yoku - Hope - Aug. 01, 2011

The votes are 1:4
2:3
Let's get voting,only 1 day left!

RE: WBO Writing Tournament! Quarterfinal Round: Hope vs. Tenshou Yoku - Justaway - Aug. 01, 2011

Entry 2..it's short and sweet...it is much better when it comes to grammar too although it isnt fully related to beyblade. And I like the wverall plot of entry 2 as well.