WBO Writing Tournament Final Round: Temporal Vs. ControL_! Who Will Be Crowned Champ?

Actually, it's 9-8 ControL_! But Temporal only needs 1 vote to tie it up! But, if ControL_ gets one more vote, he wins!

^Thanks, Captain Obvious Tired
I vote for entry 2. It was more emotional for me. But both did an AMAZING job. Only 2 was better for me. Entry 1's ending wasn't...just...you know....gripping. Entry 1 just seems incomplete in a way.
Ah, my bad.. I thought it was tied at 9-9 now...
EDIT- Now, it is! 9-9.
It is now I've cast my vote. Tired.
And now with BeybladerPotters vote, it is! WHAT A CLOSE MATCH!!!!!!!!

THE NEXT VOTE WINS!!!!!
i vote for second one because it was just awsome
who is it? tell me! i want to know if Temporal one, no offence ControL_
I'll announce the winner shall I?

The winner of the first WBO writing tournament is no other than Temporal!

Congrats to you. Congrats to ControL_ also. Hm....hey Sparta, is it fine if I make a userbar for the champ?
Yes, ENTRY 2 WINS!
I am sure its Temporal! I kinda know his style! I hope I am not wrong...

EDIT- Beaten by BeybladerPotter! Yes, I knew Entry 2 was Temporal. Congrats dude!
Well I knew it was Temporal because of post #51 of Sparta. Tired
I knew it! he has to be the no.1 writer! i'll PM him about it
(Sep. 03, 2011  1:53 PM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: I'll announce the winner shall I?

The winner of the first WBO writing tournament is no other than Temporal!

Congrats to you. Congrats to ControL_ also. Hm....hey Sparta, is it fine if I make a userbar for the champ?

Go ahead! I was planning on it myself, but you're much better at sigs and I don't know how to make scan lines. Just put his name and "first WBO Writing champ!" or something on it, because we will have more tournaments and more "belts" to hand out.

And with that, this tournament draws to a close. I would like to thank all who participated, and congrats to our newest champ, Temporal, and his worthy opponent, ControL_! I wish the both of you the best of luck in your writing futures.

And now, it would be my honor to direct all of you to the thread for the next tournament: the TAG TEAM TOURNEY!
i vote for entry 1 because its nice
fabregasrox323: The tournament is over, you're too late :/. And you've already voted for Entry 2 (your vote won it for Entry 2).
Its already over. Read the other posts.

EDIT: Beaten by a Unicorn. Crying
...Wait, but I was just down by three votes a few days ago. Holy... I won. I just WON. Haha, I'm in total shock.
Anyway, shock is over now. Congratulations Control_, I was pretty scared for a second. Not even a second, I was pretty freaked since you hopped out to a 3-1 lead in a few hours.
*Clap hands* Congratulations Temporal.
Haha. Congratualtions Temporal. Awesome story!
Thanks, but really, the real congratulations should go to Control_. I won by dumb luck, that's all, evidenced by my terrible start.
Maybe there's something to learn from this. In an earlier round, ControL_ kept complaining to me for hours about how this and that were cheap, and he made it here. And Temporal whined about this round, but he won.

Lesson: Try not to carp and moan about it not being fair, because you usually win, anyways...
Hey, I was pointing out an error. Plus, I WAS back big time at first, Frankly, I would have complained the exact same way had I been Entry One. But point taken. My bad.
(Sep. 05, 2011  9:11 PM)Temporal Wrote: Hey, I was pointing out an error. Plus, I WAS back big time at first, Frankly, I would have complained the exact same way had I been Entry One. But point taken. My bad.
Haha, it was more of a joke, but it's OK. Well, I don't see much other use for this thread other than save it for archival. I'll PM a moderator and ask to close the thread.